SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
Anyone else think that Weiner provided his wifes computer to the investigators as part of an effort to secure himself a plea deal? And of course as a final FU to his loving wife Huma. Regards 18DAI

it's the #1 guess floating around the Net tonight. Not sure what "deal" they'd risk making with an underage sex predator but he is likely getting some form of consideration for his assistance.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
There were rumblings online when the story first broke saying that it's likely Wiener who threw Huma and the rest under the bus, part disgruntled ex husband, part former rising star in Democrat circles, part hedging his bets as the noose tightened around his own neck.

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Ed Timperlake, author, expert on national security and international financial crimes, had this to say:

"Ed Timperlake points out to me that in an underage sex investigation, all electronic communications of the investigative target are pursued. This probably led to the grand jury that was announced 11 days ago issuing a subpoena for all of the devices in the possession of Weiner and his family, including Huma. As Lucianne Goldberg quipped, they even seize the Speak & Spell toys in these cases. This grand jury is in New York, possibly less poltically supervised than the first Hillary email investigation..."

"Now, consider for a moment Anthony Weiner’s future. His wife dumped him, and he is of no use to the Clintons anymore. Penalties for online sex crimes tend to be severe, and child sex offenders are reported to do extremely unpleasant time in prison. Ed Timperlake thinks:"

quote:
It has been said and also demonstrated by his actions that Anthony Weiner is a real self-centered narcissist. If he remains true to his character, there is a possibility that he will consider cutting a deal for a lesser sentence in return for evidence and testimony against Clinton Inc.

I bet he knows a lot.

http://www.americanthinker.com...uma_and_hillary.html

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
Anyone else think that Weiner provided his wifes computer to the investigators as part of an effort to secure himself a plea deal? And of course as a final FU to his loving wife Huma. Regards 18DAI

This is usually how big conspiracies and syndicates get brought down. One weak person screws up, gets pinched, and to avoid getting hammered squeals... Thank you Mr Weiner!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I bet the Clintons are thinking "Man remember the old days? Back when you paid off an official and he stayed paid off? Is there no honor among thieves anymore?"

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
When the Weiner gets pinched he might just throw his wife under the bus.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Wonder how long till Carlos Danger is found dead. "Apparent suicide or accidental death". The method?...........auto erotic asphyxiation of course.

It would not surprise me in the least. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:
I'd imagine Huma taking the fall for these forwarded emails - poor Hillary had no idea it was happening or some excuse. Then Barry will quietly pardon her just before he leaves office.

I'm under the impression that frequent talking about "pardons" are a worn topic, but I have to ask, if Hillary, Huma, or any others were to be tried for any of this and then convicted, wouldn't that be well past Zero's last hour?
"The gears of justice turn slowly." ?

It is called a preemptive pardon.
He can pardon them long before charges are filed. Nixon's pardon was preemptive.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25519 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Fox News just reported that the FBI hasn't gotten a warrant to read the e-mails on the computer so nine have been read. The FBI is in discussions with the Department of Justice about obtaining said warrants.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Fox News just reported that the FBI hasn't gotten a warrant to read the e-mails on the computer so nine have been read. The FBI is in discussions with the Department of Justice about obtaining said warrants.

Hey, no problems ahead that I can see Roll Eyes

Posts: 1080 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Former Assistant FBI Director James Kallstrom, speaking on Fox News says he believes "something big is going to happen" in the next ten days.

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Cheryl Mills had clearance, don't know about Heather Samuelson

Paul Combetta and all the rest of Platte River people did NOT have clearances.

Platte River was not approved to do classified work on contracts.

There is lots they could go after if they wanted to, I'm just pointing out she covered her tracks some what.

NOBODY is allowed to view classified data on an unclassified system.

NOBODY is allowed to view OR discuss classified data outside of an approved facility.

So I dont care who had what clearances - if they viewed them outside an approved area on an unsecure/unclassified device, THEY BROKE THE LAW.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21862 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Wikileaks will not need a warrant.....

Weiner can give permission and a warrant won't be needed.

