SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
NY Post article that builds on an earlier post

I think this may tell the story of how Comey got trapped

http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/w...ll-on-hillary-probe/

Maybe....but if Comey felt pressured by this, then he also must have reason to believe that it will become public knowledge sometime in the next 10 days. If not, he could have easily waited until after the election to go public (which is essentially what he did by bypassing the DoJ and sending his letter directly to Congress.) Something made Comey feel he had no choice but to get in front of this before November 8th. A large part of that is likely that he now believes Trump will win.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.newyorker.com/news/...department-tradition

On Friday, James Comey, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, acting independently of Attorney General Loretta Lynch, sent a letter to Congress saying that the F.B.I. had discovered e-mails that were potentially relevant to the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private server.

Coming less than two weeks before the Presidential election, Comey’s decision to make public new evidence that may raise additional legal questions about Clinton was contrary to the views of the Attorney General, according to a well-informed Administration official.

Lynch expressed her preference that Comey follow the department’s longstanding practice of not commenting on ongoing investigations , and not taking any action that could influence the outcome of an election, but he said that he felt compelled to do otherwise.

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Sadly, I believe a couple of days will pass and Huma will be the sacrificial Lamb. I'm not sad for Huma, she's a complicent hosebag. I'm sad for America because the teflon clintons will deflect this to the Wiener household which is easy. Will it mean Hiliary will not be exposed once and for all? Maybe not, hopefully she will. But the "Huma did it" angle will be good enough for those who want to have a little bit of confidence in voting for the her.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Something made Comey feel he had no choice but to get in front of this before November 8th. A large part of that is likely that he now believes Trump will win.

And he knows that Trump could demand his resignation, thus forever putting his reputation, at least, in the crapper.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Easier to separate conjoined twins than to toss Huma under the bus.

Yeah. Huma knows too much.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9452 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure how you guys can predict Abedin being "sacrificed", when we have only the vaguest conception of the content involved.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I bet the Clintons are thinking "Man remember the old days? Back when you paid off an official and he stayed paid off? Is there no honor among thieves anymore?"

I am particularly giddy at the fact that Comey told no one, not even the DOJ, before sending the letter to Congress. Completly out of left field. His own version of "the shocker", just for 'ol Hillary Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm not sure how you guys can predict Abedin being "sacrificed", when we have only the vaguest conception of the content involved.

Agreed. I predict next week we'll know much more. WikiLeaks is supposed to release Hillary's emails. So far it's only been the slime that associates with the hag. It looks like the next few days will be very enlightening. It's making me feel giddy all overBig Grin

Posts: 7671 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Hillary is scheduled to speak at a public rally today in Daytona Beach at 4 pm ET. They've had all night to plan their spin for this new revelation. It'll be interesting to see how they intend to mitigate the damage.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://www.newyorker.com/news/...department-tradition

On Friday, James Comey, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, acting independently of Attorney General Loretta Lynch, sent a letter to Congress saying that the F.B.I. had discovered e-mails that were potentially relevant to the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private server.

Coming less than two weeks before the Presidential election, Comey’s decision to make public new evidence that may raise additional legal questions about Clinton was contrary to the views of the Attorney General, according to a well-informed Administration official.

Lynch expressed her preference that Comey follow the department’s longstanding practice of not commenting on ongoing investigations , and not taking any action that could influence the outcome of an election, but he said that he felt compelled to do otherwise.

He didn't comment. He informed Congress. He had testified to certain matters in his Congressional testimony, and now something developed, previously not known, that was no longer accurate.

Unlike former Attorney General Holder, to whom lying to Congress was regrettable perhaps but necessary to keep nosey busybodies out of the loop, Comey understood that when facts come to your attention that renders your previous recent testimony inaccurate or incomplete, you need to address it. The IRS Director would benefit by his example.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
If even half the allegations in the NYP article are correct it is amazing to see the depth of incompetence that surrounds the DNC and Clintons. These people operate without regard to the simplest security measures and in total ignorance of the ramifications of their actions. It appears the country has been run by political hacks who are divorced from reality.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Sadly, I believe a couple of days will pass and Huma will be the sacrificial Lamb. I'm not sad for Huma, she's a complicent hosebag. I'm sad for America because the teflon clintons will deflect this to the Wiener household which is easy. Will it mean Hiliary will not be exposed once and for all? Maybe not, hopefully she will. But the "Huma did it" angle will be good enough for those who want to have a little bit of confidence in voting for the her.

Again, I asked this earlier and got no answer. What do you guys mean by this? How can they just sacrifice her? What exactly is your idea of what that entails?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump tweet 3 Aug 2015

It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary’s private illegal emails. Huma’s PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...bedin-weiners-laptop

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:

Again, I asked this earlier and got no answer. What do you guys mean by this? How can they just sacrifice her? What exactly is your idea of what that entails?

You must not know about the sacrificial altar and obsidian dagger in the Whitehouse basement...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10...WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

A senior law enforcement official said that tens of thousands of emails belonging to Ms. Abedin were on Mr. Weiner’s laptop

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Donald Trump tweet 3 Aug 2015

It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary’s private illegal emails. Huma’s PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...bedin-weiners-laptop
"Tens Of Thousands Of Emails"

Wow

It will take months and months.

Perma-fucked, Hil. That's what you are.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
If even half the allegations in the NYP article are correct it is amazing to see the depth of incompetence that surrounds the DNC and Clintons. These people operate without regard to the simplest security measures and in total ignorance of the ramifications of their actions. It appears the country has been run by political hacks who are divorced from reality.

The family and its capos are good at human factors, lying, concealing, distracting, influence peddling, receiving and returning favors, placing operators in key positions, etc but these computers baffle them in strange and unanticipated ways. People can be bought and some stay bought, but the Internet is forever.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Trump was really on a roll

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...clinton-bad-judgment

When Abedin announced she was leaving Weiner, Trump sent out this press release 29 Aug 2016

"Huma is making a very wise decision. I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him. I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information. Who knows what he learned and who he told? It's just another example of Hillary Clinton's bad judgment. It is possible that our country and its security have been greatly compromised by this." - Donald J. Trump

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Fox: "Thousands of emails"

No way this will be fully resolved by November 8th. No way.

Fucked, Hil. I'd ask you if you even got a kiss, but then I remember- you fucked yourself.

I wish I shared your confidence.

Posts: 3008 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Report This Post
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
Now is the time to shove Elijah Cummings' and the other commie's statements about Comey from a couple months ago right back in his face.

They spent the whole senate hearings waxing on about his integrity and how political the Republicans were at questioning him.

How's that working out now dummies?

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post