SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
... Anqueefa ...

I'm gonna have to remember that Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Defense just got Grosskreutz (bicep shot) to admit Rittenhouse didn't fire until he pointed his G27 at Rittenhouse.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Vapo-elbow man just admitted he lied, that he was illegally carrying a concealed weapon, that he followed Kyle because he was worried about Kyle's safety because Kyle was being attacked. He admitted he omitted the fact that he was carrying a gun in several interviews and lawsuits.

Then he admitted that Kyle didn't shoot him while his hands were up, but did shoot him when he pointed his pistol at Kyle.

The prosecution's star witness just eviscerated the case, and did major damage to his own civil lawsuits.

Posts: 3017 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
And several points of his credibility due to lies, and various inconsistencies in his sworn statements and his channeling his East Indian Used Car Inventory Manager...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43907 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
After lunch should be the end of the of the murder charge, hopefully.

Posts: 3523 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fwbulldog:
Vapo-elbow man just admitted he lied, that he was illegally carrying a concealed weapon, that he followed Kyle because he was worried about Kyle's safety because Kyle was being attacked. He admitted he omitted the fact that he was carrying a gun in several interviews and lawsuits.

Then he admitted that Kyle didn't shoot him while his hands were up, but did shoot him when he pointed his pistol at Kyle.

The prosecution's star witness just eviscerated the case, and did major damage to his own civil lawsuits.

Was this on direct or cross examination?

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^
Cross.

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^
Cross.

That must feel so good as a lawyer.

Year V

Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the live youtube clip....I am loving their laughter....making fun of bicep boy

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3523 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
When your star witness loses your case

Posts: 33829 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I tried to watch the video but found the group of wannabes "commentating" to be more than I could tolerate.
I will find a link elsewhere.

Posts: 4631 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WGN has a good feed. no comments except at break.

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The firearms expert has annoying voice with THICK Midwest accent. About as exciting as a piece of wood. Robot like.

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Defense just got Grosskreutz (bicep shot) to admit Rittenhouse didn't fire until he pointed his G27 at Rittenhouse.

I just saw the video of this. I loved the way the defense let this admission percolate for several seconds.

Year V

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The cross examination looked like a Perry Mason moment that is hardly ever seen in any of the high profile cases I can recall.
You'd think the state would have gone over the expected testimony and compare them to the facts they know, especially in a high profile case like this one.
So far, this trial has had a number of "if the glove doesn't fit" moments.

Posts: 9525 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
anyone got a link without commentary going on

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8024 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:

sure.

Posts: 3017 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago...use-trials-2nd-week/

Posts: 1041 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Based on what little testimony I've seen and my scant knowledge of the events that occurred the evening in question, the State appears to simply want to railroad Kyle. The leftist weenies will cry a river when he's found not guilty.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post