SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
You and your wife are in my prayers. Be strong, both for her and yourself.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Surely will be prsying for the best.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Apparently the port that was installed three years ago for chemotherapy (she has been on her her doctor to remove it as all of her tests and scans show she is cancer free) started throwing clots after it was flushed this week..

This concerns me. Was she having the catheter flushed regularly? If this is truly the culprit for the clots, I think you should have a very intensive discussion with her doctor about standard medical procedures for the aspiration and flushing of catheters.

My prayers go out to you and your wife.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8760 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 2638 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 7097 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Done

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Getting on board with the rest of our prayer warriors!! Praying for doctors' wisdom and full recovery...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Prayers to Terri for healing, to you for comfort, and to the docs for wisdom and skill.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12407 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a complete recovery.
Please keep us updated when you have a chance...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeSig
posted Hide Post
Prayer up for her and you.

Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria, Sola Scriptura

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: October 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Be assured of my prayers for your wife.

Posts: 6580 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
BBH, I am praying for Terri and for you. God bless you both.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your wife and doctors. I hope all goes well.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3944 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your wife and the folks working on her.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3664 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Prayers to you all.

Any update?

Posts: 11994 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
UPDDATE...im still here...except here is Cleveland Ohio...Terri was airlifted here for treatment Sunday...I drove up and got here early yesterday morning. This thing is made more complicated by the fact being that her cancer has returned, this time in her lungs. The doctors and staff here at The Cleveland Clinic have been excellent. Her doctors back in Chattanooga felt with the situation of the clots in the heart and lungs plus adding lung cancer to further complicate things, this place would be her best chance.

So this where we are as of now. God is still in control aand has sustained us this far...please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayer.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for Terri and You and Medical Team.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Still prayin' brother

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update.

Continued thoughts and prayers for you.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post