SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XTroop50
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss! Prayers for you and your family!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is then, is not an act, but a habit. ~ Aristotle

Posts: 601 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I am heartbroken for you my friend. Prayers for you and family.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Bisley, please accept my most sincere condolences. Your tribute to her was moving. God bless you and Terri. Prayers of comfort and peace for your family.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
My prayers and thoughts are with your family as your navigate this difficult transition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13988 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
I Corinthians 15:54-57

To those who know the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord:

54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

55 “Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Terri is now in the presence of the Lord.

Continuing with prayers for you and your family.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
My condolences for your immense loss. Prayers for you and the family

Posts: 3534 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear this. God's grace be with you.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear this. You have my deepest condolences.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16452 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If you've a need to get away, now or in the future, I've got a spare bunk.

In the mean while, know you are in my prayers.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1141 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
This was a hard read. I'll continue to keep you and your wife in my prayers. I'm sorry, man. Frown

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Bisley, my condolences to you and your family on your wife's passing. Praying for strength and comfort for you.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2166 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences. =(

Posts: 13064 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I pray that God lays his comforting hands upon You, Family and Friends at this time that Terri has gone to the kingdom that our Lord has prepared for her.

Thanks for sharing a little about Terri so we all could realize the wonderful person she truly was while in the flesh.

God Bless
Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. What great memories you have - we should all be so fortunate.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 724 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, and prayers up for you and your family....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm terribly sorry Bisley. You are in my prayers.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bisley, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will remain in my prayers.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 733 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences to you and your entire family and friends

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post