SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'm hoping the FBI gets to it sooner rather than later in recommending criminal charges.

I'm kind of hoping that she is perp walked in handcuffs off the stage after her acceptance speech at the Convention. Television viewing at its finest!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
sickafance
Picture of mikencP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
^^^^^^^ it won't cost her my vote, either way.

I disagree that Benghazi has not gone anywhere. Sifting through the rubble led to the server.

It is likely true that Judicial Watch has done most of the heavy lifting, but they are not hampered by having majority and minority staffs, self important windba,... Errr, Congressmen, to ego stroke and similar baggage.

Please remind me what charges were brought by the Benghazi investigation? I must have missed them.

-----------------------
No confíe en esta administración el mal!

Posts: 7476 | Location: Triangle @ 760 | Registered: January 15, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikencP226:
quote:
^^^^^^^ it won't cost her my vote, either way.

I disagree that Benghazi has not gone anywhere. Sifting through the rubble led to the server.

It is likely true that Judicial Watch has done most of the heavy lifting, but they are not hampered by having majority and minority staffs, self important windba,... Errr, Congressmen, to ego stroke and similar baggage.

Please remind me what charges were brought by the Benghazi investigation? I must have missed them.

Don't be silly.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'm hoping the FBI gets to it sooner rather than later in recommending criminal charges.

I'm kind of hoping that she is perp walked in handcuffs off the stage after her acceptance speech at the Convention. Television viewing at its finest!

I would record and play this over and over again until the DVR wore out.

Posts: 4143 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Jan 20th, 2017. Washington DC

"I Hillary Rodham Clinton, due solemnly swear to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. I also have the right to remain silent, and have a lawyer appointed if I cannot afford one. Wait, what????" "Let go of me! I'm the President!" No Ma'am, you're not, you are under arrest. Can Vice President Elect approach the Chief Justice on the podium?

Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
Jan 20th, 2017. Washington DC

"I Hillary Rodham Clinton, due solemnly swear to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. I also have the right to remain silent, and have a lawyer appointed if I cannot afford one. Wait, what????" "Let go of me! I'm the President!" No Ma'am, you're not, you are under arrest. Can Vice President Elect approach the Chief Justice on the podium?

Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin Razz Big Grin

Uh uh, no effing way. We're talking about her getting perp walked at the DNC convention. I don't want to see her make it to election day.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30578 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Cheryl Mills still has a TS clearance.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

The impotent pursuit of this massive security violation is unlike anything that normally takes place.

It is unlike anything that rarely takes place.

It is unique in its lack of aggression and ultra slow pace.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...be-letters-show.html

Current and former intelligence officials say it is standard practice to suspend a clearance pending the outcome of an investigation. Yet in the case of Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s former chief of staff at the State Department, two letters indicate this practice is not being followed -- even as the Clinton email system remains the subject of an FBI investigation.

In an Oct. 30, 2015, letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles Grassley, R-Iowa -- who has been aggressively investigating the Clinton email case -- Mills' lawyer Beth A. Wilkinson confirmed that her client “has an active Top Secret clearance." The letter said previous reporting from the State Department that the clearance was no longer active was wrong and due to "an administrative error."

A second letter dated Feb. 18, 2016, from the State Department's assistant secretary for legislative affairs, Julia Frifield, provided additional details to Grassley about the "administrative error." It, too, confirmed Mills maintained the top secret clearance.

posted Hide Post
From the Charles Lipson article posted by sdy.
Thank you for another excellent summary of the FBI - DoJ situation.

quote:
* Hillary’s closest aide, Huma Abedin, had blurred roles, too. While working at State, she was also employed by a private company whose clients did business with her department and the government.

This stunt which Hillary & Huma pulled off is what Judicial Watch was investigating. Since the State Department had denied, under oath that emails existed, Judge Sullivan(sp?) dismissed their FOIA case. The Benghazi Committee uncovered emails which allowed JW to reopen the FOIA request.
As jallen points out that is why Hillary is in trouble and why she did not skate.

Congress is poorly equipped to investigate in highly politicized cases. The rules require each committee member equal time, so the investigation is choppy and the other side (in this case the Dems) can easily derail the process.

Congress has to rely upon a highly politicized DoJ for enforcement which in this case and many others doesn't happen.

