SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 157
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This son of a bitch is not playing with a full deck, and I mean that. There is something seriously screwy in this guy's head. His solution to any problem is to bomb some country or other. This time, though, he encourages the use of nuclear weapons.

It's simply not possible to take this whacko seriously. I'd love to see Graham with a weekly newspaper advice column. His response to everything from divorce disputes to financial advice would be: "Have you tried dropping 500 pounders on your soon to be ex?" and "Bombing your neighbor would settle that property line squabble PDQ." and "Your mother-in-law sounds like a real piece of work. I recommend a JDAM right into her kitchen." or "Forget small claims court and go straight to cluster bombs. You can thank me later."

Warmonger Lindsey Graham Suggests Dropping Nuclear Bombs on Iran and Palestine to Protect Israel

Israel is not losing and will not lose this war. "Palestine" isn't even a county. They have no air force, no real army and no navy. They make rockets out of pipe for water lines, and they have to get that from Israel.

Iran is a bunch of fucking clowns, some of the most inept fighters in the entire world, and they have no nuclear weapons. Iran will not defeat Israel.

Nuclear weapons have not been used since 1945, and this insane asshole wants to make their use in the current age a standard option for any nuclear-armed nation, and that is plain fucking crazy.

Posts: 108019 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Nuclear weapons have not been used since 1945, and this insane asshole wants to make their use in the current age a standard option for any nuclear-armed nation, and that is plain fucking crazy.

This guy is totally bonkers. He's loving Ukraine (best money we've ever spent) and now suggesting a nuclear attack. UN-BELIEVABLE. What the fuck would his response be if Russia unleashed a tactical nuke in Ukraine? Launch everything we have?

Posts: 7586 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
This is disgusting. Watch video at link. Arrest these people for their crimes.

Hamas Jr. demonstrators gather at UNC-Chapel Hill Chancellor's office, smear red paint on building

Identify everyone involved. Students involved must clean all damage and pay for materials and equipment required in order to remain on campus. Those who aren't students need to be arrested and charged.

Protesting is a constitutionally protected right, damaging property is not.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38040 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whaaat? Hamas has been lying to the world? Say it ain't so!

United Nations cuts estimates of women, children deaths in Gaza war in half

Joey Garrison
USA TODAY
May 13, 2024

WASHINGTON ― The United Nations reduced estimates for the number of women and children killed during Israel's war in Gaza by nearly half, inviting new scrutiny for figures that come from the militant group Hamas.

Of the 34,735 people who have died in Gaza since the war began, according to data published May 6 by the UN, more than 9,500 were women and more than 14,500 were children.

But in updated data published two days later on May 8, the UN significantly reduced the figures to 4,959 women and 7,797 children among the 34,844 people reportedly killed in Gaza.

The UN cites data from the Gaza Ministry of Health, controlled by Hamas, to produce casualty figures. The UN reports come with a disclaimer that says, "The UN has so far not been able to produce independent, comprehensive, and verified casualty figures..."

Complete article:

https://www.usatoday.com/story...hs-gaza/73669560007/

Posts: 15931 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Translation: cut in half again. The UN cannot be trusted.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15677 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I knew from past events and factual adjustments that these protesters were working from erroneous information. Can’t trust anyone reporting so called losses of so called Palestinians. Those disseminating the information are proven liars. Their propaganda elicited the anticipated reaction designed to relieve known terrorists from peril and pressure. Anyone pro Palestine is no better than the terrorists themselves.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29777 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It occurs to me as I hear these death figures, where are they putting all the bodies? GAZA is pretty dense, urban and small. It would take a huge amount of space to bury them as individuals. So are there mass graves, surely one could see them via sat. imagery. Are they being cremated? Fuel is in short supply so? Do they have such a massive capacity.
Its just been bugging me about the numbers.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11049 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I say who the fuck cares. These shitheels started it and if the IDF and the Israeli people have the will and stomach for it, lay waste to it all. That’s the only true path to victory and humanity has known it for quite a while…folks have just lost the taste for complete victory

Posts: 2842 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
It occurs to me as I hear these death figures, where are they putting all the bodies? GAZA is pretty dense, urban and small. It would take a huge amount of space to bury them as individuals. So are there mass graves, surely one could see them via sat. imagery. Are they being cremated? Fuel is in short supply so? Do they have such a massive capacity.

You’re asking to scrutinize deceptions. The media will never do that to their terrorist allies. I trust Israel to do the thorough, prudent and moral thing as well as can be in war.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29777 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
I say who the fuck cares. These shitheels started it and if the IDF and the Israeli people have the will and stomach for it, lay waste to it all. That’s the only true path to victory and humanity has known it for quite a while…folks have just lost the taste for complete victory

Great minds think alike.