If the guy on Fox earlier is correct, Comey won't need the DoJ to play ball to get a warrant. Virtually any federal judge can issue it.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
building on Jallen post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/com...mails-220219586.html

When FBI Director James Comey wrote his bombshell letter to Congress on Friday about newly discovered emails that were potentially “pertinent” to the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, agents had not been able to review any of the material, because the bureau had not yet gotten a search warrant to read them, three government officials who have been briefed on the probe told Yahoo News.

At the time Comey wrote the letter, “he had no idea what was in the content of the emails,” one of the officials said, referring to recently discovered emails that were found on the laptop of disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. Weiner is under investigation for allegedly sending illicit text messages to a 15-year-old girl.

As of Saturday night, the FBI had still not gotten approval from the Justice Department for a warrant that would allow agency officials to read any of the newly discovered Abedin emails, and therefore are still in the dark about whether they include any classified material that the bureau has not already seen.

“We do not have a warrant,” a senior law enforcement official said. “Discussions are under way [between the FBI and the Justice Department] as to the best way to move forward.”

this is surprising (if true)

I assumed when Comey wrote "appear to be pertinent" that they had reviewed some of them.

Comey's ltr does say "the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails"

Given that Abedin testified she sent Clinton emails to her personal account to print them out, and did not check whether they were classified or not, what more would the FBI need to examine the laptop?

Is the DoJ sitting on the approval ?

I hope this report is wrong.

the author of the Yahoo report is Michael Isikoff formerly of NBC

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Former Assistant FBI Director James Kallstrom, speaking on Fox News says he believes "something big is going to happen" in the next ten days.

Batting 110% for sure, he is. Election, indictment, homicide or suicide? All of the above?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mainframe Coder:

Wikileaks will not need a warrant.....

Is CNN still telling us it's illegal for us, but legal for them to read Wikileaks?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:

Kallstrom's The Man. I've seen him in action during the post-911 days. Comey isn't qualified to carry Jim's luggage. JK would make a good FBI director but he's probably making too much money in the private sector.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
quote:

Batting 110% for sure, he is. Election, indictment, homicide or suicide? All of the above?

I don't think it's going to be directly tied to the emails on the Weiner/Abedin device. Wikileaks is a more likely source. You see, Comey knew before he went public that he didn't have a warrant. It didn't change his strategy. Whatever is happening is bigger than just the Huma email thing. I think it's MUCH bigger. The next 10 days should be fascinating.

Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Daily Mail UK is reporting Huma is back in NY.

Best guess is the banshee is furious because Huma failed to destroy her computers and drives along with all the smashed iPhones that went to the land fill. Instead she left at least one device in the sticky fingers of Weiner. So......

That would mean the feds have hard physical evidence that Hillary and Huma were stealing, transporting and copying secret information from government files. The ultimate reason is immaterial. Once you remove secret information from a secure location without permission you have commited espionage. Ouch.

I hope a future Trump administration will consider an Anthony Weiner commemorative stamp for the service he has done to democracy.

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
NOBODY is allowed to view classified data on an unclassified system.

NOBODY is allowed to view OR discuss classified data outside of an approved facility.

So I dont care who had what clearances - if they viewed them outside an approved area on an unsecure/unclassified device, THEY BROKE THE LAW.

You are absolutly correct. I will admit I have been completely PISSED at the mis-imformation I have seen from the MSM since July. I, as have many others here, have dealt with information security issues for a long time. I KNOW Clinton broke the law. I KNOW what the law says; I have to affirm I know it every year. So do many others here. Just the basics, the BASICS to access even the lowest classed information you need two things: the correct level clearance, and a need to know. Just because you possess a clearance does not give you access. You also have to be "read in" for a specific topic, and have a "need to know".

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Lets not get started on how many laws were violated by moving info from a classed medium (electronic, paper) to an unclassed medium (her server). The fact that classed info was found on unsecured devices means several laws were broken. That stuff literally cannot happen by accident; it takes willful acts to accomplish. And then there is the fact that no where in the statute does it require intent to be in violation...

Ugg I'm getting myself ticked again. Screw you Comey.