SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The FBI has decided to leave the forum. My response may give some clues as to my outlook on such things after yesterday:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2240006604

<shrugs>

I will give him credit for not trying to defend what happened yesterday. However, his post shows a basic lack of understanding in how far the common citizen's opinion has fallen for our federal government, its agencies and their leaders.

When he turned into the same drama queen as others before him have with the "Let me tell you all something about you all that you all dont know" he earned a "Fuck you too asshole" send off from me. He could have just faded away... But no, he had to tell us how we have disparaged his agency, our atmosphere, and what a great job the FBI does every day.

Marlowe, the day that counted (most recently) was yesterday. It was an epic failure. EPIC. The kind of failure that will follow someone around the rest of their lives.

Im sorry the forum isnt a safe spot for you anymore. Im sorry the director of the FBI sought to be the center of attetion, shield the DOJ from refusing to prosecute, quote things in the statute that didnt exist, and forever stain the agency in the minds of conservatives around the nation.

Your director betrayed the trust of millions of citizens yesterday. He wont get it back. The FBI wont get it back. Ever.

Own it.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Anyone have access to a social media account with wide distibution?

I think we need #sendbananas2FBI to go viral.

For a small fee, we can use Amazon Fresh or other local grocery delivery to send bunches of bananas to the DC FBI Headquarters.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12925 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Sad day the FBI needs 'safe spaces' like millennials on a college campus. Does Marlowe need some of my little girl's coloring books to make him feel better? Maybe not. Even though she is almost 7, she loves those highly detailed books that the hipsters have made popular. And she is quite good at them. Might be to hard for Marlowe to do.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And what was interestingly missing from Comey's commentary yesterday was any mention of the FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Wonder if that's over now too? Likely doesn't matter.

PARA noted here or in the other thread the folks on this forum that had no real faith in government or the FBI prior to this travesty of justice. I must admit to being one of these people, but I truly hoped Comey would prove me wrong. That would have been 'crow' I'd have enthusiastically eaten. But instead, I had the reality reaffirmed for me yet again that the laws of this country are virtually irrelevant at this point. That's a very dangerous message to send in general, but especially to those of us who've never had an encounter with law enforcement beyond a simple traffic violation.

One must respect the law to abide by it, and as of today, I'm all out of respect.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The FBI has decided to leave the forum. My response may give some clues as to my outlook on such things after yesterday:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2240006604

Perfect response. It gives me no pleasure to have such a low opinion of the FBI. I too, had hopes that the agency could be redeemed after it's dismal performance in the IRS lawlessness, the botched and politically motivated terrorist 'investigations', etc. I have no such illusions any more. While I am sure there are individuals in the FBI who are still good people and try to do the right thing, the organization as a whole is a contemptibly corrupt political machine that will take decades to fix, if it's even possible at this point.

You nicely put into words how disheartening this whole thing is to me.

Posts: 17644 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is all the outrage from FBI investigators we hear about due to Comey's decision? Or, just another bullshit lie?

Posts: 3972 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It is sad we have been let down by all facets of government. Maybe would should change the FBI to the Federal Bureau of Intent. How many of the ABC agencies are left to disappoint?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7157 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Comey better enjoy his 30 pieces of silver. The Clintons have a proven record of tossing their toys in the trash when they are through with them.

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:One must respect the law to abide by it, and as of today, I'm all out of respect.

A very dangerous sentiment, I'm sad to say that I share it.

Posts: 5911 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's just me but- There's no way the fbi could have verified any facts from Saturdays meeting with Hillary. 2 days to verify the facts over a holiday weekend and have prepared statements ready first thing on Tuesday?

The government just doesn't work that way.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13492 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Comey better enjoy his 30 pieces of silver. The Clintons have a proven record of tossing their toys in the trash when they are through with them.

I doubt that he took 30 pieces of silver. He may have, but he more likely acted out of fear than greed.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Still in the fight. Donated to Trump. Angry as hell but will take it out on the exercise portion of tonight's Krav Maga class. Funny my instructor is FBI. I would bet he is as disappointed and as angry as I am though.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Faith and trust is a valuable commodity and the federal government has squandered it at every turn. Put me in the bucket of holding out hope that Comey would have restored some of that faith. The letdown is all the more severe since he has failed.

I'm sure that there are good FBI agents out there, but if so where are all the resignations we were told to expect if he didn't indict?

