SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
It's making a huge impact. Pat Caddell, democratic pollster, stated the dam is about to break polling wise. He read his tea leaves and thinks Hill is already finished.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I am still laughing about the fact the emails were stored in a folder called Life Insurance.

Was that confirmed?

Hard to know.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=...&pc=MOZI&form=MOZLBR

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
It's making a huge impact. Pat Caddell, democratic pollster, stated the dam is about to break polling wise. He read his tea leaves and thinks Hill is already finished.

Well it's about time!

We've been bombarded every day with new investigations into her or her close associates. Everybody she's ever known is a crook. Her "Foundation" has been proven to be nothing more than an influence peddling scheme that makes her & Bill millionaires many times over, and new accusations have been coming out daily for over a year.

Yet the bitch is still pretty much running neck & neck with Trump for the presidency! Is this bitch bulletproof or something? What the hell is wrong with people?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/nSRnfm0MFws

pretty funny

from Morning Joe

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://youtu.be/nSRnfm0MFws

pretty funny

from Morning Joe

That really made me laugh, especially the last part with Elijah Cummings.

That's the second clip of Morning Joe posted recently that I actually enjoyed. Does anyone happen to watch this in the morning? Curious if it's tolerable as a whole.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Here's Newt (from Hannity tonight) on the scope of the FBI investigations:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/519...5001/?#sp=show-clips

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yup, here he is:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/20...now-dam-break-407075

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Listening to KGO radio (left wing). They are fuming over the FBI's actions tonight. They are thinking "Right Wing Conspiracy."

LOL.

They are concerned, not at the content of what was released, but "How it is affecting Hillary's numbers late in the election."

hang on for a wild ride.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11098 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Listening to KGO radio (left wing). They are fuming over the FBI's actions tonight. They are thinking "Right Wing Conspiracy."

LOL.

They are concerned, not at the content of what was released, but "How it is affecting Hillary's numbers late in the election."

hang on for a wild ride.

Funny, how when clear evidence existed that she broke several laws, and after her husband met with key officials it all evaporated, but that wasn't in any way a left wing conspiracy, it was "the legal system working"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
quote:
I am still laughing about the fact the emails were stored in a folder called Life Insurance.

Was that confirmed?

So far it's just rumour. (It is funny, tho.)

quote:

This would make about the third time "Hillary's finished."

I'll believe the Evil, Lying Harpy from the Burning Pits of Hell is finished once Nov. 9 rolls around and it's announced she's lost.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:

What is truly ironic is the fact that The Hag & her feeble minded supporters are DEMANDING that the emails that she thought she deleted from her illegal private server, then witheld from Congress & the FBI for months & were later found on the computer of a pedophile.......

Be released immediately. You can't make this shit up!

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:

He will not survive it - figuratively speaking...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6897 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What is truly ironic is the fact that The Hag & her feeble minded supporters are DEMANDING that the emails that she thought she deleted from her illegal private server, then witheld from Congress & the FBI for months & were later found on the computer of a pedophile.......

I'll bet if Comey called a press conference for this afternoon and announced that ALL the emails from Huma's laptop will be released tomorrow, that the Hag and her minions would go absolutely ape-shit trying to stop it.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Hillary and the campaign have a public face and a private face regarding the FBI and the release of the emails.

There's 6 days to go before the election! Publicly, she has no choice but to demand their release. She must look like she has nothing to hide and that she is innocent. Gotta keep them votes coming.

Privately? They've been going "ape shit" from the very beginning to keep the emails from seeing the light of day. They desperately want no one to see what's there before November 8th.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mainframe Coder:
Hillary and the campaign have a public face and a private face regarding the FBI and the release of the emails.

There's 6 days to go before the election! Publicly, she has no choice but to demand their release. She must look like she has nothing to hide and that she is innocent. Gotta keep them votes coming.

Privately? They've been going "ape shit" from the very beginning to keep the emails from seeing the light of day. They desperately want no one to see what's there before November 8th.

Well, in those 650k emails about "yoga & grandkids" there just may be a picture or two of The Hag in yoga pants. I see enough fat, dumpy, ugly old hags in yoga pants when we go to WalMart.

Thomas Sowell

Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5181 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's my view, too. The phony skank.

Posts: 1796 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So many lies and coverups to guess which stories they need to add more lies and coverups too. I need to see what I need to lie about.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

From hillary via WikiLeaks:
quote:
Clinton: “But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13493 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Time for some indictments of DOJ officials. This is ridiculous - same guy who is 'overseeing' the current investigation, same guy who tried to get his son a job with the Clinton campaign.

DoJ Assistant Attorney Peter Kadzik outed as a mole for Hillary Clinton campaign :

http://heatst.com/politics/wik...eads-up-on-hearings/

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post