SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bizarre not having defensive missiles while talking about going to war with Russia or China.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13502 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IDF source confirms Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar was killed in Gaza

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news...s-killed-in-a-strike

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, the architect of the October 7 massacre was eliminated by the IDF in Gaza.

During IDF operations in Rafah three terrorists were eliminated, including Sinwar.

In the building where the terrorists were eliminated, there were no signs of the presence of hostages in the area, the IDF said, adding that "the forces that are operating in the area are continuing to operate with the required caution."

High likelihood’ Hamas leader and Oct. 7 mastermind Yahya Sinwar killed by troops in Gaza

https://www.timesofisrael.com/

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sinwar turned into a good terrorist

https://x.com/EylonALevy/status/1846922460156789194

Better put a bandage on that headwound, Sinny.

Posts: 109257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
Forgot to put on the kevlar turbin did ya sinny?

Posts: 470 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
And you shall chase your enemies and they shall fall before you by the sword. Leviticus 26:7

Nice of him to shave and clean himself up a little bit for his portrait.

Posts: 20665 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Nice to get some good news.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1609 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Israel: "Hey, Islamic Republic of Iran. You're on deck..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Wonder how this is going to work out for Hamas. Their #2 lives in Qatar and he's going to command from there? He's not coming back to Gaza because he'll get Sinwared.

Posts: 4257 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Now known as Sinwas.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I would have preferred seeing him hanged, publicly, but a head shot is acceptable.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
^^^^

No, this works. no flags, no wailing and gnashing of teeth, just a deader under a building that will sooner or later be bulldozed to build a bus stop.

Posts: 6531 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
His last words to himself were "why did my bodyguard just tell me "shalom"?

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7660 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Not a mistake, a bonus.

https://x.com/IsraelRadar_com/.../1846911924270747690

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4371 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
This has been QUITE a week, hasn't it?

Posts: 18437 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Turned his head into a canoe as Wyatt Earp said in Tombstone

Posts: 34726 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Not a mistake, a bonus.

https://x.com/IsraelRadar_com/.../1846911924270747690

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1846911924270747690" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 321px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I would have to disagree with the statement
That they killed him by mistake, they eliminated a few terrorists, one of them happened to be sinwar. Doesn’t seem to be any mistakes.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/JoeTruzman/status/1846996237406687634

quote:

New details about the elimination of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar:

Yesterday morning, a soldier from Battalion 450 spotted a suspicious individual inside a building and opened fire on him. Later, in the day , the fighters observed three figures attempting to move stealthily between houses. Troops quickly identified these individuals as terrorists. Two of them were covered with blankets, likely not Sinwar, and were ahead, trying to clear the path for him. Troops engaged them with gunfire, injuring the terrorists, who began to scatter. Two of them took refuge in one building while Sinwar entered another.

Troops opened fire from a tank, providing light gunfire support as well. Sinwar was alone in his building and ascended to the second floor. The troops launched a shell and then rolled two grenades into the area. They also deployed drones to assist in the operation.

One drone captured a glimpse of a masked figure with a wounded arm sitting inside a room. Realizing a drone was approaching, the terrorist grabbed a piece of wood and threw it at the drone. The fighters responded by firing a shell at that location.

In the morning, troops entered the room and uncovered the body’s face, ultimately revealing it to be Sinwar.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4371 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Looks like his left knee took a good hit at some point before his heart stopped beating because that pant leg looks pretty bloodied. Guy was likely in a good deal of pain before they put a new hole in his head. Sucks to suck, I guess.

Posts: 17703 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
If a tank crew fires into a structure where an enemy combatant is believed to be, the fact that that person is killed as a result is hardly a “mistake.”

And the expression of someone whose last thoughts were probably not about sex with 72 virgins:

His demise didn’t take as long as he deserved, but was somewhat more fitting than the unexpected arrival of a two thousand pounder at your tea party.

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47751 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Shithead didn't know anything about making a tourniquet. Cord is too thin to be effective.

Who's next?

Posts: 109257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post