SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of your wife.

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine the heartache. You were blessed with a marvelous partner. You now blessed with a guardian angle to watch you.

Posts: 7116 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this news.
Knowing she will never be sick or suffer another minute is a real comfort.

Bless you and your wonderful family and there are days ahead that will bring sharing stories and memories that will lighten your heart.

Remember the good times.
Respectfully.
Donna

Posts: 4083 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delmag Tech
posted Hide Post
I'm really sorry, Bisley. I can't find any other words. I hope that sooner than later, the memories of your time with her will bring a smile instead of a tear.

Posts: 744 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Posts: 11207 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 501 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.....

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1549 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Bisley, you are a blessed man for having her in your life for 47 years, I hope to have that kind of relationship. When Terri reached the pearly gates I assure you Peter not only let her pass, but rolled out the red carpet for her.

My deepest and most sincere condolences for the loss of your love.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences sir. I don't have the words.........

Posts: 1107 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences Bbh.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Wow, Easter Sunday. Such a special day for those of us that believe. I am very sorry for your loss. She sounded like such a great lady, wife and friend.

Though day to lose someone for sure. But, it's significance allows us to grieve with HOPE that we will be reunited again with our loved ones. It's all that I hold on to anymore.

Bisley, my deepest condolences.

Some advice for moving forward. Seek counseling, allow help from those that offer, and once the shock wears off feel free to take life on minute at a time, one breath at time or even moment to moment.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences, sir.

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3645 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences to you and your family Bisley. Very sorry to hear this.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4954 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Wow, Easter Sunday. Such a special day for those of us that believe. I am very sorry for your loss. She sounded like such a great lady, wife and friend.

Jesus did not have to go through what he did. But chose to. So that he could fulfill the promise of rising again so that we could be born again and have, as you say. "a new life" with him.

I Peter.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great Mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade-kept in Heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

She has her reward.

Again, I am sorry. But find comfort that she knew her Lord and Savior and now bask's in his Glory.

I could not have, and probably would not have, said it better than ORC.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I am happy for her gain, as I'm sure you are also. We will know it soon ourselves, brother. I look forward to meeting her.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16317 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences on the loss of your wife.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
very sorry for your loss Bisley.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry Bisley.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... oh ... sad to learn of the passing of your wife, friend and companion.

Sincere condolences for you and your family.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. She is truly now in a better place. Dang dust in the air.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post