SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and yours, and prayers for your family.

Posts: 3567 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heartbreaking news. Wishing you all the strength and comfort in the coming days to make her passage bearable.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
My wife and I offer our condolences to you and your family. Trust in the Lord to stand by your side.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Condolences from my family to yours.

Words always seem so inadequate. Don't know that we have words in our language that truly convey the sorrow we feel when someone loses a loved one, or that we think can help lessen the loss.

Sometimes feelings are much more intense than words.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am truly sorry to hear this

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
You have my deepest condolences, BBH Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
My most sincere condolences to you, Bisley. My thoughts are with you.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry. Peace to you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Wow, Easter Sunday. Such a special day for those of us that believe. I am very sorry for your loss. She sounded like such a great lady, wife and friend.

Jesus did not have to go through what he did. But chose to. So that he could fulfill the promise of rising again so that we could be born again and have, as you say. "a new life" with him.

I Peter.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great Mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade-kept in Heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

She has her reward.

Again, I am sorry. But find comfort that she knew her Lord and Savior and now bask's in his Glory.

I could not have, and probably would not have, said it better than ORC.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I am happy for her gain, as I'm sure you are also. We will know it soon ourselves, brother. I look forward to meeting her.

-Rob

I can only echo what ORC and Rob have said so well. I am sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2694 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Posts: 2500 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Yes, God's Grace is sufficient.

I'm so sorry for your lose. We've been married 42 years and realize our days together on this earth are limited. I try not to think about it but reality keeps creeping in.

Take care and cherish the memories.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4279 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry to hear this. Frown My deepest condolences.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this, my friend.

Posts: 45565 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I am so terribly sorry.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
My heart felt sympathy. I am so sorry for your loss.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5506 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So very sorry to see that she passed away. I had hope that she might pull through. My deepest sympathies and condolences. I thoroughly understand what you have been and are going through. My wife died from similar pulmonary embolism circumstances two months ago.

Maryland - Where the criminals are the government

Posts: 129 | Location: Maryland | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences and prayers sent.

Posts: 3824 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are no words other than I am sorry to hear this. You have my condolences.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2395 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss.
Please accept my condolences.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post