Why is the DoJ, including the "career lawyers & staff" so highly politicized? It's a long story starting with the decision to convert from all political appointments to the current civil service. This was sold as a means of professionalizing the bureaucracy with career, unbiased technocrats. What D. Trump calls; "the best people".
Unfortunately the result is executive agencies filled with self-aggrandizing ideologues that an incoming POTUS cannot fire or demote.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Wow. Anyone watching the interview between Bret Baier and AG Loretta Lynch? She wouldn't give one straight answer regarding Hillary's emails. She was deceptive as hell. I have absolutely no faith that this woman will do the right thing

Disgusting

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30578 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I turned the channel about two minutes in. It was obvious she was not going to answer anything. Hell Bret could have asked her to state her full name and she wouldn't have answered it.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Bret disappointed me. I wish he at least pressed her on the question on whether she has ever chosen not to indict when the FBI recommends criminal charges. She dodged and obfuscated. So frustrating.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
She talked like a lawyer, and Baier let her walk.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6252 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/new...article63218372.html

At least 2,079 Clinton emails contain classified material

At least 2,079 emails that Hillary Clinton sent or received contained classified material, according to the State Department’s final update from its review of more than 30,000 emails.

The State Department released a new batch of 3,871 pages of Clinton’s emails Monday evening in response to a court order. Of those, 261 contain classified information. Most were at the confidential level, which is the lowest level of classification. Twenty-three of them were at the Secret level.

According to the Republican National Committee, 2,063 emails were found to contain classified information on “foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources;” 1,478 were found to contain classified “foreign government information” and 28 emails were found to contain classified information on “intelligence activities (including covert action), intelligence sources or methods, or cryptology;” and 4 emails were found to contain classified information on “vulnerabilities or capabilities of systems, installations, infrastructures, projects, plans, or protection services relating to the national security.”

Three weeks ago, the State Department designated 22 of previously reviewed emails “top secret” – the first time it has deemed any of Clinton’s emails to be classified at a level that can cause “exceptionally grave” damage to national security if disclosed. The 22 emails will not be released to the public. The department is releasing other classified emails with some redactions.

Clinton’s campaign has refuted the “top secret” designation and demanded that all of Clinton’s emails be released to the public.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Clinton’s campaign has refuted the “top secret” designation and demanded that all of Clinton’s emails be released to the public.

Yeah well, why not release them? After all, China and Russia already have them.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
There is one black leader who doesn't like Hillary-

quote:
“How many of you are going to vote for Hillary Clinton? You don’t have to raise your hands. I do not blame you for wanting a female president, but that is a wicked woman. She can be sweet but so can you. And you know when you are sweet but playing a game. All of a sudden she knows about Trayvon Martin. All of a sudden—the boy’s been dead two years now—she talking about him like she met the mother and oh… White people this is Satan. And you fall for that crap?"

Smile Louis Farrakhan speaks on Hillary Clinton

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16828 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
FBI Director Comey to congress:

he was asked at the hearing about the Clinton email case and specifically White House comments suggesting the probe was not trending in the direction of an indictment.

Comey could not give an indication of when the probe would conclude and would not discuss the details, other than to say he’s closely involved to ensure it has the proper amount of resources.

If he continues at this pace, Clinton could be in the WH

I've listened to all the arguments about the FBI being thorough, etc. But the reality is we have a presidential election going on. The longer the delay in action, the more firm will be the Dem resistance to any action at all.

I am absolutely convinced most Dem voters couldn't care less if she mishandled 2,000
classified documents. Least of all Barack Obama.

If foreign govts do have all of her emails, there is a very likely threat that Clinton could be blackmailed in the future.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.washingtontimes.com...come-after-election/

Secretary of State John Kerry, asked for a review to determine how now-classified information ended up in her messages.

Mr. Kirby said they will not rush that review, even though the outcome could affect voters’ decisions.

The State Department may wait until after the November election to finish its review of classified information former Secretary Hillary Clinton sent on her secret email account, a spokesman said Tuesday, vowing they will not be held to the political calendar.

poor choice of words. her "secret" email acct was not a SECRET email acct

“We’re not going to rush judgment of any of these things,” spokesman John Kirby told reporters.

The department has pored over those emails and as of Monday had released almost all of them, with more than 2,000 having portions redacted because they contain information now deemed “confidential” or “secret.” Another 22 messages deemed “top secret” have been withheld entirely.

Kirby is a political hack

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That's truly unbelievable. These sons of bitches have some nerve.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why not? They will likely get away with what they are doing.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:
quote:

Why not? They will likely get away with what they are doing.

It is troubling but not surprising.The Democrats have had little integrity for decades.Just look at the Bill Clinton's presidency for an historical perspective.

Posts: 12831 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post