SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I believe there's also enough FBI agents who have a strong moral compass and would risk losing their jobs to make sure the info got out and justice is served.

quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
CNN reports a joint NYPD and FBI investigation into Weiner, probably couldn't control NYPD detectives from going to media with classified emails being found so Comey had to go public. He can lock down his agents and make them carry his water but probably not NYPD Detectives who don't like her.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/...committee/index.html

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
I did not have textual relations with that server.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I am wondering if this development could push Assange to unload everything he has got left. He certainly doesn't want to be upstaged or leave any bullets in the gun. It could be a very interesting few days.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KenS:
Well, folks were wondering what the October surprise would be. SURPRISE! Big Grin

Ken

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5783 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
So the additional emails were found while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting

Apparently erections have consequences.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Report This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
Quote:"We need to be cautiously optimistic about this,..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Times 1000. This is ALWAYS the best way to treat "news" nowadays.

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Report This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Sure, first the Russians and now the FBI trying to influence our election. By exposing the truth and corruption.

Posts: 3486 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Wowza. If you thought Hilary hated weiner before, just imagine how she'll feel now...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Tingles Matthews

I just saw him on MSNBC

Big Grin

He looked like he was going to throw up.

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Tingles Matthews

I just saw him on MSNBC

Big Grin

He looked like he was going to throw up.

I guess I need to go have a look. Matthews in distress might just make my day complete

Posts: 13381 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Based upon what I'm hearing now, with the volume of emails involved and the legal steps it will be necessary to go through, there is no way this will be resolved by election day.

And that makes ol' Hil perma-fucked.

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Sure, first the Russians and now the FBI trying to influence our election. By exposing the truth and corruption.
Seems to me the Russians exposed the truth and the FBI tried to hide corruption.
It's like Alice in Wonderland

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Based upon what I'm hearing now, the volume of emails involved and the legal steps it will be necessary to go through, there is no way this will be resolved by election day.

And that makes ol' Hil perma-fucked.

Nor will it be resolved for BHO to be able to Pardon Her Wink

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8461 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Wowza. If you thought Hilary hated weiner before, just imagine how she'll feel now...

I know what you meant, but when I read it, it was in a totally different context...but funny as hell either way!!!

Posts: 721 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Report This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
So... what yer sayin' is, the Ruskies control the Weiner? That it?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:

<snip>
Comey should be jailed alongside Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, I have zero confidence in this sellout hack.

I like "imprisoned" better than "jailed". It has that "big house" tone. I like to imagine Clinton talking to Huma through the wire mesh divider.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9137 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:

<snip>
Comey should be jailed alongside Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, I have zero confidence in this sellout hack.

I like "imprisoned" better than "jailed". It has that "big house" tone. I like to imagine Clinton talking to Huma through the wire mesh divider.

I wouldn't think that they would allow them adjoining cells.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Burned by a weiner again.

quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Me thinks the Dems just crossed into panic mode.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post