SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Just watched the sea hag's news conference. She looks shaken, appears dicombobulated, and came across like an escaping crook caught in a prison yard spotlight.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Just watched the sea hag's news conference. She looks shaken, appears dicombobulated, and came across like an escaping crook caught in a prison yard spotlight.

Yes she did.

I can only hope this gets better.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36860 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

After stonewalling for months on end, the Hag now demands that the FBI release all its information immediately. Roll Eyes

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:

After stonewalling for months on end, the Hag now demands that the FBI release all its information immediately. Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Wanna bet Obama will be out of Washington before he can pardon her?

And imagine the field day they can have investigating the FORMER president for breaking federal laws while in office .

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14065 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Just an FYI guys...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
As much as I'd love to see her go to jail I will be happy enough if Trump is POTUS. That is my main concern. I think this new development has to be serious or it would not have been made public at this late in the game. I'm voting tomorrow.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12503 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
quote:

Yes she did.

I can only hope this gets better.

Check it out, they released video of the press conference already!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV3oQ3pLA0

- John Adams

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Bama, thanks i might have missed that .

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14065 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Bama, thanks i might have missed that .

Easy to do when the threads reach this size!

- John Adams

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
MSNBC is going to Devcon 5.

How dare Comey come forward 10 days before the election.

The left is appalled, appalled I say.

I think I will go pop some corn. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36860 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I think the House is adjourned until 14 Nov.

I wonder if there will be calls for a special session to have Comey testify about what is going on.

This is going to be really something if there is no more info all the way to the election.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't wait 'til Rachel Maddow comes on at 9. Wink

Posts: 108090 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I love how Twitter exposes these clowns Big Grin

- John Adams

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
FBI had an interesting day today.

This didn't get much attention w the FBI announcement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...cal-ties-to-clinton/

House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), who told The Washington Post this week that Hillary Clinton would face “years” of potential probes if she won the presidency, has asked FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to provide documents about his wife's 2015 campaign for Senate — a campaign that received financial support from Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D), a close Clinton ally.

“There are outstanding questions . . . regarding a possible conflict of interest into this case,” Chaffetz said in the letter. To investigate the questions, Chaffetz requested documents related to “when you first became aware the State Department was pressuring the FBI to reverse its decision regarding the classification of one of Secretary Clinton's emails,” and “when you first became aware the FBI had opened an investigation into Secretary Clinton's email server,” with a deadline of Nov. 10, two days after the general election.

On Monday, Chaffetz told The Post that the McCabe story might well deserve a look from his committee, and that he had given details about it to Oversight investigators. “It seems like an obscene amount of money for a losing race,” Chaffetz said. In a statement Friday, the Oversight Committee's ranking Democrat, Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (Md.), described the request as politically motivated.

“This latest letter really goes off the deep end in terms of promoting Donald Trump’s debunked conspiracy theories and waging offensive political attacks against honorable public servants,” Cummings said. “It is a shame that even a dime of taxpayer funds is being spent on this latest desperate attempt to help Trump at the polls.”

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
[

Geometric Logic.

Bama, I am a big Bogie fan and that scene is one of my favorites. Its perfect for this. Thanks.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I thought she spelled her last name M-A-D-C-O-W.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

She will be so upset with all this...her voice might rise a few octaves to something approaching feminine Razz...

MSM must be shitting themselves over this...at least in my version of "The Audacity Of Hope" Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOxdFKhmqJ0

Clinton press conf today about the FBI announcement

adding: the lying piece of trash said the letter only went to Republicans.

Wrong. Copied were Cummings, Feinstein, Leahy, Mikulski, Carper, Schiff, Coyers, Honda
all Dems

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOxdFKhmqJ0

Clinton press conf today about the FBI announcement

Is she even capable of saying ANYTHING honest or truthful?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38050 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post