SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian111:
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Almost bought a glock. Almost. Got an XDM instead. Happy birthday to me.

Sorry to hear that. Happy bday anyway.

Some people insist on taking the long way home.

Yup. I've been on that road before. It feels good to be home, safe in Gaston's comforting arms. Smile

My road to Glock was meandering and even repetitive. Heaps of empty handgun boxes litter the roadside. There were times I didn't know that I was already home but kept wandering around. Almost as if I was in....denial.

It was fun, a good experience making that journey, but rather expensive.

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
Is it cool if I karma off a Glock related accessory in here?

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spdski:
Is it cool if I karma off a Glock related accessory in here?
Feel free to start a Karma, but definitely not in this thread. Start a separate thread, please.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Whtwolf14
posted Hide Post
Got a Gen4 G26 enroute from Glockmiester....all of my usual stomping grounds were out. First time with these guys, and the only had 4 left...well 3 now. Cool

Edit: Now it ain't happening.....damn it. Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Whtwolf14,

Posts: 4281 | Location: Mountains....lots of Mountains.... | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spetsnaz2.0
posted Hide Post
Glock is too ugly to be a she and lower plastic looks like it is made for $0.89. What HE is a good old friend who will help you move arter you did not see or speek to him for years with just a phone call. I am proud to have a friend like this.

My first pistol was Hk p30 did not like it at all and traded It in after a week and one box of ammo for a rifle. My second first is G19 he waits for the time I need him.

I lust for Sig X this is curvaceous beauty of a gun ... O the thing I would do to her ... Some day

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Spetsnaz2.0,

Posts: 364 | Location: FL | Registered: April 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Strewth!
Picture of NVBigEd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackwaterTactical82:
quote:
Originally posted by NVBigEd:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackwaterTactical82:
I have bought two glocks and they are both gone the Glock 17 and 23. My Sig 228 and 226 are by far more superior weapons to those plastic looking bricks.

Never argue with a Lemur! LOL!

Alright, Alright I like Blocks I mean Glocks lol.

"Indecision may, or may not, be my problem!"

Posts: 1104 | Location: Las Vegas area | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
The Glock Magic still hasn't happened for me..

............ crickets .....

maybe later.....

Roll Eyes

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:

maybe later.....

Roll Eyes
I don't think anyone in this thread really cares.

{crickets}

maybe later.....

Roll Eyes

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Happy to report that I should have two more Glocks incoming. In fancy colors too because they're super sexy!

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Happy to report that I should have two more Glocks incoming. In fancy colors too because they're super sexy!
Don't forget the sprinkles.

Picture of ripper20
posted Hide Post
I have never owned a glock, never plan on buying one. I worked for an agency that issued them and then we transioned to, guess what? That's right, SIG's. The only tupperwear I own has leftovers in it.

The only Tupperwear I own has leftovers in it.

Posts: 64 | Location: North Crakalacka | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cadcom
posted Hide Post
I had 2, a Glock 23 and a 27. Nice guns but soulless and fat.

G23 was sold for a p239 in .40 and the G27 just left and a P220 took "it's" place.

Been there done that - don't need a nuther'n!

Posts: 4 | Registered: March 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
But you bought a Glock, two of them, in fact.

Fortunes told

Palms read

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ripper20:
I have never owned a glock, never plan on buying one. I worked for an agency that issued them and then we transioned to, guess what? That's right, SIG's. The only tupperwear I own has leftovers in it.

I give it 6 months.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
quote:
Originally posted by ripper20:

I give it 6 months.
Sometimes, it can happen all sudden-like! Razz Big Grin

Picture of Austerity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:

maybe later.....

Roll Eyes
I don't think anyone in this thread really cares.

{crickets}

maybe later.....

Roll Eyes

Para was, in the end, correct. I posted here a few years ago with my hatred for Glocks. I used to love them. I drank the kool aid daily. Well, I came back around. I don't love them, but it's one hell of a tool and your purchase of one is inevitable. Don't deny the inevitable.

------------------------
"...to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason

Posts: 1228 | Location: Evans, GA | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
Faaaaa!!!

I never thought it would happen to me (who does?) but I to have fallen to Para's curse.

But only the one. I swear.

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Heiduke
posted Hide Post
True enough. I picked up my second today, a Gen 2 G17. Something to be said about absolute reliability with minimal care required. Might even name it after a girl I knew in college with daddy issues.

"We should bring back dueling, it would improve manners."
-Ed Abbey

Posts: 794 | Location: In the woods | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Code Warrior
Picture of viking442
posted Hide Post
Brought home my 6th today; a police trade-in G31 with 3 magazines marked RESTRICTED LE/GOVT ONLY. Tomorrow, I'll install my standard upgrades... a NY1 trigger spring, Ghost Rocket 3.5# connector and Warren Tactical sights (plain rear/tritium front).

I swear, this is the last one! Oh wait, maybe a G34. Cool

Posts: 5177 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I picked up my Glock 22 in .40 this morning. I ordered an extended slide stop from Glockmeister as well as a butt plug. Haven't ordered yet but I will put AO "Big Dot" sights on it.

Lubed it with Slide Glide, and will try to get to the range tomorrow.

Already I kinda like it....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post