SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Regarding bathhouse berry-

There's unfortunately more than a few truths about how much he hates America, Isrellis, Whites...

Didn't that jackass say something about "Taking America down a notch or two" when it came to the War in the Middle East?

Wasn't there an incident at the White House where he made the Isrelli Prime Minister/Ambassador wait around for an hour when jackass first got into office? Pretty much a "fuck you".

There's more than enough incidents.
What scares me is not only droolin Joe is a puppet, but it's Barry's hand up Joes ass.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8389 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
The American Jews voted overwhelming for Obama both times plus Hillary, and Biden.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibra...esidential-elections

Sometimes you get exactly what you ask for.

Posts: 4661 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
The American Jews voted overwhelming for Obama both times plus Hillary, and Biden.

This just astounds me. Even after Trump moves the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the Jews still vote overwhelmingly for Biden. I’m generally a huge supporter of Israel, but it’s hard for me to see why I should care more than the American Jews. I get that many of them are in NY, but com on, how much does it take for them to see the light?

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8235 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Regarding bathhouse berry-

There's unfortunately more than a few truths about how much he hates America, Isrellis, Whites...

Didn't that jackass say something about "Taking America down a notch or two" when it came to the War in the Middle East?

I had a really funny meme, can't find it now, but it's still funny even if I just tell it:

Picture one = Obama sitting at a table with a fortune teller, who is looking at a crystal ball. She tells him "You will die on a Jewish holiday", to which he replies "Which one?"

Picture two = She says "Any day you die will be a Jewish holiday"

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1863 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stiab:

I had a really funny meme, can't find it now, but it's still funny even if I just tell it:

Picture one = Obama sitting at a table with a fortune teller, who is looking at a crystal ball. She tells him "You will die on a Jewish holiday", to which he replies "Which one?"

Picture two = She says "Any day you die will be a Jewish holiday"

If you find that meme, please post it, I would like to have a copy!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4918 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Any day you die will be a Jewish holiday"
Recycled from an old Hitler joke.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30958 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

As luck would have it, I'm just starting to recycle so I'd also like to see it.

Posts: 7432 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://dnyuz.com/2023/11/05/g...significant-strikes/

Gaza has lost all telecoms access in the third total communications blackout of the war as the Israeli army announced that it had surrounded Gaza City and split the territory into two on Sunday.

“Now there exists a south Gaza and a north Gaza,” Israel Defense Forces spokesman Daniel Hagari said in a statement to reporters. He added that Israel continues “significant” strikes across Gaza in the war against Hamas and troops are expected to enter Gaza City in the next 48 hours.

Gaza’s phone and internet connections went down after being cut Sunday, according to the Palestinian telecom company Paltel. The Palestinian Authority blames Israel for the communication outages. Aid agencies have said that the blackouts slow down emergency services and phone calls and also prevent Palestinians from reaching their family and loved ones as the air strikes continue.

“We have lost communication with the vast majority of [the UN Relief and Works Agency] team members,” UN Palestinian refugee agency spokesperson Juliette Touma told The Associated Press.

The first blackout, which occurred a little over a week ago, left Palestinians without communication for 36 hours as Israel launched its ground invasion. The second blackout occurred days later and lasted just a few hours.

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:

Those were different times. The Left’s antisemitism was mostly concealed then. Now it is out and proud.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29793 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
<snip>
“We have lost communication with the vast majority of [the UN Relief and Works Agency] team members,” UN Palestinian refugee agency spokesperson Juliette Touma told The Associated Press.
<snip>

That brightens my day!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9165 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dictated by the Krimson Kenyan, no doubt.

"cycle of violence" Unreal

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/.../1721315343107309782

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108158 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Never is "only" smart to use in a declaration of absolutes. There is usually another way, and this instance is a perfect example for BHO and JB.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12502 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Blinkin forgets that a two-state solution had long been the situation until Hamas invaded Israel. It didn’t “end the cycle of violence once and for all.”

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9165 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It's a bit long, but Ben Shapiro addresses the fallacy of trying to pursue a "2 state solution" with the so called "Palestinians" or the Arab world, in several different points and the worlds of those debating them by their own words.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44082 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
The Palestinians rejected a two state solution in 1947 and then came under the control of Egypt. They continuously attacked Israel until provoked into a war that lasted 6 days in 1967. The Israelis tried to give the Palestinians a free autonomous region in 2005. If you don’t like the new borders, you should have won the war. IMO, the only solution for Israel is a one state solution where they maintain full and complete control of their territory. Palestinians have proven they will not accept any peaceful solutions except for the complete removal of Israel.

I don’t think we as a country need to be weighing in on this measure via our politics or military. The exposure of terrorist sympathizers in our country and government is mind boggling. Their emboldened protests are truly not supported by the vast majority of Americans and will eventually bite them in the ass.

Posts: 2996 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I know the mindset is out there, and I've met very few who were either openly or closet anti-Semitic. But, as a Cold War kid with a great uncle who landed in France and marched to Berlin, I never imagined seeing it so openly and publicly. As a side note, I've never seen a group take so much pride in being obviously and blatantly wrong.

If you are a believer, but your religion or culture can only have peace at the destruction of all others, you are being misled.

If you are not religious but think some other specific tribe of people is to blame for all your woes, you are complicit in a logical fallacy.

Posts: 10772 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Related quote from Alan King:

Posts: 7293 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The video here is interesting

https://www.foxnews.com/world/...o_tuberculosis_cases

80% of Hamas is in Gaza City

The United States military has deployed a nuclear-powered submarine to the Middle East in a show of deterrence against further escalation. The vessel comes as the Israel-Hamas war nears the one-month mark.

U.S. Central Command provided no additional details in a statement Sunday, though it posted an image that appeared to show an Ohio-class submarine in Egypt's Suez Canal near its Suez Canal Bridge.

The U.S. is intending to send an unmistakable message to its enemies as officials acknowledging the use of these submarines or sharing information about their location is very rare. They represent part of America's so-called "nuclear triad" of atomic weapons — which also includes land-based ballistic missiles and nuclear bombs aboard strategic bombers.

Ohio-class submarines can carry nuclear ballistic missiles as well as cruise missiles. It is not immediately clear if the submarine now operating near Israel is carrying nuclear ballistic missiles.

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The picture released seems to show an Ohio class SSGN. Armed with up to 154 Tomahawk cruise missiles and special forces, it's nuclear powered but not necessarily nuclear armed.

Posts: 832 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
It's a bit long, but Ben Shapiro addresses the fallacy of trying to pursue a "2 state solution" with the so called "Palestinians" or the Arab world, in several different points and the worlds of those debating them by their own words.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-1NFirxhXWE" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Their logic goes like this, we don't think Isreal should exist at all and we will continue to bomb you until Palestine is free (of Jews) from the river to the sea, but you may not strike back because the cities are really dense.

They state they are attacking Isreal for living in an apartheid state. It's your state, you rule it how you want, Isreal has nothing to do with it, replace your government if you don't like it. Blockades will be lifted as soon as you stop shipping in bomb components.

They are pretty much saying the same thing as if someone claims the dog is shitting on the floor because it's nose was rubbed in shit. Well then, how'd the shit get there to begin with?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20927 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post