SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
FBHO
posted Hide Post
Came out nice.
Now I need titanium pins Eek

This message has been edited. Last edited by: greyeyezz,

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Official
Hypochondriac
Picture of 220ST
posted Hide Post
Looks great! Good job! Cool

I've got a few spare slide catch levers if you want a nice new shiny black one? On the house.

Big Grin

Posts: 31952 | Location: Tallahassee, FL  | Registered: November 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I went M&P, it fit my hands better.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted Hide Post
I.....cannot.....take.....it.....any.....longer! I WILL NOT buy a freeking (B)lock.

"I don't know a lot but I can zero beat the V's on an R390."

Posts: 2322 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Will to Razz

Posts: 107727 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gtrmansteve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ian111:
quote:
Originally posted by LH2:
Then who gives a shit how it looks if it works for ya? Wink

Because some people spend more time looking at or thinking about how a gun looks then actually shooting and using them.

More like some people have better taste than others. Sigs are sexy, Glocks are the ugly step child. Besides I hate striker fired, I prefer a hammer, a real trigger, & a decent grip. Even if a glock didn't look like a staple gun and actually looked good they'd have to fix the other things. Now if someone wants to give me a Flock for free, I might change my mind but I'm not spending my $ on one at this time. I may change my mind years from now(doubt it) but right now I'll stick with my metal sig with a real trigger, hammer, nice grip, & good looks. I've already got a staple gun any way Wink

Sig P239 9mm
Sig P226R 9mm
CCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Posts: 178 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: August 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of =CB=
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
At some point in your life, you will buy a Glock and secretly fall in love with it.

And at some point in my life I'll grow to love colonoscopies too.

May those two points coincide about a millisecond before my death.

NRA Life Patron Member
IRA, IPA

Posts: 590 | Registered: September 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There certainly seems to be lot of energy being expended on this subject by some members. Y'know, it's just a joke. It's silly, the idea that everyone will eventually buy a Glock. It's farce. But my goodness, aren't some of you taking it seriously! Razz

I think maybe you're more attracted to Glocks than you care to admit.

quote:
Originally posted by gtrmansteve:
I might change my mind but I'm not spending my $ on one at this time. I may change my mind years from now(doubt it)
He he. Yeah, I'm convinced. Razz

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Your double negative reverse psychology will never work on me.

No Glocks for me.

I jes can't stands em.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll never personally purchase a new Glock for anything other than something that is cheap, reliable, and more importantly disposable. But even then, if the M&P comes down in price or Glock moves up in price, I'll buy the M&P.

I hate the current Glocks. The grip is crap and has no point and shoot ability with my hands. The front sight always wants to go up a centimeter above the rear sights. M&P, XD, Sig, & HK do not have this problem. Well, I don't have the problem with those pistols. Don't have it with my Ruger either.

Besides that problem, they are ugly and feel cheap in my hand. Clearly very subjective problems, but its my money.

So, as long as Glocks look the way they do and still have that crappy grip; and as long as there is competition from other manufacturers for the same price; I will not buy a Glock. I reserve the right to change this opinion if Glock goes through some major redesigns, becomes cheaper than water, or I'm in some weird situation where I absolutely need a gun and Glock is the only one available.

Posts: 111 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: October 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think maybe you're more attracted to Glocks than you care to admit.

Methinks they doth protest too much.

Or something like that.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I plan on getting a gen 4 g19 very soon.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gtrmansteve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by =CB=:
quote:
At some point in your life, you will buy a Glock and secretly fall in love with it.

And at some point in my life I'll grow to love colonoscopies too.
LMFAO! now that's funny! Razz
May those two points coincide about a millisecond before my death.

Sig P239 9mm
Sig P226R 9mm
CCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Posts: 178 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: August 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gtrmansteve:
More like some people have better taste than others. Sigs are sexy, Glocks are the ugly step child.

Well, here in this forum its more like we own SIGs too but we can appreciate and admit when something is truly good on its own merits. Glocks may be the ugly step child of SIGforum but he's our ugly step child and we love him too.

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
If I were in charge of the neighborhood armory post Z-Day, I would probably order a few cases of Glocks, assuming Glock was taking orders of course.

But, I would still want to carry my beloved 226. It is my Precious.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
If I were in charge of the neighborhood armory post Z-Day, I would probably order a few cases of Glocks, assuming Glock was taking orders of course.

But, I would still want to carry my beloved 226. It is my Precious.

This.

Posts: 111 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: October 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badge38
posted Hide Post
No need for a G ... I have an M&P .. Razz Razz

Posts: 530 | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badge38:
I have an M&P .. Razz Razz
Nothing more than a fancy Glock. If Glock did not exist, that pistol wouldn't exist. You know it. I know it. Gaston Glock knows it.

Next?

:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
How about a Glock section on the forum?

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7180 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum