SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^^^^ What the hell? Is the MSM actually talking about this now ? ^^^^

Posts: 7671 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Another gem from wikileaks....this time from Neera Tanden at Center for American Progress (Podesta's former outfit before he became HRC's campaign chairman).

Posts: 6083 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden wins the pandering award of the month

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-...n-battered-30-years/

Vice President Joe Biden is chiding Hillary Clinton’s decision to use a private email server while secretary of state, suggesting that she should have told the truth immediately instead of watching the story drag out for months.

The vice president asserted that Clinton was probably reluctant to be forthcoming about her decision because she had been critiqued by her Republican critics and the media her entire political life.

This woman has been so battered over 30 years ,” Biden said in an interview with CBS News. “I think then when faced with, ‘This is a problem,’ I think instead of just cutting it and dealing with it immediately, there’s always an inclination to overthink it.”

Biden argued that Clinton probably didn’t understand “the gravity” of using a private server exclusively while working for the Obama administration.

“…I don’t think she understood the gravity of setting it up,” he said. “She thought it was, ‘This is okay to do.’”

not only battered for 30 years, but too stupid to understand the gravity. This should be a Republican attack ad against Clinton

posted Hide Post
I pray this turns on her and the media savages her like vultures gnawing on a dead water buffalo.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13492 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
It was just announced that the FBI is reopening the Clinton email investigation. Apparently they found some emails with details involving the investigation itself.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Ummm...

FBI probing new Clinton emails
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28...-clinton-emails.html

We'll see I guess, but I have no confidence whatsoever.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6369 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Breaking News:
FBI reopens case on Clinton after discovery of new emails. Letter from Comey attached-

https://mobile.twitter.com/fra...114624163840/photo/1

Im sure this will go nowhere, but one can hope.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
And of course Comey is saying that he doesn't know how long the investigation will take. My bet is that it'll be wrapped up in about 10 days.

Posts: 20582 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Timing, gentlemen. A conviction would be very good, but this noise coming nine days before the election could have a pretty interesting effect so long as it continues for the next nine days. Having said that, DON'T LEAVE IT UP TO THE REF.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Breaking News:
FBI reopens case on Clinton after discovery of new emails. Letter from Comey attached-

Comey should be jailed alongside Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, I have zero confidence in this sellout hack.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Breaking News:

What a punk clown.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Breaking News:

One has to imagine that there must be some significant new evidence for this case to be reopened.

I'm actually a little shocked by this.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Comey is the real ass-clown in this election.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
quote:
And of course Comey is saying that he doesn't know how long the investigation will take. My bet is that it'll be wrapped up in about 10 days.

At this point I doubt that Comey is interested in protecting HRC, aka the "Hag" any longer. In my humble opinion he is reopening the investigation only to protect himself. They vile scum are all running scared right now with the fear that Trump wins in November. When Trump wins the Presidency he will have all of them investigated, including the DOJ and anyone else who schemed and lied for the Hag. May they all rot in hell, for being the vile scum they are.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Maybe Comey's honest subordinates gave him a garbage bag beat down and knocked some sense into him.

Is he sporting a Harry Reid style black eye?

Posts: 16186 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This is a surprise. But what to make of it?

Comey has been taking quite a pounding and a lot of criticism of the FBI has been flowing their way.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28...-clinton-emails.html

"In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony," Comey wrote.

" In connection with an unrelated case , the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he added.

"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be signifcant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony," Comey concluded.

unfortunately we cannot believe a word from Comey

I posted this before: "Is Comey figuring out that Trump might win?"

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If anyone starts claiming that this is all about slipping Biden into the presidential candidate slot at the last moment, I am gonna make fun of them like it's my mission in life.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
If anyone starts claiming that this is all about slipping Biden into the presidential candidate slot at the last moment, I am gonna make fun of them like it's my mission in life.

Need assistance? Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6369 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
It sucks that a lot of early voting has happened before the goose is finished cooking. Hope the she-devil gets nailed quickly.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2435 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's significant and not trivial

If it was just more of the same info that he already had, it wouldn't change the outcome and there wouldn't be a point in reopening it. Since the whole thing hinged on her intent, what he likely is referring to in his letter is emails from 3rd parties or from HRC herself establishing intent.

Just a guess by moi.

Posts: 4251 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post