SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent up for you & her. Thank you for those words of wisdom.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Prayers for healing sent your way.
Remain strong for your precious wife.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Update on Terri...her time on this earth is very short. Even though the procedure to remove the large clot in her heart was successful...the ones to clear the bloodclots in her lungs was not. The medicine to dissolve the clots produced bleeding in her brain...she has not regained consiousness since it was performed on earlier this week. I made the choice to not do allow any attempt to continue efforts to prolong her ordeal...her doctors agreed. This is something both of us have agreed on...it is also her choice.

I want to thank everone here for their prayers, thoughts and emails of support...they have helped us through this...I heartfully mean this.

Her time now rests in the hands of God as has always. I truel wish i could post better news

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ I am so sorry, my friend. Frown

Q

Posts: 27606 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I am heartbroken over your latest update. May God give both of you strength and hold both of you lovingly in His hands.

Posts: 4567 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this. I was truly hoping and praying for a positive outcome. I hope you can find comfort in the memories of your life together.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear of this. May you find comfort & peace in the time shared with each other.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Praying for a miracle.

Posts: 3590 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry... Frown

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear this. Hope miracles do happen!

Posts: 471 | Registered: September 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for you and your family. If it is any comfort, know many others have you both in our prayers and thoughts.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I am truly so sorry.

I truly hope she recovers.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34419 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Heartbreaking news, I wish that I had something deeper to say, but words fail me.

Posts: 12237 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I am sorry. Our prayers continue for you all.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for some comfort and understanding
God Bless.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
One thing we all fail to realize in our day to day trials and tribulations is that somebody out there is having the worst day of their life.

As much as the internet and the anonymity that comes with it can bring out the worst of us it can also be a powerful place where all of us can come together and in some tiny way shoulder just a little bit of another's suffering.

I have been thinking about you since the beginning of your ordeal and have offered many prayers. I know I am just another anonymous name on the internet but I hope in some tiny way we have all helped just a little. God has his plan for all of us. I pray his plan for you is to show you miracles come true.

Prayer, love and good thoughts to you and all those suffering with you.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7889 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for peace and comfort sent to you and your family from Wisconsin.

Posts: 1731 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
So very sorry. Prayers for you and your wife...

Posts: 1299 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry. You are in my prayers. God bless and keep you and Terri.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5506 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
One thing we all fail to realize in our day to day trials and tribulations is that somebody out there is having the worst day of their life.

Frown

There are no words.

Posts: 21377 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post