SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOxdFKhmqJ0

Clinton press conf today about the FBI announcement

Is she even capable of saying ANYTHING honest or truthful?

She cannot start now. She's woven a web of lies so complex, any detour into the 'truth' would risk getting her nailed for perjury (if she says something contrary to what she testified, under oath, about). I honestly don't know how she keeps all her lies straight. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21862 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CLINTON CAMPAIGN: WE DEMAND THAT THE FBI GIVE US MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CRIMES OF HILLARY CLINTON!! Mad Mad

Posts: 108134 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
watching Megyn Kelly. Interesting,. This is the Kelly of 2 or 3 years ago. Hard hitting, logical, digging into detail

Too bad she underwent the transformation of the last year. As I said before, I think Megyn Kelly got drunk on the power trip of a woman being president.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
CLINTON CAMPAIGN: WE DEMAND THAT THE FBI GIVE US MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CRIMES OF HILLARY CLINTON!! Mad Mad

HRC has made that demand before, confident that it wasn't going to happen.

As an agent remarked to me some years ago, the FBI gathers information, not dispense it.

Once the Clinton team knows the specifics, they can start obfuscating, dissembling, distracting, explaining, etc. When they are uncertain about what you have, they have to be more careful, much more careful.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Judge Napolitano said on Fox tonight that the FBI wouldn't have reopened the investigation- regardless of timing- if this was not a national security bombshell.

It doesn't matter if she's charged. She's fucked.

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
You can bet Bill and Hillary are making some frantic phone calls to the President and AG trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Would love to be a fly on the wall.

Posts: 6071 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
That is EXACTLY why the Clinton machine is asking for it to be released - they don't know what the FBI has. This was a total blindside, and they are pissed they can't control it. Once they find out what it is they can begin deflecting.

posted Hide Post
Be prepared for a shit storm from Wiki next week. If Julian is bull shitting this will be the first time. Oh, Google shit is coming too.

Posts: 7592 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fox: "Thousands of emails"

No way this will be fully resolved by November 8th. No way.

Fucked, Hil. I'd ask you if you even got a kiss, but then I remember- you fucked yourself.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Be prepared for a shit storm from Wiki next week. If Julian is bull shitting this will be the first time. Oh, Google shit is coming too.
Manna from Heaven

Or, perhaps a good old fashioned WWI artillery barrage would be more like it.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
You can bet Bill and Hillary are making some frantic phone calls to the President and AG trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Would love to be a fly on the wall.

I heard her press conference tonight. She sounded frantic inside while maintaining a calm façade. She repeated again and again that she wanted Comey to tell what he has.....much like a criminal who desperately wants to know what the cops have on him. She knows she is dirty but doesn't know what part and how much is showing through. She's squirming.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29789 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to Congress sending a request to the FBI to investigate whether or not Hillary committed perjury when testifying before the House?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Whatever happened to Congress sending a request to the FBI to investigate whether or not Hillary committed perjury when testifying before the House?
Uh, it got lost in the 6,954 other scandals and crimes of the vile bitch?

Just a WAG

Seriously, can anyone keep up with this scum's list of crimes?

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
James Woods (yes, that James Woods) with a good one Big Grin (Hillary's slogan is 'Stronger Together)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's great.

This stuff is prime fodder for comedy.

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Maybe the best tweet to come out of this so far.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, the investigators seized the devices these e-mails are found on, and have iced them.

Weiner probably didn't keep a back up, and even if they might be on a server somewhere, can you imagine getting a call from some law firm, "we want you to drop everything and retrieve a bunch of e-mails off this server for us, on the double, top secret, BTW, bill the ahhh, Clinton Foundation."

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome tweet from James Woods.

We all (Repub party and Trump) need to keep alert. Don't let the magicians fool us. They may be backed into a corner and willing to try anything.

Posts: 7520 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Hey PMSNBC, are the hags Emails getting any "traction" now? Smile

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
interesting that Hil wants everything released that the FBI has.

Why can't she release it???

(Oh, she acid washed it away)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post