SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Sure, first the Russians and now the FBI trying to influence our election. By exposing the truth and corruption.
Seems to me the Russians exposed the truth and the FBI tried to hide corruption.
It's like Alice in Wonderland

2016 - the year hackers exposed blatant political corruption and journalists tried to cover it up.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
As the details on the second FBI probe continue to trickle on, moments ago AP tweeted, citing a US official, that "newly discovered emails related to Clinton investigation did not come from her private server."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...-come-her-private-se

What does this mean? If it wasn't on her server why are they reopening it?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Burned by a weiner again.

quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Wowza. If you thought Hilary hated weiner before, just imagine how she'll feel now...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I'll bet the Clinton Foundation money is already being moved out of the country. Cool

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Hahahahahaha...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The NY Post is calling it "Dickileaks: Stroking Gun"

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy...s/792122176791011328

You seriously never could have pitched this year's election as a novel or movie - no one would have ever believed it possible! Big Grin

- John Adams

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The media is stroking out Big Grin Big Grin

- John Adams

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Wowza. If you thought Hilary hated weiner before, just imagine how she'll feel now...

- John Adams

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
The NY Post is calling it "Dickileaks: Stroking Gun"

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy...s/792122176791011328

You seriously never could have pitched this year's election as a novel or movie - no one would have ever believed it possible! Big Grin

That's freakin' hilarious!

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Report This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
The Hag is responsible for all bad things that are coming her way. This new FBI investigation is another nail in her coffin. Let us all place more nails in her coffin by voting for Trump. We can not take the pressure off now, every vote we can muster for Trump is a guarantee that the Hag will stay in the coffin she made for herself once and for all.

Vote Trump!

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I just had a thought that made me spit my coffee all over the place.

Trump gets elected and appoints Rudy Giuliani Attorney General. Obama calls Hillary into the Oval Office the day before he leaves and hands her the expected pardon but when she opens the envelope there’s just a note saying “Good Luck Bitch” Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Yep, totally unbelievable.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Apparently after her broom landed in Iowa, a reporter snapped a picture of Huma Abedin and Joel Benenson breaking the news to her:

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31551 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
So the additional emails were found while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting

Apparently erections have consequences...

...hopefully leading to Democrat electile dysfunction.

Posts: 15950 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
You're on a roll, sir.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
...hopefully leading to Democrat electile dysfunction.

I see what you did there.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
From Ted Cruz:

Americans already know Hillary Clinton’s lifelong pattern of corruption. It is abundantly clear that her handling of classified information on a private email server was grossly negligent, as the FBI admitted this summer. The question is whether our top law enforcement agencies will ever act to hold her accountable.

For decades, the FBI has earned a reputation for fair and impartial enforcement of the law, free of partisan influence. Director Comey's previous half-hearted investigation of Hillary Clinton did serious damage to that reputation, and this latest revelation affords the FBI the opportunity to begin to repair that damage.

The FBI has yet to provide access to the information that was used in its previous decision, as requested by me and other Senate Judiciary members, including Chairman Chuck Grassley, and it should do so.

Whatever new evidence has been found should be thoroughly investigated, and I hope that -- unlike with the prior investigation -- Director Comey will demonstrate the courage to uphold the law and restore the integrity of the FBI.

Elected officials, no matter how high their position, should be held accountable for criminal conduct. The rule of law matters, and it should apply equally and fairly to us all.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3455 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
I just had a thought that made me spit my coffee all over the place.

Trump gets elected and appoints Rudy Giuliani Attorney General. Obama calls Hillary into the Oval Office the day before he leaves and hands her the expected pardon but when she opens the envelope there’s just a note saying “Good Luck Bitch” Big Grin

Hahahahahahahahaha!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6378 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
From Ted Cruz . . .

Link, please? Google's giving me nothing from Cruz on this development.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
From Ted Cruz . . .

Link, please? Google's giving me nothing from Cruz on this development.

Posted on his facebook page 2 hours ago
https://m.facebook.com/story.p...87464&id=69983322463

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3455 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post