SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tonyny:
I hope a future Trump administration will consider an Anthony Weiner commemorative stamp for the service he has done to democracy.

Trump designing a Weiner commemorative? I'm sure it'll be bigger than life!

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Dick Lick?

My bad. Stamps come pre-moistened these days.

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Watching the news tonight, my wife looked over and said, simply, "Homer Stokes."

Yeah... it fits.

Posts: 2487 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-...wheeler-smacking-us/

“This is like an 18-wheeler smacking into us, and it just becomes a huge distraction at the worst possible time,” said Donna Brazile, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee

While agents reviewed files on Weiner’s computer, agents came across metadata — files that list to-and-from information for emails — and found tens of thousands of emails related to Clinton.

advisers did ask campaign surrogates in a conference call Friday that the following message be pushed forward:

that the FBI investigation had not been reopened;
that none of the new emails had emerged from Clinton;
that the FBI had to release more details about its inquiry;
and that they were concerned that James Comey had taken this action.

sounds like above will be the Dem talking points

unfortunately (if true about metadata) this dovetails w the report that the FBI hasn't read them yet

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Yea I am concerned that James Comey took this action too. That he took it too dam long!

Yes I want her to lose, but more importantly I wany to see her prosecuted for violating security laws. I know she will be a disaster for our country, but so will allowing her recklessness with our national security.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I can believe that weasel Weiner would sell out everyone else to save his skin. He knows he'd be raped repeatedly in prison...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I can believe that weasel Weiner would sell out everyone else to save his skin. .

You expect some honor among thieves?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mainframe Coder:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Fox News just reported that the FBI hasn't gotten a warrant to read the e-mails on the computer so nine have been read. The FBI is in discussions with the Department of Justice about obtaining said warrants.

Wikileaks will not need a warrant.....

Weiner can give permission and a warrant won't be needed.

If the guy on Fox earlier is correct, Comey won't need the DoJ to play ball to get a warrant. Virtually any federal judge can issue it.

Who goes to court to get a warrant for the FBI?

DOJ lawyers. That's why they don't already have a warrant.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Yes I want her to lose, but more importantly I wany to see her prosecuted for violating security laws.

Huh? NOTHING is more important than her losing on November 8th. If she is subsequently indicted, so be it.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
He knows he'd be raped repeatedly in prison...

The Shepard Smith Conundrum... Wink

Ok, being funny here. I first heard about the news late Friday from this forum. So I tuned into Fox to see what was up (fully knowing it was the Shepard Smith hour...ugg). Man 'ol Shep was BESIDE himself, it was glorious! The look on his face, the tone of his voice...I swear at one point he was at a loss for words. His face was ashen, his tone strained, his eyes were trying to escape the camara...if I didn't know better I would have sworn someone just showed him a picture of a naked female! Wink

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Huh? NOTHING is more important than her losing on November 8th. If she is subsequently indicted, so be it.

Trust me, I want her defeated. To preserve the next 50 years of our democracy. I also want her held to account for the laws she broke, willfully, and with intent.

I KNOW she is poison. I also know she needs to be made an example of, or her type will continue to subvert us at our very core by acting above the law and expecting no consequences.

Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

Trust me, I want her defeated. To preserve the next 50 years of our democracy. I also want her held to account for the laws she broke, willfully, and with intent.

I KNOW she is poison. I also know she needs to be made an example of, or her type will continue to subvert us at our very core by acting above the law and expecting no consequences.

Yep. Trump is on record as saying he will call for a special prosecutor to investigate the entire matter, including the investigation itself, and let the process go where the facts lead. I do hope that happens.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I'm starting to think that even if Trump does not win, he's not going away.

this would be a good thing IMHO.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I'm starting to think that even if Trump does not win, he's not going away.

this would be a good thing IMHO.

Me either. If he loses I hope he will stick around in politics. He has been, for better or for worse (and I think better) the best thing to happen to US politics since we slung off the yoke of British oppression. Clear mind, clear message, and more energy than the enegizer bunny.

Americans are innovators. We have done more, with less, than any civilization in the history of man. And we have done it well. A good leader will amplify the inate American spirit and help guide us to further greatness.

Now as for the last few days of this campaign I remember the words I was taught in boot so many years ago:

What is the job of the Marine Corps rifle squad?

