SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuantumPion:
Probably won't ever buy a glock again. Frown
But you did buy one. Razz

And I noticed you said "probably".

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by QuantumPion:
Probably won't ever buy a glock again. Frown
But you did buy one. Razz

And I noticed you said "probably".

Ya, in fact I bought two! I'd consider getting another one in the future maybe if they come out with a single stack micro 9 that is reliable. Or maybe a G18 if the '86 ban goes away Big Grin

Posts: 77 | Location: VA | Registered: August 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a Gen. 1 Glock 17 on Christmas Eve the year before the Brady Bill. I did not care for it, sold it shortly thereafter and never gave them another look until November 2009. I have accumulated ten since then. Glock customer service impresses me more than the product itself.

Glocks are affordable, reliable, available, replaceable. Think of them as the equivalent of a Sears Craftsman tool.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Colby Bruce,

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
ordered feb 2012, finally came in.

four gen4 Glock 31s.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
On page 197 and still no Block... er, uh, I mean Glock in my household! Big Grin

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
On page 197 and still no Block... er, uh, I mean Glock in my household! Big Grin
Then why are you following this thread?

{hugs} It's OK to be you. Here'a free pass to the bath house, where you'll get all the free passes you like! {sweet smile}

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
LOL... just had to "stir the pot" a little I guess! Now off to that bath house...

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Why doesn't Glock make a compact .45?

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
They do.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
They do.

a couple

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

G30sf is unreal...

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
They do.
According to their website, they skipped over the compact. They have the G21, G30 and G36. Is there a model number?

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
G36

Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
quote:
G36
That would be their subcompact. I'm looking for something in the size of the G19, G23, G38 and G32.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
G30/G30SF

Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
Almost walked out with a G19 Gen 3 today. One of those things that if it is still there Tuesday at the same price it will leave with me.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wholesale dick merchant
posted Hide Post
No i own Sigs.

Posts: 319 | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pat701:
No i own Sigs.

What do you think about the M&P Shield?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drabfour,

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pat701:
No i own Sigs.
So do I. So do members who've posted on every page of this thread.

Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
quote:
G30/G30SF
Those are the subcompacts.