SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mainframe Coder:
I have no idea how they'll turn the media's attention to something else but history tells us they will.....and soon.
You're kidding yourself. The story is too big and everyone's talking about it. The Clintons are just human beings. They don't have magical powers. This is too big for them to control.

No way this is going to be put aside for something distraction.

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Sheesh fellas, half say don't get too excited and the others are positive she will somehow turn this.

Bull. Enjoy this evil hag being blindsided.

Edit: Para beat me to it

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3612 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of ac130nav
posted Hide Post
I would imagine the cast of SNL (especially Alec Baldwin) is scrambling to revise/rewrite tonight's skit which is normally aimed at ridiculing Trump.

Member GOA
NRA Endowment Life Member
Father of three
Grandfather to four
Great Grandfather to two

Posts: 150 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: May 25, 2006Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Where did all of that go?

I could make a sickening comparison to cockroaches and light, but I think the 'roaches would be pissed at me.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NY Post article that builds on an earlier post

I think this may tell the story of how Comey got trapped

http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/w...ll-on-hillary-probe/

Weiner revelation proves Comey dropped the ball on Hillary probe

It appears the FBI agents investigating Anthony Weiner for sexting an underaged girl have done the job that the FBI agents investigating Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information didn’t or weren’t allowed to do.

Agents reportedly found thousands of State Department-related emails ostensibly containing classified information on the electronic devices belonging to Weiner and his wife and top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. The discovery has prompted FBI Director James Comey to, on the eve of the election, reopen the Clinton case he prematurely closed last July.

How did agents examine the devices? By seizing them. It’s a common practice in criminal investigations, but one that clearly was not applied in the case of Clinton or her top aide — even though agents assigned to that case knew Abedin hoarded classified emails on her electronic devices.

The two special agents who interviewed Abedin on April 5 noted as much in their 302 summary of their interview, which took place at the FBI’s Washington field office and notably was attended by the chief of the FBI’s counterespionage section.

On page 3 of their 11-page report, the agents detail how they showed Abedin a classified paper on Pakistan sent from a State Department source which she, in turn, inexplicably forwarded to her personal Yahoo email account — an obviously unclassified, unencrypted, unsecured and unauthorized system. The breach of security was not an isolated event but a common practice with Abedin.

She routinely forwarded emails from her state.gov account to either her clintonemail.com or her yahoo.com account ,” the agents wrote. Why? “ So she could print them” at home and not at her State Department office.

Abedin contended that she “would typically print the documents without reading them” and “was unaware of the classification .” Uh-huh.

The FBI also pointed out that “the only person at DoS (Department of State) to receive an email account on the (clintonemail.com) domain was Abedin.”

“Multiple State employees” told the FBI that they considered emailing Abedin “the equivalent of e-mailing Clinton.” Another close Clinton aide told the FBI that “Abedin may have kept emails that Clinton did not.”

In her April interview with the FBI, Abedin incredulously maintained that she “did not know that Clinton had a private server until about a year and a half ago, when it became public knowledge.” The clintonemail.com server was set up in the basement of the Clinton family residence in Chappaqua.

However, another witness told agents that he and another Clinton aide with computer skills built the new server system “at the recommendation of Huma Abedin,” who first broached the idea of an off-the-grid email server as early as the “fall (of) 2008.”

Skeptical agents showed Abedin three separate email exchanges she had with an IT staffer regarding the operation of the private Clinton server during Clinton’s tenure at State. Abedin claimed she “did not recall” the email exchanges.

So if you believe Abedin, she didn’t know the private clintonemail.com server that hosted her huma@clintonemail.com account even existed until she heard about it in the news. Comey was a believer; he didn’t even bother to call her back for further questioning. Case closed.

But Abedin’s role in this caper begs for fresh scrutiny. Making false statements to a federal agent is a felony. So is mishandling classified information.

By forwarding classified emails to her personal email account and printing them out at home, Abedin appears to have violated a Classified Information NonDisclosure Agreement she signed at the State Department on Jan. 30, 2009, in which she agreed to keep all classified material under the control of the US government.

Let’s see if Comey puts the screws to Abedin and leverages her for information on her boss. If he agrees to cut another immunity deal, we’ll know the fix is still in.

I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I would be totally baffeled if she came anywhere near winning now. I get it that about 25% will vote for her regardless of what this is about, but a majority. I didn't think she was going to do that before this latest weinergate. But I am not dropping my guard, she (they) will bitterly cling to this as long as they can. The msm will deny, lie, whatever it takes.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mainframe Coder:
I have no idea how they'll turn the media's attention to something else but history tells us they will.....and soon.
You're kidding yourself. The story is too big and everyone's talking about it. The Clintons are just human beings. They don't have magical powers. This is too big for them to control.

No way this is going to be put aside for something distraction.

It's about to aaaaaaalllllllllll come crashing down.....

