SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Words are so inadequate to express my sympathies, may God bless you and your family.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Deepest condolences and prayers sent.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. ~Brian O’ Driscoll

Posts: 1453 | Location: Back to the Island in MS | Registered: May 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
My condolences for your loss. Your wife sounds like an amazing woman. May her memory always be for a blessing.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
My sincere and deepest condolences to you and your family.

SPSHOOTER

Posts: 1514 | Location: San Diego | Registered: March 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5347 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Saddened to learn of the outcome but certain she is no longer in pain, can never get sick again, and is watching over you and lives on partially through you. You'll join her again one day but until then, find peace on Earth walking your own path. You're welcome to join me fishing on the Hiwassee River or shooting.

Posts: 6048 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and yours.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences.

God bless and keep you.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you Bisley. May the Lord comfort you.

Posts: 3649 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
The tribute you wrote was beautiful and inspiring. I am very sorry this happened. May God bless you as only He can.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3637 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this news.

Pray that you and all who were affected by her passing can find peace, knowing that you will be reunited with her.

She is in a better place, and no longer suffering .

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Will continue to pray for you and your family. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1311 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Condolences. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Like many have said before, I was hoping for the best.

Posts: 4099 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences, Sir.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Deep sympathies and condolences - as others have said, words aren't expressive enough in times like these. Prayers for you and your family.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent to you and yours, so sorry.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post