SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I was telling a friend that Trump REALLY needed a nuke he could drop on Hillary like 10 days before Election Day and it looks like the FBI provided one.

You guys should see CNN whipping themselves into a frenzy to downplay this right now.
Roll Eyes

Funny, there isn't a hint of anything about this on MSNBC right now.

It's on MSN online news, "front page". I was surprised to find it there! According to them, "Come-y" is living up to his name, doing something or other with a lot of "head"!

Posts: 1711 | Registered: November 07, 2015Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
What I would like to see is an announcement that the reopened case will be handed over to a special prosecutor. Then I would at least have some respect for the process. I just don't trust Comey to deliver any damaging blows to Clinton 10 days before the election is he wasn't willing to knock her out earlier.

Just announcing this at this time is quite damaging I'd say.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com...r&tid=a_breakingnews

The State Department’s deputy spokesman, Mark Toner, said the FBI has not notified them of the new emails and referred all questions to the FBI.

“We stand ready to cooperate if we’re asked to do so,” he told reporters. “But I don’t have any additional details at this point.”

oh boy, the State Dept "stands ready". right

Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
Breaking news. Hillary spotted in a White Bronco headed down the 405....

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
coincidence ?

http://www.washingtonexaminer....ting/article/2605864

A conservative-leaning watchdog group sued the FBI Friday after the law enforcement agency ignored a Freedom of Information Act request for records related to the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Judicial Watch filed a FOIA on July 7 for documents that included "all records related to the meeting between Attorney General Lynch and former President Bill Clinton on June 27, 2016."

Bill Clinton and Lynch met privately on a Phoenix tarmac in the final days of the email probe after they said their jets unexpectedly landed near each other.

Judicial Watch's open records request also sought correspondence between FBI agents and the Democratic National Committee, the White House and Hillary Clinton's campaign, if any exist.

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Just connecting some dots, admittedly a WAG, but there has been much talk about a missing laptop that was supposedly lost in the mail. That laptop was later said to have been mailed to the Clinton Foundation but has never surfaced. In the above news article is says the emails were discovered on a device. Perhaps the missing laptop was found as part of an ongoing investigation of the pay for play between the Clinton Foundation and State.

ETA link to laptop story

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...l-archive-lost-mail/

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
just announcing this at this time is quite damaging I'd say.

I agree, and am floored that it's happening at all. I not sure it matters whether this finally sticks to her or not, as it thwarts her election chances.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall around the vile witch, I bet she is livid. Smile

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
God these next 4 years are gonna be fun.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3612 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rocket72:
Breaking news. Hillary spotted in a White Bronco headed down the 405....

Lol, ok that got me...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3455 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
"I did not have sexual relations with those emails"

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just think about how giddy the democrats were when the Trump "grab 'me by the vag" video came out, and the republicans went into panic mode. Well, here you go, democrats. Your turn.

Too bad we don't have another debate to look forward to.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
"I did not have sexual relations with those emails"

I'm literally chuckling Big Grin

Maybe by now they've figured out what the definition of 'is' is.

BOSS

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23734 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Maybe that murdered DNC staff guy knew more than he knew.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
She took a long time to get off Broom Force 1.

They were watching the Trump rally where he announced it.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
It sucks that a lot of early voting has happened before the goose is finished cooking. Hope the she-devil gets nailed quickly.

And this is the reason that "early voting" should be only for an extraordinary reason, not as a convenience as too many things can develop in the final days of an election campaign.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2722 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
More Details: FBI Came Across A "Device" Which Contained New Emails As Part Of "Unrelated Investigation"

As cited by CNBC, NBC's Pete Williams provides some much needed color, and says there doesn't appear to be that anyone intentionally withheld evidence or emails in the Clinton investigation; they found new emails after coming across a device in the course of an unrelated investigation and while looking at that device, that's what led them to the new emails. Williams adds that this is not coming out after Russian hacking or from the Podesta leaks.

In other words, the FBI is now probing what is on the device and what are the emails on it.

Which brings up a valid question, as asked by the Washington's Examiner's Tim Carney: "what was the "unrelated investigation" that turned up new HRC emails. Any chance it was about taxpayer-backed export finance?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...art-unrelated-invest

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hillary said multiple times at her Cedar Rapids rally right now that she went to 192 countries when she was Secretary of State...there are 195 countries in the world.
http://www.worldometers.info/g...-there-in-the-world/

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is CNN right now:

Posts: 34072 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
New info might have been found on Weiners device per Fox News....Weiner if facing prison and someone is going down and it ain't himSmile

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Report This Post