SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's all plain in our face, performed with arrogance and glee.

"If it smells like a fix, it is a fix." Anonymous

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
So how is setting up the servers in the first place not a willful act or intent? As others have already said though it is a moot point as the gross negligence was apparent, but it is still a fact that she intended to do what she did by just setting up the servers.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
While in the army, we were out on extended winter training exercises. I was in communications and we used classified information. In the case at hand, specifically published for that exercise.

I was involved in a jeep accident in which I ended up unconscious in a medevac tent. My clothes were cut off me and tossed in the trash. Including that temporary "code" information.

Not long after, I was commanded to appear before the combat command CO, a full bird. He was going to charge me with security violations because of the loss of that temporary secure info.

Only when the legal folks got involved did he back down. It was impossible for me to control what happened to that material when I was unconscious.

Compare this to what the hildabeast did and the FBI response.

Further, how many folks have been punished for less than .000001% of what she did.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:

I am sure there are many agents in the various agencies who try their best to work in a very challenging and extreme bureaucratic industry. But for self preservation purposes, have to remain silent. Unfortunately, chances are they won't promote very far up the chain (if they're not willing to guzzle and force-feed the Koolaide). The idea that any of them are going to resign over this is shear fantasy...that's not only a career ender, that's a profession ender. They have mortgages, and 'good intent' does not pay them. You want to try and re-start your life in a completely different field than the one you've been working for years? It's not a lot of fun.

BOSS

You are right. And as long as strong men around the country continue to serve the corrupt leaders nothing will change. Why would it?

Why would Comey do anything different? Will it affect him? Nope. The agents who work for him will continue to do so. They will continue to enforce the laws against the commoners.

Why should the elites care? They are protected from harm by plenty of armed security who will shoot any one of us in a second for getting to close to their corrupt masters. They have no motivation to change.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
My standard is this: Were had these actions been taken by an normal citizen, would the same determination be made?

Having had security clearances, I knew any mistake would be a career ender. Remember picking up a general's briefcase in the Pentagon. I'd worked daily with him for over a year. Before he handed me the briefcase he asked "Do you have a secret security clearance? My answer "Yes sir. It was renewed in July." Then he gave me the briefcase.

Hitlery has access to highly sensitive national security material and makes no effort to safeguard it? Any of use would already be in jail.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6065 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
On the plus side MSM seems to be playing the contradiction vids this morning...

I for one will be really interested in how that all gets explained...maybe someone will start debating the meaning of the word 'is.'

Unfortunately, as I said earlier, millions will still vote for that candidate...

BOSS

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Calling Comey to a hearing? Good job Republicans make Hilary look even more like the victim. This will be spun as a partisan witch hunt after she has already been cleared. These dipsticks in the House couldn't find their ass with two hands and a flashlight.

I don't care what she looks like or how it's spun. All I know is she despises being asked questions by the likes of Gowdy even though he leaves too much meat on the bone and always stops short.

If she hates something and it makes her angry and uncomfortable and takes her out of her little comfort zone even for a little while I'm all for it.

My last wish on this earth is that I out live both the Clinton's. Then I know they will be facing the kind of judgement from which there is no escape.

Bill is looking rather fragile in recent months more so than for his age. I wonder if he is fighting some nasty side effect of his chosen lifestyle.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bill is looking rather fragile in recent months more so than for his age. I wonder if he is fighting some nasty side effect of his chosen lifestyle.

I had the same thought.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

I had the same thought.

Hopefully he's dying from the dick up.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12927 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
We cannot ignore all the pissed-off Bernie supporters who are also crying foul that the system is rigged and I suspect that MANY, MANY, MANY of them will end up voting for Trump at the end of the day.

Posts: 34606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The Democrats could run a modern day Pol Pot on a platform of literally eating the "rich" and still garner 30% of the popular vote. I doubt many Democrats care one iota about any of the Clinton crimes.

Between low/no information single issue voters, complicit media, and abject corruption at the highest levels in government, it will take every right thinking voter to overcome what we are up against.

If this doesn't motivate the Republican party to get it's shit together and stand behind Trump, nothing will.

Posts: 781 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
We cannot ignore all the pissed-off Bernie supporters who are also crying foul that the system is rigged and I suspect that MANY, MANY, MANY of them will end up voting for Trump at the end of the day.

If the Trump campaign has half a brain they will devise a message to target that demographic. A perfect solution is to approach Sanders about a senior cabinet post that would resonate with the Sanders' supporters, for example, Secretary of Labor, or even the Vice Presidency.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32042 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
A perfect solution is to approach Sanders about a senior cabinet post that would resonate with the Sanders' supporters, for example, Secretary of Labor, or even the Vice Presidency.

For reelz, dawg...?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30944 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

For reelz, dawg...?

