SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Just a guess too:

If Comey knew there was something coming out from wikileaks (or some other source) that was damning re the Clinton emails, he may be covering his ass

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
If anyone starts claiming that this is all about slipping Biden into the presidential candidate slot at the last moment, I am gonna make fun of them like it's my mission in life.

Need assistance? Wink

Yep. That coward, rduckwor, refuses to come out from hiding over in the Trump thread.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
They already found plenty of classified info on her server...and she got a pass.

She already lied to them numerous times in her interview...and she got a pass.

She already instructed her aides to remove classification headers and send info non-secure...and she got a pass.

She already attempted to destroy evidence under subpoena...and she got a pass.

The Obama administration decided that it will not prosecute Hillary no matter what. Comey has shown himself to be a tool of the administration.

Does anyone really want to put their faith in a Hail Mary from the FBI? Not me.
Same with Wikileaks. The Clintons have proven time and time again that they can finagle, evade, finesse, delay and attack their way out of just about anything. With the media and the current administration on her side, it is simply unrealistic to expect that something will emerge to crater her bid for the White House. Now, if the FBI/DOJ actually issues an indictment, then I will reconsider - but until then....

If we are going to beat her, it will not be because of some scandal that finally brings her down. It will be because Trump has energized voters to get to the polls and cast enough votes to beat HRC beyond the margin of fraud and cheating. End of story.

Posts: 6070 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
So does Hillary just blow this off or address it with live TV coverage? I think this is perfect timing and no way the investigation will be complete by election day.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Tin foil hats on? What if she's indicted after she's elected but before she's sworn in? Do you think Barry would volunteer to stay around?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
If we are going to beat her, it will not be because of some scandal that finally brings her down. It will be because Trump has energized voters to get to the polls and cast enough votes to beat HRC beyond the margin of fraud and cheating. End of story.

Or it will be what you said plus some "on-the-fence" voters who are finally sick of all of the smoking guns surrounding her corruptness, and decide to just stay home on election day.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
They already found plenty of classified info on her server...and she got a pass.

She already lied to them numerous times in her interview...and she got a pass.

She already instructed her aides to remove classification headers and send info non-secure...and she got a pass.

She already attempted to destroy evidence under subpoena...and she got a pass.

The Obama administration decided that it will not prosecute Hillary no matter what. Comey has shown himself to be a tool of the administration.

Does anyone really want to put their faith in a Hail Mary from the FBI? Not me.
Same with Wikileaks. The Clintons have proven time and time again that they can finagle, evade, finesse, delay and attack their way out of just about anything. With the media and the current administration on her side, it is simply unrealistic to expect that something will emerge to crater her bid for the White House. Now, if the FBI/DOJ actually issues an indictment, then I will reconsider - but until then....

X 10! Something's afoot here we just haven't seen it coming yet. First Michael Moore tells us Trump is going to win and now this? Color me very skeptical!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Just a guess too:

If Comey knew there was something coming out from wikileaks (or some other source) that was damning re the Clinton emails, he may be covering his ass

^^^THIS^^^

I don't trust ANYTHING Comey and the FBI says or does. They are 100% CORRUPT.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I was telling a friend that Trump REALLY needed a nuke he could drop on Hillary like 10 days before Election Day and it looks like the FBI provided one.

You guys should see CNN whipping themselves into a frenzy to downplay this right now.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 34072 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Maybe Comey's honest subordinates gave him a garbage bag beat down and knocked some sense into him.

Integrity is a personal choice, no knocking required.

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I was telling a friend that Trump REALLY needed a nuke he could drop on Hillary like 10 days before Election Day and it looks like the FBI provided one.

You guys should see CNN whipping themselves into a frenzy to downplay this right now.
Roll Eyes

Funny, there isn't a hint of anything about this on MSNBC right now.

Posts: 9653 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Heres the thing about Comey, hes a coward and always will be. Whatever this new evidence is, it must have scared the shit out of him so badly that he has no choice but to act on it. He must have thought to himself "Im fucked in DC with my buddies if I do something about this, but If I dont do anything about this my career and entire lifestyle is over." I mean, this stuff has got to be juicy for a pussy like Comey to actually have to do his job.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3455 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
What I would like to see is an announcement that the reopened case will be handed over to a special prosecutor. Then I would at least have some respect for the process. I just don't trust Comey to deliver any damaging blows to Clinton 10 days before the election if he wasn't willing to knock her out earlier.

Posts: 6070 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, folks were wondering what the October surprise would be. SURPRISE! Big Grin

Ken

Posts: 1051 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I think he finally realized that Hillary won't win and his ass is grass.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Roll Eyes

Funny, there isn't a hint of anything about this on MSNBC right now.

Perhaps not this, but they're all over the latest Foundation corruption.

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:
quote:
And of course Comey is saying that he doesn't know how long the investigation will take. My bet is that it'll be wrapped up in about 10 days.

At this point I doubt that Comey is interested in protecting HRC, aka the "Hag" any longer. In my humble opinion he is reopening the investigation only to protect himself. They vile scum are all running scared right now with the fear that Trump wins in November. When Trump wins the Presidency he will have all of them investigated, including the DOJ and anyone else who schemed and lied for the Hag. May they all rot in hell, for being the vile scum they are.

Yep. Or he is making some kind of vain attempt to salvage a bit of his reputation.

Posts: 592 | Registered: September 30, 2013Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:
quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:
quote:
And of course Comey is saying that he doesn't know how long the investigation will take. My bet is that it'll be wrapped up in about 10 days.

At this point I doubt that Comey is interested in protecting HRC, aka the "Hag" any longer. In my humble opinion he is reopening the investigation only to protect himself. They vile scum are all running scared right now with the fear that Trump wins in November. When Trump wins the Presidency he will have all of them investigated, including the DOJ and anyone else who schemed and lied for the Hag. May they all rot in hell, for being the vile scum they are.

Yep. Or he is making some kind of vain attempt to salvage a bit of his reputation.

That ship has sailed. He will ALWAYS be a LYING, CORRUPT, SCUMBAG.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KenS:
Well, folks were wondering what the October surprise would be. SURPRISE! Big Grin
Cool

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post