SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
So, since Grosskreutz admits everything from him are lies, can't he be charged?

Oh wait. The AG and DA already have seen the videos and ain't done shit.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34221 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
anyone got a link without commentary going on

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago...use-trials-2nd-week/

Holy shit, the news story embedded with this video doesn't mention how many times Bicep Boy lied and practically makes him out to be a wounded hero. Fucking Libtard Journalists!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
N.B.: I don't normally quote photos or images, but needed for context. Sorry.
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:

This ^^^^^, I presume, is the prosecuting attorney?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
So, since Grosskreutz admits everything from him are lies, can't he be charged?

Oh wait. The AG and DA already have seen the videos and ain't done shit.

I'm willing to bet the Commie witness (Bicep Boy) received immunity for testifying. The Left continues to protect their own, as always.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Ensigmatic, yes facepalm guy is part of the DA office/prosecution

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11370 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

This ^^^^^, I presume, is the prosecuting attorney?[/QUOTE]

I believe this was during the moments when Gaige was shown pointing his G27 at Rittenhouse and testimony has Kyle didn't shoot until he point it at him.

Posts: 3557 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
You'd think the state would have gone over the expected testimony and compare them to the facts they know, especially in a high profile case like this one.

^^^^^^^^^^
As a rule the best attorneys are defense attorneys. I am glad the public is seeing first hand the incompetence of many DAs.

Posts: 17365 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I believe this was during the moments when Gaige was shown pointing his G27 at Rittenhouse and testimony has Kyle didn't shoot until he point it at him.[/QUOTE]

They probably did. Witnesses melting down on the stand is not at all uncommon - that's the entire goal of cross-examination.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I believe this was during the moments when Gaige was shown pointing his G27 at Rittenhouse and testimony has Kyle didn't shoot until he point it at him.

Not just pointed his Glock 27, advanced on him while Rittenhouse was seated, too.

The $10M Grosskreutz demanded from Kenosha didn’t help his credibility either.

With that admission Rittenhouse just got an acquittal on the charges related to Grosskreutz.

On the other two, who were killed, more remains to be seen. Literally.

The best witness today was the Firearms and Toolmark Examiner.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:

Yes.

quote:
CASED CLOSED: Kyle Rittenhouse Attacker Admits Kyle Didn’t Shoot Until Gun Was Pointed At Him [WATCH]The left has repeatedly slandered Kyle Rittenhouse as a “murderer” despite evidence that he was simply acting in self defense last summer during the ANTIFA riots. Now, Kyle’s attacker Gage Grosskreutz just gave the defense a rock solid admission that should lead to this case being easily dismissed.

“With your arms up in the air, he never fired, right?” asked the defense attorney.

“Correct,” Grosskreutz responded.

“It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun and your hands pointed at him, that he fired?”, Kyle’s attorney pressed.

“Correct,” Grosskreutz responded again.

Watch the shocking exchange below:

In response, the prosecution attorney face-palmed in disbelief, knowing that their case has completely imploded:

https://trendingpolitics.com/c...pointed-at-him-watch

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
^^^ Ho Lee Poop - Rittenhouse is appears to be doing everything he can to not smile or do his happy dance right then and there!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14068 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

I'm willing to bet the Commie witness (Bicep Boy) received immunity for testifying…

^^^^
If there is an immunity deal, it must be disclosed to the defense and it will be disclosed to the jury.

Posts: 12509 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I just heard a recap, seemed a good day for the defense today.

Posts: 6233 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
comment by shipwreckedcrew (former federal prosecutor):

For me, Rule #1 at the Prosecution's Table that all agents were told before trial started -- NO REACTIONS to any witness testimony that suggests we did not know that answer was coming. If you can't follow Rule #1, you're out of the courtroom.

Posts: 19663 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Grosskreutz:

"I was never trying to kill the defendant. In that moment, I was trying to preserve my own life, but doing so while taking the life of another is not something I am capable or comfortable doing."

"That's not the kind of person I am," he added, citing his medical training.

They why the FUCK are you carrying a gun you asshole?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17406 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
The defense counsel is taking them to school.

Posts: 1822 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^^ Will they show the jury that footage of Grosskreutz standing in the street and screaming racial epithets at a black police officer?

I ask because I not only think it discredits Grosskreutz as a medical professional but because it's high time it becomes established that Anqueefa are a bunch of suburban white kids who are out to do some crimes rather than concerned allies of some noble social cause.
He testified under oath, that as a Paramedic he was there to help and it would be wrong to take sides.
Seems screaming racial epithets at a black police officer would some how go against the principles he testified to.

He said his permit to carry a concealed weapon had expired and he did not have a valid one that night.
Came down to Kenosha from Milwaukee with his Gen 4 Glock 27 holstered in the small of his back.

Gaige Grosskreutz: “I believe in the Second Amendment. I’m for people’s right to carry and bear arms,” he said, explaining why he was armed. “And that night was no different than any other day. It’s keys, phone, wallet, gun.”

Prosecutor: “Was it loaded?”
Gaige Grosskreutz: “It was.”
Prosecutor: “Do you recall if there was a round in the chamber?”
Gaige Grosskreutz: “That night, I don’t.”

Pure and utter B.S.
You carry daily, yet you don’t know if you carry with a round in the chamber or not.

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

He keeps repeating “I found myself”
I found myself at a protest.
I found myself at Car Source.
I fours myself….

Gaige sure gets lost a lot, doesn’t seem to know how he arrives at places.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
I just heard a recap, seemed a good day for the defense today.

Yeah, you could say that. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20924 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
That facepalm is fantastic.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
comment by shipwreckedcrew (former federal prosecutor):

For me, Rule #1 at the Prosecution's Table that all agents were told before trial started -- NO REACTIONS to any witness testimony that suggests we did not know that answer was coming. If you can't follow Rule #1, you're out of the courtroom.

I was gonna say: That prosecutor's facepalm only made things that much worse for them. If anybody on the jury had any doubts about how damaging that testimony was to the prosecution's case, he neatly dispelled them with that - lol.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post