SIGforum
You will buy a Glock

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5941074751

October 01, 2010, 10:52 PM
gunsmoke92
You will buy a Glock
Nope, bought about 10 over the years. The latest is a 21 SF (short frame). I think they got it right with this one.

The best defense is a good offense, and I'm really offensive. Wink
October 02, 2010, 08:16 AM
CitizenT
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonesNY:
You putting a G20 upper on it or an aftermarket... Lonewolf?
It's all Glock. I have a G20SF I bought when they first came out. That upper will go on the G21 RTF2 frame. Eventually, I'll get a G20C and put that compensated upper on the RTF2 frame.

So, it'll be a G20CSF RTF2. Cool

Frankenglock 10MM
October 02, 2010, 08:40 AM
Brother
quote:
I beat you to it. I just picked up my G21SF RTF2. Tonight, we's gonna have a wedding of sorts. Gonna mount the 10 mm upper on that lower. Wink

That's a damn good combo. The RTF2 is nice. And the 10mm makes bad guys shit their pants.

Tom
October 02, 2010, 08:48 AM
badge38
But I like my fancy Glock .. Big Grin .. Although I did compare the two, side by side, before finally picking the M&P. It just fit my hand a little better than the G19. I like Glocks for what they are, but do prefer an M&P.. with very slight edge.
(maybe if your nice to me, I might pick one up someday)
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by badge38:
I have an M&P .. Razz Razz
Nothing more than a fancy Glock. If Glock did not exist, that pistol wouldn't exist. You know it. I know it. Gaston Glock knows it.

Next?

October 02, 2010, 11:24 AM
Tecumseh
I must confess I just bought a Glock 19 yesterday.
October 02, 2010, 07:07 PM
Fenris
quote:
Originally posted by Tecumseh:
I must confess I just bought a Glock 19 yesterday.

Three "Hail Mary's", and five "Our Father's" and seven "Glory Be's", and all will be forgiven.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.
October 02, 2010, 07:27 PM
greekfed
I came close to buying a Glock 19 from a Forum member recently. Fortunately, while I was trying to make up my mind, someone else grabbed it!

Still Glockless after 62 years. Wink

October 02, 2010, 07:35 PM
varoadking
quote:
Still Glockless after 62 years. Frown

Fixed it for ya...
October 02, 2010, 08:21 PM
mrtuna
I sold a G34 and it's haunting me...

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

October 02, 2010, 09:35 PM
mitbug
Went pick up the P-7 from Steve...Came home with P-7, G4-17, G4-19...G4-22 already at home...Help!
October 05, 2010, 06:59 PM
beck220
OK... I bought a G19... Hope you are happySmile Have many tried ghost ring sights with your G## ?

https://hurleysgold.com/ Grease and Oil in One - "Two kinds of people are staying on this beach, the dead and those who are going to die - now let's get the hell out of here!" Colonel George Taylor
October 05, 2010, 10:37 PM
AH.74
quote:
Originally posted by mrtuna:
I sold a G34 and it's haunting me...

So buy another and make things right again...here let me twist your arm...

October 09, 2010, 08:10 PM
110JBP
This thread haunts me every time I log in, it's here. I can't get it out of my head...like the telltale heart.

I finally gave in and ordered a Gen 4 19 with night sights. I hope it stops.
October 09, 2010, 08:25 PM
mrtuna
I ordered a Glock 34. I sold one and it is haunting me. Cheap accessories, super long sight radius, 4lb trigger Smile

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

October 12, 2010, 04:34 AM
Toorop
They are just so addictive...
October 12, 2010, 10:10 AM
Dave Nowlin
I've owned 2 Glocks in the past. I got over it and have only owned real pistols ever since. When and if Gaston Glock decides to use SAMMI spec chambers and properly support the casings, I might give one a second look. Until then, no way.
October 12, 2010, 11:09 AM
keltoi
I own a Glock Model 22c in 40 S&W. Also have .357 Sig and 9mm barrels for it. Three calibers in one platform.
October 12, 2010, 11:46 AM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Nowlin:
I've owned 2 Glocks in the past. I got over it and have only owned real pistols ever since. When and if Gaston Glock decides to use SAMMI spec chambers and properly support the casings, I might give one a second look. Until then, no way.
What calibers were those Glocks, Dave?
October 12, 2010, 12:33 PM
murray
quote:

great first post tell us more about it

Murray
"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation" General Douglas MacArthur
October 12, 2010, 06:29 PM
220CDAK
quote:

Gosh, I never knew I wasn't carrying a real gun all this time! I'm going into panic mode here. What should I do???