This was political hackery, pure and simple. Comey tried to thread a needle by saying what she did was illegal, but not illegal enough to prosecute. Tell that to all the folks who have been on the wrong side of the FBI for much more minor "technical" things. Martha Stewart anyone? General Petraeus? Music downloaders? Really?

Why did he feel he had to introduce an element of "knowledge" into a crime that doesn't have a knowledge element to be proved? How about criminal violations of the FOIA and record keeping statutes? There was no mention of those. They may be the federal equivalent of speeding tickets, but they are still offenses and she committed them.

Bullshit. Comey is trying to have it both ways. There is no way, NO WAY - anyone not named Obama or Clinton wouldn't be wearing orange after this debacle.

He laid out a damming set of facts; enough to recommend prosecution. He could have simply laid out the scope of the criminal conduct, and then let Main Justice fail to pick it up. THAT would be the ethical thing to do if you were uncomfortable recommending prosecution because you are a coward.

By taking it upon himself to decide that no prosecution was necessary, especially after AG Lynch said she would follow his recommendation, Comey has relieved the political hacks at Main Justice from having to spike this case for political reasons.

Does anyone really think that the Clinton Foundation Investigation will go anywhere, or even be finished?

I've got news for Marlowe. Loss of respect for the rule of law will be fatal to this country, because it is fatal to ANY country. The supposedly premier law enforcement agency in the United States just failed to uphold the most basic tenant of democracy; holding it's citizens to account, regardless of their political or financial power. If you are incapable of recognizing that power just got a pass, then you are beyond help. God save what we have left of a republic, because one of its guardians just failed to do so.

At this point, constitutionalists have lost the executive branch, lost most of the legislature (including its leadership), lost the courts and are now losing the few remaining executive and independent agencies that were supposed to exist in service to the nation, not the politicians.

We are in a tight spot Marlowe, and your guys are nailing down the lid. If you want respect, then earn it. Stand up and fight for something that can be recognized as justice or principle. Restore what has been lost rather than claiming respect is something you are owed.

Do these things, or fear what is coming. This government which is theoretically of, by and for the people, had better get its act together or I absolutely believe that there will be political violence in this country unseen and unimagined since the early 1860s.

At 11:00 on Tuesday, July 5, the United States became a banana republic.

#Sendbananas2FBI

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12925 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The last time I felt this way, was the day Obama was re-elected. If I was a betting man, I would have bet everything that Obama wouldn't win. And I was unemployed at the time if that helps drive home how I felt. I just couldn't fathom how someone could be re-elected after all the damage done in the first 4 years.

I actually had a job interview the day after the election and totally bombed it. Couldn't find the will to concentrate or care for a few days.

I'm no big fan of Trump, but I'll definitely vote for him. The thing that scares me, is that I've been seeing a lot of my conservative minded friends/co-workers saying they are going to vote for Gary Johnson. Don't get me wrong, I tend to lean more libertarian in a lot of ways, but we have to stop the bleeding of this country and stabilize it (i.e. get the Dems out of the white house) before we can start trying to fix anything. A vote for him in this election won't do anything to stop the bleeding.

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

I doubt that he took 30 pieces of silver. He may have, but he more likely acted out of fear than greed.

Yep. He was either paid, threatened, or blackmailed. Billy Blowjob was the messenger/bagman.

Can Congress "impeach" Comey? I would like to see him run out of town.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
In case Marlowe is still with reading, what he is seeing here is the same phenomenon that those on December 26, 2004 at Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand saw just before a massive, deadly, overwhelming and almost inescapable tsunami swept in. If you remember, the water's edge withdrew far out to sea. So much so that many walked out in curiosity and wonder. When the water came rushing back in, it was already too late to escape. It cost them their lives.

I consider SIGforum to be a cross section of the population of this nation. When you see us withdraw in disgust, disappointment, anger and contempt, it should be a warning sign. When those of this nation's population who are not corrupted nor conflicted by reliance on govt., begin to rush back and push back, it will be an overwhelming, inescapable flow. You can stand at what was the shore and shake your fist at the receded edge, but when you see it begin its return, it is already too late. I am not declaring bloody revolution, but history shows that unless there is a staggeringly sharp correction, it. is. coming.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Are there still nobel FBI agents? Maybe. I haven't heard any speak out yet. Kinda like the so called moderate muslims. Until I see it as far as I am concerned neither of those two unicorns exist.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Just got a FOX notification that Comey is called to testify at a house hearing.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5524 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post