SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
From Bret Baer, Fox Bews.

Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

Transcript:

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Report This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
I hope they finally have enough to prosecute old 'Leathercheeks', and the rest of the 'Broomstick Elite'.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

The DOJ is bought and paid for, I'd bet at least one person in that department in a high position has their neck on the block, they'll obstruct somehow.

quote:

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

This in and of itself should be enough to disqualify her as a candidate.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Lazar = Guccifer

Lazar May 2016:

In the process of mining data from the Blumenthal account, Lazar said he came across evidence that others were on the Clinton server.

"As far as I remember, yes, there were … up to 10, like, IPs from other parts of the world,” he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...ver-it-was-easy.html

Comey July 2016

Testifying before the House Oversight Committee, Mr. Comey acknowledged that the hacker was indeed interviewed by the FBI while authorities conducted their investigation into the presumptive presidential nominee’s contentious email configuration. Contrary to claims made to the media, however, the hacker failed to access Mrs. Clinton’s server, Mr. Comey revealed.

“Can you confirm that Guccifer never gained access to her server?” Rep. Blake Farenthold, Texas Republican, asked Mr. Comey during Thursday’s hearing.

“He did not. He admitted that was a lie,” The FBI director replied.

Comey said there was no direct evidence that Clinton's account had been successfully hacked

November 2016
FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies

might be a lot of explanations, but sure is a convoluted tale

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
From Bret Baer, Fox News

Saw that in the Trump thread. I'm willing to believe Baier's sources are good, but here's hoping for corroboration by another major news source - particularly the part about an imminent arrest for pay to play. At that point there won't be any denying it and we'll see the forces of evil in a truly mindbending panic.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I love it when bad things happen to bad people.

Posts: 20217 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
From Bret Baer, Fox News

Saw that in the Trump thread. I'm willing to believe Baier's sources are good, but here's hoping for corroboration by another major news source - particularly the part about an imminent arrest for pay to play. At that point there won't be any denying it and we'll see the forces of evil in a truly mindbending panic.

Christmas in November. Gosh the last week has been great.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20924 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
quote:
Originally posted by Longbow_06:
I can honestly say, I've never seen anything like this election.
And I'm quite old.

Boy, that's the truth.

Seriously, he's ancient.

Smile

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dear Foreign intelligence agency: May we please have the deleted e-mails back again? Wikileaks is an acceptable means of delivery. Please do not use CNN, MSNBC or CBS as a delivery drop location.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
From Bret Baer, Fox News

Brett Baer may have the best sources in DC. When the really important things come up he gives a synopsis that is really close to the truth. He is solid.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
The problem is the Dems will just blame the FBI as they have been trying to do over the last 3 days.

"trying to steal an election"
"Not following the XYZ law of 1934 regarding information that could affect elections"
etc
etc
etc

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We owe a lot to Peter Schweizer

http://www.newser.com/story/23...oundation-probe.html

FBI agents thought they had enough evidence to investigate whether Clinton Foundation donors improperly received favorable treatment from the State Department when Hillary Clinton was in charge

The investigation began after the publication of the book Clinton Cash by conservative writer Peter Schweizer, notes the Journal and the New York Times.

The book looked at "ethical challenges," including money that flowed to the Clintons after the Russian purchase of a uranium company. Essentially, the book asserted that foreign entities who gave money to the foundation got special treatment by the State Department.

CNN reports that the field agents—who also allegedly uncovered a possible suspicious transaction involving a Clinton Foundation donor—were repeatedly told by the Justice Department there wasn't enough evidence for the investigation to proceed, and any issuing of subpoenas or similar steps should not be made until after Election Day. The issue has reportedly caused an escalating feud between FBI agents and federal corruption prosecutors.

Picture of dgwiggans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Once one or two crack...the floodgates will open.

There are probably hundreds of peripheral folks that have acid reflux tonight...

God Bless The United States of America.

This probably has Kaine out looking at drape patterns & carpet colors. Wink

-------------

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
We owe a lot to Peter Schweizer

http://www.newser.com/story/23...oundation-probe.html

FBI agents thought they had enough evidence to investigate whether Clinton Foundation donors improperly received favorable treatment from the State Department when Hillary Clinton was in charge

The investigation began after the publication of the book Clinton Cash by conservative writer Peter Schweizer, notes the Journal and the New York Times.

The book looked at "ethical challenges," including money that flowed to the Clintons after the Russian purchase of a uranium company. Essentially, the book asserted that foreign entities who gave money to the foundation got special treatment by the State Department.

CNN reports that the field agents—who also allegedly uncovered a possible suspicious transaction involving a Clinton Foundation donor—were repeatedly told by the Justice Department there wasn't enough evidence for the investigation to proceed, and any issuing of subpoenas or similar steps should not be made until after Election Day. The issue has reportedly caused an escalating feud between FBI agents and federal corruption prosecutors.

He's been a frequent guest on Fox News Special Report. It would not surprise me if the other networks never had him on.

Posts: 15934 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
The issue has reportedly caused an escalating feud between FBI agents and federal corruption prosecutors.

FIFY

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
quote:
quote:
From Bret Baer, Fox News

Brett Baer may have the best sources in DC. When the really important things come up he gives a synopsis that is really close to the truth. He is solid.

He was on with Brit Hume late last night laying out his synopsis. He's usually
a very polished guy but he wasn't good.

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1058 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23740 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"because of the new email review"

listen to Obama:

https://youtu.be/h9KK6vLuHaQ

“Obviously, it’s become a political controversy. You know, the fact of the matter is, is that Hillary Clinton, having been in the arena for 30 years, oftentimes gets knocked around and people say crazy stuff about her and when she makes a mistake, an honest mistake, it ends up being blown up as if it’s just some crazy thing.”

http://hotair.com/archives/201...heme-honest-mistake/

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
"because of the new email review"

listen to Obama:

https://youtu.be/h9KK6vLuHaQ

“Obviously, it’s become a political controversy. You know, the fact of the matter is, is that Hillary Clinton, having been in the arena for 30 years, oftentimes gets knocked around and people say crazy stuff about her and when she makes a mistake, an honest mistake, it ends up being blown up as if it’s just some crazy thing.”

http://hotair.com/archives/201...heme-honest-mistake/

Dang, I guess I have avoided looking at him for a while. Dude is seriously gray. Maybe all the lying is making him age faster or something...

Posts: 6957 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post