SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Not to evade your question, I appreciate the Glock for what it is.

I like Glocks.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7180 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
I'll second the Glock section on Sigforum.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How about a section for the Browning High Power? It gets lots of mention in the forum.

What about a section for the P7 or the S&W M&P?

How about a section for 1911s?

Posts: 107722 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I see your point... true.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If anything, a SIG-only section, with everything else in another section makes sense.

Posts: 107722 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my first 9mm was a Glock 19 and it is a gun that I will not get rid of and I shoot it better than my Sig P250

Coop

Glock 19, Sig P229E2, Walter P22

Posts: 121 | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Decon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonesNY:
How about a Glock section on the forum?

+1 I have been thinking this for a while!

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.
C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1582 | Location: Houston TX | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
A "general handgunning" would do the trick... maybe with subsections as you indicated prior.

This would certainly maintain the integrity of the main forums.

[edited for spelling]

Picture of gtrmansteve
posted Hide Post
How about the glock lovers go to a glock forum? I thought this was a Sig forum.

Sig P239 9mm
Sig P226R 9mm
CCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Posts: 178 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: August 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
I don't see that the integrity of any forum has been compromised.

quote:

See the title of this thread? It's the GLOCK thread. People like all guns in here and so talk about all guns.

I shot my new G26 today and I'm damn impressed. What a great little gun.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gtrmansteve:

And yet you chose to spend 6 of your 13 posts on Glock threads. We'll probably find you loitering in the Glock forum half the time anyways. Its a thin line between love and hate as they say. Oh yes, I think you will buy a Glock. Welcome to SIGforum. Smile

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wrong.

This is THE forum .

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
quote:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4452 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am the
Darkside
Picture of Pistole226
posted Hide Post
quote:

Razz

"The quick have their sleepwalkers, and so do the dead." Dieter Dengler, Rescue Dawn

Posts: 7787 | Registered: October 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Class of 2010....

Posts: 573 | Location: Colorado | Registered: July 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gtrmansteve
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a touchy bunch.(that time of the month?) Forgive me for having an opinion that differs from your own. I jumped into this thread assuming since this is "Sigforum" that there would be more Sig lovers bashing on these ugly, funky trigger, uncomfortable grip guns. And I like to correct myself, I compared them to a staple gun, but what I really meant is they look like a timing light gun. My bad. Though I never really understand why people would go to Sigforum to talk about glocks. Common sense tells me you'd want to go to a glock forum. Again, my bad. enjoy your wierd guns, I truel;ly hope they protect you in your time of need. I'll leave you to your plastic worship & stay out of your thread with my opinons that differ from yours. Sheesh. Maybe you should've labeled the thread, Glock worshipers ONLY. Just a suggestion. peace.

Sig P239 9mm
Sig P226R 9mm
CCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Posts: 178 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: August 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow, what a touchy bunch.(that time of the month?) Forgive me for having an opinion that differs from your own. I jumped into this thread assuming since this is "Sigforum" that there would be more Sig lovers bashing on these ugly, funky trigger, uncomfortable grip guns. And I like to correct myself, I compared them to a staple gun, but what I really meant is they look like a timing light gun. My bad. Though I never really understand why people would go to Sigforum to talk about glocks. Common sense tells me you'd want to go to a glock forum. Again, my bad. enjoy your wierd guns, I truel;ly hope they protect you in your time of need. I'll leave you to your plastic worship & stay out of your thread with my opinons that differ from yours. Sheesh. Maybe you should've labeled the thread, Glock worshipers ONLY. Just a suggestion. peace.

I highlighted some interesting choice of words in your post. Now its 7 posts out of 14. You've spent half your time talking about Glocks on SIGforum.

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AndyM1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ian111:
quote:

I highlighted some interesting choice of words in your post. Now its 7 posts out of 14. You've spent half your time talking about Glocks on SIGforum.

=]

I used to hate glocks, on principal, mostly.

Then I gave them a shot, and I was pissed pleased.

Gtrmansteve: You WILL own a glock. Wink

Mmmm. Glock.

Posts: 5185 | Location: Live Free Or Die | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
gtrmansteve, the Glock Forums that I have perused lack both in community and content.

Maybe I haven't been to the right one... That's a possibility.

I love my Sigs and will never falter in that respect. Even though I have been around the block with Sig's customer service.

However, my comment on a Glock section was made in earnest.

As an aside, I don't worship plastic... please keep it civil.

Oh, and the official staplegun of the gun world is the HK VP70. Smile

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I'm feeling the call of the Dark Slide.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34138 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post