I'm actually trying to restrain myself from becoming too giddy. You know...all that "chickens before they hatch" advice. Cool

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Sounds like this letter from Comey spells trouble for Huma mostly. I don't see anything yet that puts Clinton at risk. The fact that the email scandal is back in the news is bad news for her for sure, but, beyond than the general stench of the whole affair, I don't see why anyone would think that Hillary is in legal jeopardy. Have I missed some news?

Posts: 6070 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
I would be totally baffeled if she came anywhere near winning now. I get it that about 25% will vote for her regardless of what this is about, but a majority. I didn't think she was going to do that before this latest weinergate. But I am not dropping my guard, she (they) will bitterly cling to this as long as they can. The msm will deny, lie, whatever it takes.

I think you are way underestimating her followers, https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8940069214

Q

Posts: 26787 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Sounds like this letter from Comey spells trouble for Huma mostly. I don't see anything yet that puts Clinton at risk. The fact that the email scandal is back in the news is bad news for her for sure, but, beyond than the general stench of the whole affair, I don't see why anyone would think that Hillary is in legal jeopardy. Have I missed some news?

It's all related and intertwined in an evil web they've woven. Huma starts getting heat from the FBI. Huma starts to crack under the pressure. Huma implicates the Hag EXPLICITLY with the promise of immunity. Pipe dream.....I know.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Sounds like this letter from Comey spells trouble for Huma mostly. I don't see anything yet that puts Clinton at risk.

These are probably Pre-Scrubbed emails that haven't been vetted for release to the FBI by the clinton camp. The clinton camp deleted 30,000 personal emails before they submitted the job related emails to the FBI.

huma and hillary are joined at the hip- there's no separating ones actions from the other.

This could be an unpicked treasure trove. As a treasure hunter the best spots are ones no one has been to yet.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I think you are way underestimating her followers, https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8940069214

Yeah probably, just hoping some of them stay home instead of voting. But maybe they have enough dead people to make up for the stay-homers.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Huma is the only "somebody" not a lawyer who can not ostensibly conceal herself in the attorney-client privilege, like Cheryl Mills has done, successfully so far.

Now, they go to work on Huma, and Anthony. He knows things. She knows things, things that might be interesting to investigators. Will she be willing to keep her mouth shut looking at decades in jail? Will she be lucky, Hillary is elected anyway, in which case she gets a pardon, probably at 12:05 on January 20?

High stakes hardball.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, the Clinton camp can shout for the FBI to provide more (and, they hope, mitigating) detail about all of this, but based upon what I'm seeing, I cannot imagine this being resolved to anyone's satisfaction by election day.

The timing of Comey's announcement tells the tale. He wouldn't have done this at this time if there were any way around it. She's fucked. She may still win, but whatever happens in the election, she is fucked. The stench would be palpable on inauguration day. She'd stink up the whole country.

The new National Symbol if Clinton is elected.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 34077 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ac130nav:
I would imagine the cast of SNL (especially Alec Baldwin) is scrambling to revise/rewrite tonight's skit which is normally aimed at ridiculing Trump.

Are you kidding? This will be completely ignored.

Posts: 34077 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I saw a humorous post on Twitter this morning:

"Those Russian hackers must be better than we thought. They found a way to take Hillary's classified emails she received from the NSA, put them on Huma's personal email account, and then blame the whole thing on Weiner. Brilliant!"

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I still read and watch in disbelief. If Comey can quash it like he tried back in July, he will. If Trump gets elected, even a hard core right wing deplorable like me would be in favor of Obama issuing some pardons. I'm at the point where I kind of want this entire smelly episode to just go away. No, I don't want the hag in public life. She'll just stink up everything she touches. Not because she's changed but because she's always done that. If she's really as sick as some believe, I wish she'd just croak and get it over with.

The crisis if she's elected will be terrible. If she croaks after assuming the office and her largely unexplored vice president takes office, there will be a real problem. Her lying about her sickness will come front and center. Sure, the MSM will try to claim its not important and try to focus on the new president.

It certainly would be interesting to see how Trump handles becoming the president. He's a good manager and excelled at putting competent people in high positions. That's how he became a billionaire. But should Trump reward those who didn't support him?

And I'm not an expert at anything relating to security clearances. It seems to me Clinton will face a real hurdle trying to get her trusted aides clearances this cycle. I guess she might just resort to ordering others to give the clearances needed to those folks. Then we'd see the argument about honor come up. "I was just following orders".

Another upsetting thing in all this seeing if we can bring back firing squads. Maybe not them, but the peoples. OH, that's ugly.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
NY Post article that builds on an earlier post

I think this may tell the story of how Comey got trapped

http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/w...ll-on-hillary-probe/

Weiner revelation proves Comey dropped the ball on Hillary probe

Did you see the cover?
Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24278 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post