SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
You have my condolences for your loss. There is bittersweet comfort to losing a loved one on Easter. We lost my MIL 20 years ago on Easter Sunday. A blessing being on, IMO, the holiest of holidays but a reminder each year on how much we miss her.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sad news, Bisley. Condolences from both of us here.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9379 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
This is very sad, heartbreaking news. May I offer my deepest condolences.

The Bible tells us that we are surrounded by angels, both seen and unseen, I'm of the thought that your wife has transitioned from the angel that is seen to being unseen. But, that does not mean she is not still with you, she will be watching over you forever.

Posts: 12236 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read this Bisley. You were truly blessed to have such a caring person in your life. My condolences to you, your family and friends.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss. May you find peace through your faith.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31444 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
I'm really sorry to hear this and will keep you both in my thoughts.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss, Your family is in our prayers.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10378 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry. I'm praying for your peace and comfort in this season of life.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5545 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
That is truly a wonderful tribute you wrote about your wife.
God Bless you all and take care.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31446 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this, and you have my deepest sympathy.

Posts: 3260 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I take comfort in this...

The Apostle Paul on several occasions asked God to heal him of his "thorn in his flesh" (what ever ailment in his life he suffered from)...God said no, but added "that My Grace is sufficient". I as many others have prayed for Terri to be healed and brought back to health. This did not happen in this life, but I know and take comfort that the God who created us has healed her at her passing from this life to the next..."God's Grace is sufficient".

God's Grace is sufficient. You have that. Peace be upon you.

You were truly blessed to have such a caring person in your life. My condolences to you, your family and friends.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24636 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. You and your family have been and continue to be in all of our thoughts.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
you have my deepest sympathies. My thoughts are with you.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
My condolences for your loss. Your words show your love and you were blessed. I shall hold my family dear.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3664 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
She was obviously a wonderful person. Very, very sorry

Posts: 13594 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
You have my sincerest condolences.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5526 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
This is really sad news,my deepest condolences to you and family.
Stay strong and be active in hobbies,this is how I endure.

Posts: 22421 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear of your wife's passing. You have my most sincere condolences.

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent.

Posts: 5758 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post