"To seek out, close with, and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver"!

So help me God we are so close I can taste it Smile

Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
While I agree that Clinton should be prosecuted, it should not stop there. Everyone in the chain of these emails, the wiping of the emails, the cover-up and any others associated with it should be prosecuted.

You can cut off the head of the snake but the snake is still lying there crooked and stinking.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
If Trump wins, and it's looking more and more like that will happen, I pray that the Republicans can draw this investigation out beyond January 20th.

I know there is mostly a moratorium on pardon speak here, but I don't want this to even be a possibility. I have wanted to see Bill Clinton and his wife in prison, where they belong, for the past 25 years and it's looking like I might just get that wish.

Those two are rotten to the fucking core and they need to spend the rest of their worthless lives rotting away behind bars. Espionage, racketeering, perjury...I don't give damn. They just need to be nailed with something.

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
The way this shit works on a federal warrant request basis tells me that 48+ hours after Comey was informed about the Clinton issue, this is being driven solely by politics. Pure and simple.

Say, for instance, that thee feds are working a money laundering case and during the IV they come across, such as terrorism info. Those federal agents pick up the phone and tell the federal agents who work terrorism that they've come across info for them.

The terrorism people will work with an agent who swears out the affidavit. They agent presents it to the local AUSA who gives it the fine tooth comb review. Once he's satisfied, they both go the judge and request the warrant. The warrant, it passes judicial muster, is approved and ready with in several hours. Not 48.

It doesn't go beyond the local AUSA although, the DOJ could tell that local AUSA that he needs to send it up through his chain of command for approval. Doesn't work that way in real life but it could work that way if the DOJ insists. Why would the DOJ insist here? Politics.

My guess is that Lynch has suddenly taken a hands on approach to the warrant process, even though she said this summer that she'd let the FBI do their job without DOJ overlords and she'd accept their recommendation.

Since Comey already didn't honor her request not to send the letter, I'm sure Lynch is working it hard against him.

My thought is that all of this means it's potentially a very big deal, once the laptop is accessed. A very big deal with a cache of smoking guns and right now, they're implicating Huma.

Also recall that Huma has no clearance to have this material. None whatsoever and yet she has access to it. How's that? Hillary likely gave her Hillary's own username and password. Also an extremely big deal.

Posts: 4125 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
If Trump wins, and it's looking more and more like that will happen, I pray that the Republicans can draw this investigation out beyond January 20th.

I know there is mostly a moratorium on pardon speak here, but I don't want this to even be a possibility. I have wanted to see Bill Clinton and his wife in prison, where they belong, for the past 25 years and it's looking like I might just get that wish.

Those two are rotten to the fucking core and they need to spend the rest of their worthless lives rotting away behind bars. Espionage, racketeering, perjury...I don't give damn. They just need to be nailed with something.

Amen! Well said!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
My thought is that all of this means it's potentially a very big deal, once the laptop is accessed. A very big deal with a cache of smoking guns and right now, they're implicating Huma.

Also recall that Huma has no clearance to have this material. None whatsoever and yet she has access to it. How's that? Hillary likely gave her Hillary's own username and password. Also an extremely big deal.

It's not just what's on the laptop and other devices, it's the fact that she swore under oath that she had given ALL devices with any State emails on them to the authorities. Lo and behold, here are multiple devices with State emails on them. Regardless of the content of those emails, she should already be under indictment for perjury.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Who goes to court to get a warrant for the FBI?

DOJ lawyers. That's why they don't already have a warrant.

Wild. So Attorney General Lynch, presumably on the orders of or with the acquiescence of President Obama, is dragging this whole thing out by refusing to let the FBI determine whether there's anything in the, well, shall we call them the Wiener Files?

I believe you, and for the reason given, but this is gonna drive the conspiracy theorists nuts. Why on earth would Obama and Lynch not get the FBI review going immediately, particularly the kind of "all hands on deck" review over the weekend that the Dem pundits were calling for on the Friday night news shows?

quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
...it's the fact that she swore under oath that she had given ALL devices with any State emails on them to the authorities.

Dumb question on timing, just because I haven't walked through the backstory yet: the FBI did seize the laptop with the Weiner Files from Weiner and Abedin after she swore she'd turned over all of the devices she was supposed to, right?

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post