Seriously, I had to look and see who posted that... thought it might have been showpro Razz

Think that the heat and stress of all this BS has gotten to our friend Wink

That or he is most skillfully yanking our chains ! Eek

marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
It would seem obvious why BJ's meeting with Lynch took place. Somebody had to bear the brunt of letting Hillary off free. Couldn't be Obama's legacy or his cabinet.

So thinking like a criminal, something would have to happen right before the announcement that would "allow" the AG to take herself and the JustUs Dept off the hook.

Sure appears orchestrated that way.

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Trump now needs to get nasty, real junk yard dog nasty. Move beyond the "her judgement is terrible" "crooked Hillary" stop the generalities that sound like simple insults and get very specific about what makes her "crooked Hillary. He needs to give a hour long litany from the teleprompter that is polished, focused, fact driven and delivered seamlessly of all the corruption and free passes going all the way back to Whitewater. Leave no meat on the bone.

Move beyond preaching to the choir and get some of those disgruntled Sanders supporters and moderate democrats.
Strike while the iron is hot. Now. Ignore whatever she says about you don't get on the defensive pound her on her years of corruption.
Keep hammering until she is totally pissed off and off her game by the debates.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Trump now needs to get nasty, real junk yard dog nasty. Move beyond the "her judgement is terrible" "crooked Hillary" stop the generalities that sound like simple insults and get very specific about what makes her "crooked Hillary. He needs to give a hour long litany from the teleprompter that is polished, focused, fact driven and delivered seamlessly of all the corruption and free passes going all the way back to Whitewater. Leave no meat on the bone.

Didn't he recently just do that?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30944 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
If the Trump campaign has half a brain they will devise a message to target that demographic. A perfect solution is to approach Sanders about a senior cabinet post that would resonate with the Sanders' supporters, for example, Secretary of Labor, or even the Vice Presidency.

You're high. Crazy Bernie is on the record saying he didn't think the email story was worth pursuing. In one fell swoop Trump would go from contender to loser.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: August 12, 2002Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
A perfect solution is to approach Sanders about a senior cabinet post that would resonate with the Sanders' supporters, for example, Secretary of Labor, or even the Vice Presidency.

For reelz, dawg...?

Yes, for real.

And why not? There are lots of good reasons to offer him something to join Team Trump. Approach him about the VP job, then offer him Secretary of Labor (SoL).

1. Isn't the biggest issue for Sanders' followers the high cost of secondary education and the pitiful job market for 18-25 year olds? Ain't that what the SoL's job is about? Helping expand industry, create entry-level jobs, and oversee job training opportunities? Given the importance of turning around the Labor Force Participation Rate (i.e., jobs) in Trump's platform of "Make America Great Again," it would appear to be a good way to keep the Sanders' supporters from going for Clinton. If Trump wins and Bernie fails as SoL, he can always be fired.

2. If Trump wins, and Sanders takes the SoL position, he is out of his Senate seat until the next regular election cycle (that's how Vermont handles mid-term Senate vacancies), further solidifying the Republican majority.

3. It takes him away from supporting Clinton; more importantly it takes at least a portion of his base from supporting Clinton. This election will be decided by under 2% of the population. That 2% probably isn't die hard Republicans or conservatives, so who to go after? RINOs who we can't trust to do the right thing like show up to vote for a candidate they despise? Conservative Democrats who are statistically more likely to vote Clinton than Trump? Or go after the millennials who are as disgusted with the system as most of the members of this forum. The millennials are desperate for someone in government to hear their voice, that's why Bernie did so well to date. So give their man a job in an area where he may be can help them.

Remember, folks the adages "Keep your friends close; your enemies closer" and "Your enemy's enemy is just that: their enemy. Subvert them if you can, support them if you must, but make sure they remain your enemy's enemy so your enemy fights on two fronts, not one."

Trump's done a bang up job dividing the Republicans. Now he needs to divide the Democrats, and prying Sanders and his minions from the Democratic camp needs to be the focus of his strategy.

quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:

You're high. Crazy Bernie is on the record saying he didn't think the email story was worth pursuing. In one fell swoop Trump would go from contender to loser.

And you know what? It looks to me like Bernie was right. No astonishing new facts came to light yesterday, except that the FBI is as co-opted as every other fed.gov agency that has supported these crooked fucks for the last seven years. Everything about the classified emails was already public knowledge. The numbers, the irresponsibility, everything. Since there won't be a referral to USDOJ for an indictment, much less a prosecution, was it really worth pursuing? We already knew Clinton set up this private system to avoid accountability. Since I haven't changed my computer wall paper to er mugshot, it sure looks to me like she succeeded.

No, Trump needs to get past Emailgate. Challenge her on judgment, responsibility, trustworthiness, and honesty in regards to Emailgate, but now he needs to find the jugular of her campaign and rip that fucker out.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32042 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The chances that Bernie Sanders will be anything in any Trump campaign or administration: 0.00%

Can we please dispense with the silliness? Come on. It's never, ever going to happen. Let's move on, please.

Posts: 109123 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post