SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
What a blessing it is to have the assurance of salvation. I pray for your family and friends that join you in mourning, that they will see God through this trial as well.

"The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace."

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5291 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss. Be comforted in the fact that she is with the Lord in Heaven.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3818 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Posts: 1623 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What a blessing it is to have the assurance of salvation.

Amen and I'm sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2131 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1584 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I would like to add one more update...we made it back home safe and sound...time to decompress a little...it was a particularly long and arduous drive back to Tennessee today...it is so good to be home!

Again, thank you all for your posts, prayers and emails through out this ordeal...they meant so much us.

God bless Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Please let us know if we can help in any way.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4856 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I don't know what to say further other than you and your family will be in my prayers.

God bless you all.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
My condolences. So sorry for your loss.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10362 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

tac, mrs tac and famb

Posts: 11444 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear about your great loss.
I, like you cannot imagine my life onward without my wife and best friend.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was deeply saddened to learn of your loss. Heartfelt prayers and condolences are coming your way.

Posts: 87 | Location: Ohio | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post