And good use of shitheels. That’s like a triple bonus word.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11348 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:

Moslems don't cremate their dead.

Posts: 11366 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Regarding the phony civilian casualties, someone said it best when they wrote
"The New York Times: Stenographers for terrorists"

That applies to NPR, CBS, ABC, etc., etc.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2109 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile at the University of South Florida (Link):

“SPECIAL NOTE: EMERGENCY ORDER 2024-E0-01

Per Board of Governors Emergency Order 2024-E0-01, undergraduate students who are seeking to escape a reasonable fear of antisemitic or other religious discrimination, harassment, intimidation or violence at their current institutions are eligible to transfer to the University of South Florida from an out of state, degree-granting, accredited institution within the United States.”

Go Bulls!

Posts: 11142 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Meanwhile at the University of South Florida (Link):

“SPECIAL NOTE: EMERGENCY ORDER 2024-E0-01

Per Board of Governors Emergency Order 2024-E0-01, undergraduate students who are seeking to escape a reasonable fear of antisemitic or other religious discrimination, harassment, intimidation or violence at their current institutions are eligible to transfer to the University of South Florida from an out of state, degree-granting, accredited institution within the United States.”

Go Bulls!
Good on them. It made me sick to hear a young jewish woman who was a third year medical student, describe how she was blocked from attending her classes at Columbia.

Where is the outrage, the US Marshalls, the National Guard? Does civil rights only apply if your skin isn't white and/or you're a transexual?

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2109 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was watching a video of a Palestinian flag being raised in Chicago yesterday, next to a US flag at the same height and people were cheering. It is amazing at how many stupid "Americans" there are and how they choose not to see things, like when the Palestinians cheered after/during 9/11 or how Hamas is never condemned by Palestinians. It is a shame what this country has allowed to happen.

Posts: 6940 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This son of a bitch is not playing with a full deck, and I mean that. There is something seriously screwy in this guy's head. His solution to any problem is to bomb some country or other. This time, though, he encourages the use of nuclear weapons.

It's simply not possible to take this whacko seriously. I'd love to see Graham with a weekly newspaper advice column. His response to everything from divorce disputes to financial advice would be: "Have you tried dropping 500 pounders on your soon to be ex?" and "Bombing your neighbor would settle that property line squabble PDQ." and "Your mother-in-law sounds like a real piece of work. I recommend a JDAM right into her kitchen." or "Forget small claims court and go straight to cluster bombs. You can thank me later."

Warmonger Lindsey Graham Suggests Dropping Nuclear Bombs on Iran and Palestine to Protect Israel

Israel is not losing and will not lose this war. "Palestine" isn't even a county. They have no air force, no real army and no navy. They make rockets out of pipe for water lines, and they have to get that from Israel.

Iran is a bunch of fucking clowns, some of the most inept fighters in the entire world, and they have no nuclear weapons. Iran will not defeat Israel.

That says it all, great reminder of grounded reality. Yea LG guys goes off the deep end on a pretty regular basis, sometimes right out of the blue, like a rabid animal, unpredictably. I don't remember the specifics, but some time ago I remember him making a very strong decision about something that made absolutely zero sense, and when asked about his reasoning, he refused to answer that line of questioning. If felt like the mafia or aliens were forcing him into supporting an insane position by some secret threat. I remember thinking, WTF.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8747 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wrightd, you may be thinking of ms. lindsie's reaction to the SCOTUS Roe v Wade ruling, where iirc, prior to their ruling his position was that the matter should be decided at the state level, but then after their ruling which placed the decision at the state level, Graham went berserk and declared that a Federal 15-week abortion ban was necessary and put forward a legislative proposal for that.

What a G-D fkn'g two-faced crazy POS and an irresponsible war-mongering lunatic!

Posts: 3506 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:

Sums it up accurately.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8747 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Graham went berserk and declared that a Federal 15-week abortion ban was necessary and put forward a legislative proposal for that.

That proposal probably lost Republicans a number of seats in the House, maybe even in the Senate.

Wise of Trump, in my opinion, to advocate "states' rights" for this.

Posts: 18147 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Israel announced on Friday that close to 700 tunnel shafts have been found in the final Hamas stronghold of Rafah along with 50 Hamas terrorist tunnels between Gaza and Egypt.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...a-and-egypt-n2639221

“These tunnels are used by Hamas to supply itself with weapons and ammunition, and could potentially be used to smuggle out of Gaza hostages or Hamas senior operatives,” Gilad explained.

Posts: 19653 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post