SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
.......The last round of riots worked out well for the Democrats. I am sure they would love the distraction of new riots to take some heat off of inflation,shortages and their continuing incompetence .

I doubt it. Rioting was good for them while DJT was POTUS. No so good for them now.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Having a firearm negates All Claims of self defense.
Good to know! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3783 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Cuz sure…you can use harsh language! Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^
Cuz sure…you can use harsh language! Roll Eyes

And rely on the goodness in the heart of your attacker!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3783 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow should be interesting.

Posts: 3558 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann has offered a voice of support for 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, having previously been slandered as a racist white supremacist by the left-wing media.

In an op-ed for the Daily Mail, Sandmann recalled the horror of being a teenage kid being slapped with some of the worst labels imaginable by the likes of the establishment media, offering a kind of kinship with Kyle Rittenhouse.

Sandmann further scolded politicians and media figures like President Joe Biden and Lebron James, telling them all to “shut up” before rushing to judgment. President Biden, for instance, referred to Rittenhouse as a “white supremacist.” Sandmann said:

"From my own experience, the death threats, feeling of no future ahead, and that millions of people hate you, is enough to alter you in many concrete ways and permanently. Make no mistake: even the strongest of people cannot resist the mental impact when the media war machine targets you."

At this time I would like to use my platform to let Kyle know that I am here for you and if you ever would like to reach out to me, I am about the only person our age to have an idea of how the media is treating you. The way the media has treated you is terrible, and you don’t have to face it alone.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...e-i-am-here-for-you/

Posts: 19665 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Bravo, Nick. Bravo.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30576 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So there was a higher quality version of the video.
Why did they make the Judge squint.

The prosecution for the state against Kyle Rittenhouse committed egregious improprieties with their actions, including the way the questioned Rittenhouse and more importantly the way they handled evidence.
Of particular note was the fact that they provided a lower-quality version of the FBI drone video to the defense.

Comparing the compressed version of the drone video given to the defense to the HD version the prosecution held, it’s clear that much more could be discerned by the footage the prosecution kept for themselves.
The file was over three times larger than the compressed version.

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Good news. If we see it, the jurors see it. This is an egregious lack of integrity on the part of the prosecution. This should be the final stave in the heart of this travesty.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15694 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
With respect to the video, the prosecution acted with malice, forethought, and intent. Which makes their action(s) PRE-MEDITATED!!!

Should be strung up by a yardarm. By the testicle sac……

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erj_pilot,

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:

Because the "high resolution" video sucked too.

Sigsentry - where did you find the motion docs?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ial-criminal-record/

The prosecution’s star witness in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial is a career criminal with a history of domestic abuse, driving under the influence, and burglary

The prosecution’s case relied heavily on the testimony of Gaige Grosskreutz, one of three men shot by Rittenhouse last August. However, the jury did not learn of Grosskreutz’s extensive criminal history because six days before the trial began, a judge dismissed one of his pending criminal charges on a technicality.

The rules of evidence typically bar lawyers from bringing up the past convictions of a witness except in limited circumstances.

Grosskreutz’s second DUI conviction was thrown out just before the start of the Rittenhouse trial because Grosskreutz’s attorney successfully filed a Motion to Suppress Evidence citing an unlawful traffic stop.

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger knew of Grosskreutz’s criminal record when he called Grosskreutz to the witness stand.

Grosskreutz was arrested just ten days before being shot by Rittenhouse on prowling charges after authorities caught him recording personal police officer vehicles in a parking lot past midnight.

Grosskreutz’s first DUI charge came in 2015 where he was also charged with carrying a loaded firearm while intoxicated.

In addition, Grosskreutz was charged with smashing his ex-girlfriend’s bedroom window at 4:00 a.m. in 2013. According to the police report obtained by the Daily Mail, Grosskreutz texted his ex-girlfriend, “I’m about to come back and it’s not going to be pretty so you better answer.”

The year before his domestic violence charges, Grosskreutz received a felony burglary charge and was later caught trying to steal three stolen PlayStations.

Grosskreutz’s lengthy penal record stretches back to 2010, when he reportedly hit his grandmother in the face and smashed a lamp against a wall. Furthermore, Grosskreutz has a sealed juvenile record.

If Grosskreutz’s most recent DUI charge had not been dismissed, Rittenhouse’s defense attorney would have been allowed to question him under oath about the offense.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

maybe not a "career criminal" but certainly a career two bit punk

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this video shows that Rosenbaum fell flat on his face after being shot

https://twitter.com/i/status/1460931168195522561

Rittenhouse appears to still be retreating even as he shoots

Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:

Because the "high resolution" video sucked too.

