SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Re-opened" the investigation huh? Comey's check from the Clinton Foundation must have bounced Wink

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I really, really, really want to see Hillary in a black and white striped pant suit. One provided by fed.gov.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20924 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Newsweek is reporting that if the FBI found additional emails to review, Comey was obligated to report that to Congress.

Comey had previously said the FBI had completed its review.

http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-re...linton-emails-514825

Comey needs to provide some context this close to the election.

Best thing for Trump to do is press on and pound why his ideas are better than hers.

If the FBI doesn't say anything else until after the election this should do considerable harm to Clinton.

Almost no how you spin it, Comey looks quite incompetent.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
It sucks that a lot of early voting has happened before the goose is finished cooking. Hope the she-devil gets nailed quickly.

And this is the reason that "early voting" should be only for an extraordinary reason, not as a convenience as too many things can develop in the final days of an election campaign.

In an election cycle like this, there is nothing that could happen to cause me to change the vote I cast yesterday. As I said about the debates, I wouldn't care if Trump had walked out and mooned the entire world on live TV.

Anybody But Clinton!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants a couple of minutes of pure pleasure.....check out the butt-hurt over on Paul Krugman's Twitter.

Posts: 6070 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Carlos Danger may have had the silver bullet and negligently discharged it!
That's just soooo fresh!!!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Funny how fast the libs have turned on Cromey. Last week he was a sensible, no nonsense guy, now he's an election stealer.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12939 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
So if this came from Huma Abedin's phone, and Comey said "emails appear to be pertinent", perhaps they found classified email still on Abedin's phone.

That could be damaging from several directions.

First, Abedin would so stupid and careless that she kept classified on her phone even after all the investigation

and Second, the FBI was completely negligent in not examining all the principals' phones and computers in the original investigation (which would have been SOP for this type of investigation)

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I've been under a self-imposed news blackout for the last week (continuing until after I vote) but I just swung by Fox to see what 'ol Shep had to say. Lol he is distraught! You can hear it in his voice. Absolutly gloriousSmile

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Grab em by the weiner

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3612 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Paul Krugmans twitter is a really fun place to hang out this afternoon.
https://twitter.com/paulkrugman

Posts: 2085 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the release while her plane was in the air and on a Friday afternoon were a complete coincidence.

And really, do you need a little (c) on a document to know contents are classified? I would think, until you know otherwise with 200% certainty, you treat everything as classified.

BOSS

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Lol. The White House, state department, and clinton campaign were not given prior notice.

They better take another poll.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
We need to be cautiously optimistic about this,

I don't trust Comey or his motives it could be a setup to clear her further.

Regardless the timing is interesting either way you look at it, since we don't have details on if it's wieners wiener or hilliarys sending something or not

I'm all for her going to the big house, wearing orange, but I don't trust Comey period.

Posts: 23733 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
We may not trust Comey, but the hilldawg camp is PISSED. Thats good enough for me.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Dear Hill,

Glad you landed safely in Iowa. BTW, the wikileaks pressure is too much and I have sacrificed enough of my integrity trying to cover your fat, crooked ass. Plus I have enough honest agents around me threatening to go public that I really have no choice. You're officially back under investigation.

Get a nice, grass fed steak while you are there. You never know when you will get another chance at a meal like that.

Love,
Jim

PS> What size jumpsuit do you wear? And do you like orange?

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
[snip]

"[T]ook a lot of head"?

quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
they found new emails after coming across a device in the course of an unrelated investigation

An unrelated investigation? That's a little weird.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
This election is going to be very close. Maybe this will finally cast some doubt into a few Dems who actually have half a brain left. Not that they'd vote for Trump, but if only a few percent would vote for Johnson, it may be enough.

I may be wrong, but I think Assange may still be sitting on the most damaging info of all against The Hag.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
CNN reports a joint NYPD and FBI investigation into Weiner, probably couldn't control NYPD detectives from going to media with classified emails being found so Comey had to go public. He can lock down his agents and make them carry his water but probably not NYPD Detectives who don't like her.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/...committee/index.html

Posts: 2794 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Anybody But Clinton!

+1

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Report This Post