SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife...
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL UPDATE ON PAGE 17...Prayers for my wife... Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Hoping many more mornings having coffee together on the porch are in your future.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Censored:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
...I want to go home to Tennessee and take my wife back with me to do those little things people do and most of time take for granted, drinking coffee on the porch in the morning, messing around in the garden and yard, walking the neighborhood talking to the neighbors, even cooking your own food...all of these things we think are mundane and common at the time, are in all reality, true blessings and gifts...don't take them for granted...enjoy and cherish them with the ones you love, always.
God bless Y'all Smile

Thanks for this heartfelt reminder. I am going to hug my wife right now.

Just want to second these thoughts. Thank you for the reminder and know that you and your wife are in our thoughts and prayers.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, and positive thoughts for you guys.

Posts: 634 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, hoping for a full recovery for your wife.

Posts: 1164 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Still praying for your wife & you. Good luck.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Ms Teri and you are still in my prayers.
I have been in the situation you are in now.
I know about the anguish you are experiencing.

I pray you two can come home soon.

Posts: 22421 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Still praying. You're right about the little things... Thanks for the reminder

Posts: 3590 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
And we are still here hoping and praying for the best.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Bisley,

You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

Your comments here struck home for me in a different way I'm sure from others:

"I want to go home to Tennessee and take my wife back with me to do those little things people do and most of time take for granted, drinking coffee on the porch in the morning, messing around in the garden and yard, walking the neighborhood talking to the neighbors, even cooking your own food...all of these things we think are mundane and common at the time, are in all reality, true blessings and gifts...don't take them for granted...enjoy and cherish them with the ones you love, always."

I never wanted to grow old alone but such is my fate. I will not look for another who would become tantamount to a care giver. Something I neither want nor would want foisted on another. So I enjoy solo what I can and cherish each positive moment I'm granted.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I hope Terri recovers quickly so ya'll can get back home soon!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking of you both. Best of luck, and I hope the each morning brings better news and improvement.

Posts: 799 | Location: NH | Registered: July 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Your strength and trust in God is inspiring. I pray for your wife, you and all those involved in her care. Whatever God's plan may be, I pray He grants you strength and understanding.

Posts: 1378 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
It's been a while since I've used one, but you should be able to use an anonymous proxy server to visit whatever website you want.

Posts: 1460 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Prayers, lots of prayers your way.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1942 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent your way. Best of luck.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your wife.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
More Prayers sent your way.

May God Bless Terri and You and the Medical Team.

Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Wow, how much more can one person take, my sincere prayers for you and your wife. Shows all of us how iimportant life is and to say I love you frequently!

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
You have my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post