SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
BBH, I am saddened at the passing of your wife, but it is apparent that you are a man of Faith and I'm sure it will sustain you. Keep your close family closer and remember what a wonderful person she was with them.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20395 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences on your loss.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
My heartfelt condolences.
May your great faith carry you and comfort you.

Posts: 2556 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. Frown

Take comfort that you will see her again someday!

I just heard this quote discussed this morning:

Christmas -- promise made.
Easter -- promise kept.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss but am glad that you and others who cared about her were able to be there for her final moments.

Posts: 3538 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
I"m so sorry for your loss. Continued prayers sent for you and your family.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
C,

So sorry. She sounded like an amazing woman. Thank you for sharing some of her life with us during your grief. Sending strength and prayers during this most difficult time. Frown

T

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Heartfelt condolences, Bisley.

Posts: 27181 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I have nothing to offer other than to say at times like these we can be grateful for our faith, hope and the charitable hearts of our fellow man. I pray God bless you, her and your loved ones. May He keep her close and grant you peace.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 15158 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
My condolences, may her memory be a blessing.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11476 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies sir.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My thoughts are with you and your family, so deeply sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1685 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry Brother. May her memory be a blessing.

Posts: 12950 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Very, very sorry for your loss, Bisley. Prayers for you and your entire family.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
very sorry to hear but also great to know you have a future with her in heaven.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10594 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really sorry to learn of your loss. You're in our prayers.

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 717 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Paraphrasing a line from a favorite of mine, Heavenly Father, please open your arms and receive the soul of one who lived and died the nicest lady of all.

Q

Posts: 27621 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 13718 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post