SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 564
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AndyM1911:
=]

Mmmm. Glock.

The Dark Side is Seductive.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If anything, a SIG-only section, with everything else in another section makes sense.

Para,

Your choice of course, but as so many threads cover both Sigs and not-Sigs, where would those go?

I guess I just don't like "Change". I'm not such a fan of "Hope" either these days.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gtrmansteve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
quote:
Originally posted by gtrmansteve:
Wow, what a touchy bunch.(that time of the month?) Forgive me for having an opinion that differs from your own. I jumped into this thread assuming since this is "Sigforum" that there would be more Sig lovers bashing on these ugly, funky trigger, uncomfortable grip guns. And I like to correct myself, I compared them to a staple gun, but what I really meant is they look like a timing light gun. My bad. Though I never really understand why people would go to Sigforum to talk about glocks. Common sense tells me you'd want to go to a glock forum. Again, my bad. enjoy your wierd guns, I truel;ly hope they protect you in your time of need. I'll leave you to your plastic worship & stay out of your thread with my opinons that differ from yours. Sheesh. Maybe you should've labeled the thread, Glock worshipers ONLY. Just a suggestion. peace.

You can leave now...OK!...
You're not gonna get rid of me that easly Peckerhead, you're name says it all.

RIP
gtrmansteve
He Came & left in 2010!

Sig P239 9mm
Sig P226R 9mm
CCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Posts: 178 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: August 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
If anything, a SIG-only section, with everything else in another section makes sense.

Obviously your house, but I like it the way it is. I like that I can click on a link to talk about rifles or pistols, and then scan down the list for a topic that interests me. A separate section means I'd be clicking twice (oh the exhaustion) to read about pistols. It's a minor issue, but one of the best parts of Sig Forum IMO o's that there aren't 267 different sections to visit like other forums.

I've learned a lot about the Hi Power and come to love it (it's one of my favorite pistols now) by seeing threads about them in the pistol section when I first joined here. If we had segregated sections, I might have missed out on the Hi Power. IOW, members here have a great deal of knowledge and we share what we know with others. Having everything in one pot so to speak really does encourage and promote us all be coming more knowledgable about firearms...all firearms. That's why I dig it the way it is.

Just my $.02.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gtrmansteve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by AndyM1911:
=]

Mmmm. Glock.

The Dark Side is Seductive.
There's a Glock in that pic? Sorry can't see past the babe.

Sig P239 9mm
Sig P226R 9mm
CCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Posts: 178 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: August 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
{snip} I'll leave you to your plastic worship & stay out of your thread with my opinons that differ from yours. Sheesh. Maybe you should've labeled the thread, Glock worshipers ONLY. Just a suggestion. peace.

I thought you were leaving? Wink

Posts: 5001 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't beat Stupid
Picture of murray
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pistole226:
quote:
How about the glock lovers go to a glock forum? I thought this was a Sig forum.

Razz

that is a TOTAL WIN some may even say EPIC WIN

Well played

Murray
"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation" General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 5947 | Location: Just outside Rochester NY  | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Back to the topic at hand . . . Yep (again).

Just bought a 21SF with the RTF2 finish, from a local LEO in central MO.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I pick one up Next week and have a G20 complete slide/barrel en-route.

I'll be in the 10mm club Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Brother:

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7184 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, now that we've gotten past the dim-witted assholery, let's continue on.

quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonesNY:

quote:

I beat you to it. I just picked up my G21SF RTF2. Tonight, we's gonna have a wedding of sorts. Gonna mount the 10 mm upper on that lower. Wink

Posts: 108338 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

I beat you to it. I just picked up my G21SF RTF2. Tonight, we's gonna have a wedding of sorts. Gonna mount the 10 mm upper on that lower. Wink

:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Cool... I have to wait until I get my coupon from County Clerk's office.

It's a great combo, I can't wait to shoot the 10mm!

You putting a G20 upper on it or an aftermarket... Lonewolf?

I was thinking of a Longslide, then the G20 upper came up for sale on GB.

Enjoy! Post a pic when you can.

quote:
quote:

quote:

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7184 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgtmac
posted Hide Post
Must be a 10MM day, P/U G20SF today, fondling it right now.

Also got a G36 w/NS.

Posts: 2832 | Location: ND | Registered: August 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's all Glock. I have a G20SF I bought when they first came out. That upper will go on the G21 RTF2 frame. Eventually, I'll get a G20C and put that compensated upper on the RTF2 frame.

So, it'll be a G20CSF RTF2. Cool

Too Many Concussions
Picture of buckmaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
It's all Glock. I have a G20SF I bought when they first came out. That upper will go on the G21 RTF2 frame. Eventually, I'll get a G20C and put that compensated upper on the RTF2 frame.

So, it'll be a G20CSF RTF2. Cool
What is the benefit of the G-20 upper on the new G21SF RTF2 frame?

Freedom is not Free. God Bless Our Military and the CIA

Support the NRA
Romans 8:28

Posts: 4274 | Location: I really don't know anymore | Registered: May 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckmaster:
The texture of the frame. The G20 was not offered with the RTF2 frame. Therefore, I've had to buy a G21 with an RTF frame and cannibalize it.

Too Many Concussions
Picture of buckmaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The texture of the frame. The G20 was not offered with the RTF2 frame. Therefore, I've had to buy a G21 with an RTF frame and cannibalize it.
Now I understand. Thanks, Para. I would love to own a G21 with the textured frame but if i'm correct you have to be a LEO or have some affiliation with the military. Is this correct?My CCL is in Florida.

Support the NRA

Posts: 4274 | Location: I really don't know anymore | Registered: May 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would love to own a G21 with the textured frame but if i'm correct you have to be a LEO or have some affiliation with the military. Is this correct?My CCL is in Florida.
As a member of the GSSF, I was able to purchase one. Without that membership, I wouldn't have the pistol.

Too Many Concussions
Picture of buckmaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I would love to own a G21 with the textured frame but if i'm correct you have to be a LEO or have some affiliation with the military. Is this correct?My CCL is in Florida.
As a member of the GSSF, I was able to purchase one. Without that membership, wouldn't have the pistol.
Thanks again, Para.

Support the NRA

The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
As a member of the GSSF, I was able to purchase one. Without that membership, I wouldn't have the pistol.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I am a member also and had not thought to look there. I will be going to SPD and get one.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3301 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post