SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Bleachbit selling cloths

remember this ?

https://youtu.be/9Rha6Wamfp0

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I can get one autographed? Seriously?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30578 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Time for some indictments of DOJ officials. This is ridiculous - same guy who is 'overseeing' the current investigation, same guy who tried to get his son a job with the Clinton campaign.

DoJ Assistant Attorney Peter Kadzik outed as a mole for Hillary Clinton campaign :

http://heatst.com/politics/wik...eads-up-on-hearings/

Yeah, the DOJ investigation will be a whitewash. The question in my mind: Now that the DOJ is "investigating" the emails found on Weiner's laptop, have they ordered the FBI to halt their investigation?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9151 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Time for some indictments of DOJ officials. This is ridiculous - same guy who is 'overseeing' the current investigation, same guy who tried to get his son a job with the Clinton campaign.

DoJ Assistant Attorney Peter Kadzik outed as a mole for Hillary Clinton campaign :

Yeah, the DOJ investigation will be a whitewash. The question in my mind: Now that the DOJ is "investigating" the emails found on Weiner's laptop, have they ordered the FBI to halt their investigation?

It seems that after all there were men in the FBI with integrity and a sense of what is right who wished for justice and eventually pushed Comey into a corner.

I wonder...do those men and women also exist in the DoJ?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30578 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:

That might be relatively easy when things are not public, but now that the cat is amongst the pigeons, and reporters are snooping around, leaks are pouring out, e-mails showing up to humiliate the participants, and nobody can be trusted, it's dangerous.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...Hillary-Clinton.html

Anthony Weiner, the husband of Hillary Clinton's closest aide Huma Abedin, has checked into a rehab facility for treatment of sex addition.

Weiner's world finally came tumbling down on September 21, with the dramatic revelation by DailyMail.com of his months of sexting a 15-year-old high school girl.

He told her he was 'hard'; that he 'would bust that tight p****'; sent her unclothed pictures; and told her he had rape fantasies about her. Wiener knew she was 15 - the girl had told him.

At the time of the sexts, Weiner was still married to Abedin - although he complained about their lack of a sex life to the girl - and caring for their son while she campaigned intensively for Clinton.

enough of that. back to the news: Trump once had sexual thoughts about beautiful women competing in beauty contests ....

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Rehab

Perfect timing

Posts: 108131 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Rehab

Perfect timing

The Kennedy Rehabilitation Center for Disgraced Democrats, by any chance?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The best part about rehab for a Dem politician is not having to mean it if you have to say you're sorry.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Rebab? Or someplace where there are multiple witnesses 24/7 for personal safety?

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Obama to the rescue

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11...ry-clinton.html?_r=0

Obama sharply criticized the decision by his F.B.I. director to alert Congress on Friday about the discovery of new emails related to the Hillary Clinton server case, implying that it violated investigative guidelines and trafficked in innuendo.

“We don’t operate on incomplete information,” Mr. Obama said in an interview with NowThis News, broadcast Wednesday. “We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”

“When this was investigated thoroughly the last time, the conclusion of the F.B.I., the conclusion of the Justice Department, the conclusion of repeated congressional investigations was that she had made some mistakes but that there wasn’t anything there that was prosecutable,” Mr. Obama said.

“I trust her,’’ he said. “I know her. And I wouldn’t be supporting her if I didn’t have absolute confidence in her integrity and her interest in making sure that young people have a better future.’’

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
Rebab? Or someplace where there are multiple witnesses 24/7 for personal safety?

Rehab is the new code word for safe house.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he also said that he takes great pains to avoid endorsing one candidate or another...while flying Hillary around on Air Force One to campaign with her.

With regard to him, or any other democrat, if their lips are moving, they are lying. It's really just that simple. Just assume that they are lying to you, regardless of what they are saying, and life will be much easier.

Posts: 20217 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23750 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking like maybe leaks from the NYPD may cement this and force FBI/Just US to follow through and investigate - maybe this is what forced Comey to issue that letter - people in the NYPD knowing this and not keeping quiet about it - giving Comey a chance to get ahead of it out of courtesy?

"BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury"

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tiwimon:
Looking like maybe leaks from the NYPD may cement this and force FBI/Just US to follow through and investigate - maybe this is what forced Comey to issue that letter - people in the NYPD knowing this and not keeping quiet about it - giving Comey a chance to get ahead of it out of courtesy?

"BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury"

Interesting, but without attribution, I'm placing that in the "Info wars folder."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31560 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

Interesting, but without attribution, I'm placing that in the "Info wars folder."

Para already placed it in the "not welcome" folder a couple pages back.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^WOW!!!^^^

If only half of what's in that article is true, it is truly NUCLEAR!!!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Why isn't this NYPD source talking to Fox News or CNN or any of the other larger news outlets if this true?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)