SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of gunsmoke92
posted Hide Post
Nope, bought about 10 over the years. The latest is a 21 SF (short frame). I think they got it right with this one.

The best defense is a good offense, and I'm really offensive. Wink

Posts: 277 | Location: Rigby,ID | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonesNY:
You putting a G20 upper on it or an aftermarket... Lonewolf?
It's all Glock. I have a G20SF I bought when they first came out. That upper will go on the G21 RTF2 frame. Eventually, I'll get a G20C and put that compensated upper on the RTF2 frame.

So, it'll be a G20CSF RTF2. Cool

Frankenglock 10MM

Posts: 855 | Registered: February 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
quote:
I beat you to it. I just picked up my G21SF RTF2. Tonight, we's gonna have a wedding of sorts. Gonna mount the 10 mm upper on that lower. Wink

That's a damn good combo. The RTF2 is nice. And the 10mm makes bad guys shit their pants.

Tom

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badge38
posted Hide Post
But I like my fancy Glock .. Big Grin .. Although I did compare the two, side by side, before finally picking the M&P. It just fit my hand a little better than the G19. I like Glocks for what they are, but do prefer an M&P.. with very slight edge.
(maybe if your nice to me, I might pick one up someday)
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by badge38:
I have an M&P .. Razz Razz
Nothing more than a fancy Glock. If Glock did not exist, that pistol wouldn't exist. You know it. I know it. Gaston Glock knows it.

Next?

Posts: 530 | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I must confess I just bought a Glock 19 yesterday.

Posts: 2233 | Registered: January 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tecumseh:
I must confess I just bought a Glock 19 yesterday.

Three "Hail Mary's", and five "Our Father's" and seven "Glory Be's", and all will be forgiven.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
I came close to buying a Glock 19 from a Forum member recently. Fortunately, while I was trying to make up my mind, someone else grabbed it!

Still Glockless after 62 years. Wink

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still Glockless after 62 years. Frown

Fixed it for ya...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
I sold a G34 and it's haunting me...

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went pick up the P-7 from Steve...Came home with P-7, G4-17, G4-19...G4-22 already at home...Help!

Posts: 39 | Registered: January 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beck220
posted Hide Post
OK... I bought a G19... Hope you are happySmile Have many tried ghost ring sights with your G## ?

https://hurleysgold.com/ Grease and Oil in One - "Two kinds of people are staying on this beach, the dead and those who are going to die - now let's get the hell out of here!" Colonel George Taylor

Posts: 250 | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrtuna:
I sold a G34 and it's haunting me...

So buy another and make things right again...here let me twist your arm...

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread haunts me every time I log in, it's here. I can't get it out of my head...like the telltale heart.

I finally gave in and ordered a Gen 4 19 with night sights. I hope it stops.

Posts: 548 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Glock 34. I sold one and it is haunting me. Cheap accessories, super long sight radius, 4lb trigger Smile

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Removed
posted Hide Post
They are just so addictive...

Posts: 388 | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've owned 2 Glocks in the past. I got over it and have only owned real pistols ever since. When and if Gaston Glock decides to use SAMMI spec chambers and properly support the casings, I might give one a second look. Until then, no way.

Posts: 4 | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of keltoi
posted Hide Post
I own a Glock Model 22c in 40 S&W. Also have .357 Sig and 9mm barrels for it. Three calibers in one platform.

Posts: 630 | Location:  | Registered: December 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Nowlin:
I've owned 2 Glocks in the past. I got over it and have only owned real pistols ever since. When and if Gaston Glock decides to use SAMMI spec chambers and properly support the casings, I might give one a second look. Until then, no way.
What calibers were those Glocks, Dave?

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't beat Stupid
Picture of murray
posted Hide Post
quote:

great first post tell us more about it

Murray
"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation" General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 5947 | Location: Just outside Rochester NY  | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Gosh, I never knew I wasn't carrying a real gun all this time! I'm going into panic mode here. What should I do???

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post