SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
And further on that theme, Wiener does not have clearance to possess those emails if classified, as well as the NYPD who took possession too.

That's a problem and a crime.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Well you may know it's a crime, and I may know it's a crime, but apparently someone just informed Comey that is is indeed a crime Smile

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I just listened to a Levin podcast from yesterday where he played audio of Comey in front of Congress saying it would take something big to reopen the case again.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It blows me away that a Navy Sailor is sitting in jail right now for having six photos on his phone of a sub's interior, photos that were never shared with anyone, and here we have these corrupt and vile people with who knows how many extremely classified materials on their home devices, not even u see indictment.

Well, maybe, just maybe we will see karma do its thing, and justice will be delivered.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Are there classified emails in the ones on Weiner's computer?

The FBI has had a couple days to review the emails, maybe not all, but at least many of them.

So Comey knows whether there are classified there or not. Doubt that he would have made this incredible announcement w/o convincing himself the found emails weren't all plain vanilla stuff.

The embarrassment to him is that his original investigation completely missed this. Even after Abedin told the FBI that is exactly what she did. (send emails home to print them)

The holy grail would be if there a lot of classified ones that Clinton never turned over to State Dept. And the Temple of Doom version would be if some of them were clearly marked as classified (probably too much to wish for)

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Reported last night by Fox that Comey issued an "all hands" order to FBI personnel. Maybe we will see a resolution sooner rather than later.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
COLOR ME SHOCKED! Eek Wink

Attorney General told FBI director James Comey NOT to send letter to Congress about bureau reopening the investigation

Attorney General Loretta Lynch advised and objected against FBI Director James Comey's move to send a letter to Congress to inform them about the reopening of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server.

Lynch argued to Comey that he should follow the Justice Department's practice of not taking actions that could influence the outcome of a presidential election, The New Yorker reported on Saturday.

Comey broke from Lynch, who objected to the move along with the Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, and independently sent the letter to Congress on Friday, dropping the bombshell about the restarted investigation based on newly discovered emails, rocking Clinton's campaign.

Comey's supporters argue that he had to break away from Lynch and act independently on the issue due to her compromising herself when she had an impromptu visit with former president Bill Clinton late into the investigation earlier this year.

And this is exactly why there was no Wifi on Hillary's plane when the announcement dropped. Hillary and her closest were told the letter was coming by Lynch prior to. Wifi was shut off so the press corps would not get the news while in flight and she be stuck answering questions about it while in flight.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25686 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I bet what they really found were all of Hillary's deleted yoga emails. You know, the ones with all the selfies of her and Huma doing the downward dog Wink

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I bet what they really found were all of Hillary's deleted yoga emails. You know, the ones with all the selfies of her and Huma doing the downward dog Wink

Eewww.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
quote:

Please, no.

posted Hide Post
What they found was Huma backup files, (her insurance files).

Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well---looks like even last year, Trump knew where the bodies were buried:

https://mobile.twitter.com/rea...?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Posts: 4564 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

I guess I didn't need to eat dinner... bleh...

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Trump's intelligence gathering capabilities may be better than our country's.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...l-investigation.html

Hillary Clinton emerged on Saturday boarding her campaign plane noticeably without her top aide Huma Abedin as her campaign cranked up its war against FBI Director James Comey.

Abedin, who is constantly at Clinton's side as she jets around the country in pursuit of the presidency, remained home in New York, as her husband's online sexting habit upended her longtime boss's presidential campaign.

Abedin was not on the plane with Clinton on Saturday and is reportedly back at the campaign's headquarters in Brooklyn, New York.

When news emerged of the email investigation being reopened, a campaign aide said that Clinton ‘took the news like a champ. We always knew there’d be a another surprise in the election.

'She’s in a very good frame of mind about it. Pretty happy warrior and is quite confident we’ll be able to deal with it.’

happy! happy! happy!

He referenced an LA Times report that emails the FBI was looking at were not to or from Clinton.

'It's hard to see how this amounts to anything,' Podesta said

if the emails were being sent by Huma from one of her accounts to another of her accounts, indeed none of the emails would be to/from Clinton

Podesta said they are 'standing' behind Abedin, following the latest revelation into the Clinton email scandal.

'Huma completely and voluntarily complied with and cooperated with the investigation,' Podesta said.

'She sat for a hours long interview. She turned over and went through with her lawyers all of the emails that might possibly be relevant and turned them over to the state department and investigators.

'There's absolutely nothing she's done that we think calls into question anything that she's done.

'She's been fully cooperating and we of course stand behind her.'

As Toby Keith put in a song, "we'd still be together, but she left me"

BTW, Huma has been w Clinton for 20 years, since she was 19 yo

posted Hide Post
I'd imagine Huma taking the fall for these forwarded emails - poor Hillary had no idea it was happening or some excuse. Then Barry will quietly pardon her just before he leaves office.

Posts: 1775 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:
I'd imagine Huma taking the fall for these forwarded emails - poor Hillary had no idea it was happening or some excuse. Then Barry will quietly pardon her just before he leaves office.

I'm under the impression that frequent talking about "pardons" are a worn topic, but I have to ask, if Hillary, Huma, or any others were to be tried for any of this and then convicted, wouldn't that be well past Zero's last hour?
"The gears of justice turn slowly." ?

Posts: 7486 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
So.... If a link can be made between an email recovered from Huma's device that originated as one of Hillary's 30,000 bitbleached emails, can't they get her (Hillary) on obstruction? Classified or not, it could be a recipie for carrot cake. The intent is still there.

They got Bill Clinton because he lied. Not what he lied about.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

'She’s in a very good frame of mind about it. Pretty happy warrior and is quite confident we’ll be able to deal with it.’

happy! happy! happy!

Happy my skinny white ass. With this woman's know vicious temperament, I guarantee that she about six levels beyond livid right now.

As I said before, Comey had better have someone else start his car for the next couple of weeks. With the pile of dead bodies the Clintons have left in their wake it would surprise no one if Comey shot himself in the back of the head...twice.

Posts: 20581 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
In fact none of it really matters. The FBI is alleging nothing. Nobody but Hill, Huma & Tony know what happened.

Psychologically, the FBI probe has succeeded in smearing Hillary with the slime of Weiner and Huma, which is some of the wettest and nastiest slime that grows in the depths of the swamp.

People buy on emotion then justify their purchase with logic. At least that's what they told me when I hustled securities for a living.

People want Apple stuff because they associate the brand with hipness, youth and style.

Thanks to Agent Comey people now associate brand Hillary with Weiner who posed for a half naked picture with his infant son while sporting a boner.

And then there's his wife who may or may not be hooked up with mid- east terrorist groups. Sorry if that's a bit raw, but the subconscious mind doesn't censor. It runs on lust, greed, disgust, hunger fear, etc... you know, BASIC stuff.

Later, people can pretend they're worried about national security and personal integrity, but really what they're reacting to is that nasty wet slime they just brushed up against in the dark.

Maybe that will be enough.

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post