Sigsentry - where did you find the motion docs?

Courtesy of Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Posts: 3558 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
You gents know that there's a whole lot of "THEM"!
Like a whole, whole lot!

I'm not disagreeing with the theory at all, but letting you know the sheer volume of "THEM"!

Just gonna leave this right here Wink

https://throwflame.com/

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
I'm reading this morning that "Jump Kick Man" has been identified.

And he turned himself in to Kenosha Police offering to testify if they cut him loose on some outstanding charges -- but they refused then HID his identity from the defense.

If this is true, then the law was broken. Pure evil on the part of the prosecutors.

Jump Kick Man ID'd

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Site blocked by donation ad. Very annoying. I heard yesterday the guy was a 40 year old black man with a criminal history.

Posts: 17365 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Site blocked by donation ad. Very annoying. I heard yesterday the guy was a 40 year black man with a criminal history.

I am able to see it. My ad blocker may have something to do with that...

Here's the text:
The mysterious "Jump Kick Man" talked about during the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, the man that was labeled as the one that stomped Rittenhouse's head when he fell to the ground, has been identified as a Kenosha man with an extensive criminal history spanning decades.

Jump Kick Man was given the name during the second incident on August 25, 2020 that led to Rittenhouse fatally shooting Anthony Huber and wounding Gaige Grosskreutz. While running from a crowd of people, Rittenhouse tripped and fell. During this moment, Jump Kick Man allegedly ran up and stomped on the then 17-year-old's head.

Rittenhouse fired two shots at the man, but missed. It was after these shots that Huber reportedly hit Rittenhouse in the head with his skateboard. Rittenhouse fired a single shot that killed Huber. Following that, Grosskreutz reportedly approached Rittenhouse with his hands up. When Rittenhouse looked away for a second, Grosskreutz pulled out a handgun and pointed it at the teen. That was when Rittenhouse shot Grosskreutz.

The Dan O'Donnell Show has revealed that Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old black male from Kenosha, Wisconsin. His name has been withheld "as he has not been criminally charged in connection with the Rittenhouse case," according to the radio show host.

"Sources indicate that he contacted prosecutors and offered to testify, but in exchange requested immunity from an ongoing drunk driving and domestic abuse case with which he was charged in June," according to O'Donnell.

At the time of the shootings, the man was reportedly out on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He originally faced a jail sentence of nine months, but accepted a plea deal less than two months before the August 25 incident.

That plea deal gave the man 12 months probation instead of jail time. He reportedly violated that plea deal the following year, and was sentenced to seven months in jail.

The man has a criminal record that dates back decades, including felony convictions for car theft, drug possession, ID theft, and escaping custody.

His first conviction reportedly listed in the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access online database is for felony escape, or escaping custody. He was sentenced to two years in prison and five years of extended supervision on the escape charge.

Once released, he was convicted in 2003 of possession of THC, and was sentenced to five days in jail. Another THC possession conviction got him one year of probation in 2007, according to O'Donnell.

He then reportedly violated the terms of that probation and was arrested on multiple counts of felony identity theft in 2008.

He was able to reach a plea deal in that case, and was sentenced to just three years of probation. Less than four months later, he escaped arrest in another incident and was sentenced to one year in jail.

Once released, he was reportedly convicted of car theft and was once again sentenced to probation. The arrest reportedly violated the terms of probation set forth by the identity theft case, and he was subsequently sentenced to two years of prison and two years of extended supervision.

He was convicted once again in 2013, this time of both drug possession and obstructing a police officer as a repeat offender, and was sentences to six months in jail.

Three years later, the man was charged as a repeat offender with domestic violence-related disorderly conduct, but received just two years of probation. In 2018, he violated the terms go that probation and was sentenced to 1290 days in jail.

According to O'Donnell, "At this point, Jump Kick Man had been sentenced to probation in three different cases and violated the terms of that probation every single time. Still, a judge last June sentenced him to probation yet again...and yet again he violated the terms of that probation earlier this year."

"He likely should have been in jail, though, and was not only because he received yet another break from the Kenosha County criminal justice system. In a very real sense, this break may have indirectly led to the death of Anthony Huber and shooting of Gaige Grosskreutz," he added.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks.

Posts: 17365 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So the 3 people who were shot were all career dirtbags and now if we believe reports jump kick man is a career dirtbag.
Shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Posts: 4839 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post