SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Please keep my wife Terri in your thoughts and prayers...
Long story short, I took her to the emergency room at Memorial Hospital (next to the Chattanooga Heart Institute) with extreme shortness of breath...except for a high heart rate, the EKG looked good...but when they did an echocardiogram and a CAT scan with contrast they found a large blood clot attached in the lower chamber of her heart as well as a large number of clots in her lungs. She was admitted late Friday evening...
Apparently the port that was installed three years ago for chemotherapy (she has been on her her doctor to remove it as all of her tests and scans show she is cancer free) started throwing clots after it was flushed this week...
She is in very serious condition and any option offered carries serious risks...especially for the large clot attached in the heart...

So please keep her, her team of doctors and hospital staff in your prayers for this to have a good outcome...I know that her future is in God's hand and pray that His Will for her is healing...

I may not be on the forum much in the near future (Memorial hospital blocks access to gun related websites on their wi-fi) but I will post an update ASAP with my phone...

Thank you friends

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bisleyblackhawk,

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
You got it, best wishes.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4603 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you wife and you too. I kind of know what your going thru as my bride is not in good health also. As I have written when I complete this entry I shall pray.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
A prayer said for her complete recovery.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5314 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 902 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your wife, you, and her care team.

Posts: 2162 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Prayers and good thoughts for your wife!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a full and rapid recovery/

Posts: 2353 | Location: Vancouver WA | Registered: September 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have our prayers.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16956 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
You are both in our prayers.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope and Prayers for a rapid and full recovery.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13499 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent. Please keep us posted as best you can. God Bless you both.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19769 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
best wishes.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your wife's complete recovery. In Jesus' name. AMEN !!! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3094 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
So sorry, prayer sent for healing.

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've added my prayers for a full recovery.

Posts: 3552 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post