SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Well now we know the answer to an unspoken question. Hiliary is more evil than Sanders.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29788 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
All of this continued nonsense is melting my brain. Had anyone else acted in such a fashion, they'd be in jail right now.

Mishandling of classified material is the second fastest way to get to Leavenworth for an individual in the military; first is anything that even remotely appears as malfeasance with money. Had I even done a fraction of what it appears she did, I'd be making small rocks out of big rocks.

The elitist entitlement of the professional political class is astounding, shifting rapidly into horrifying. Nothing is prohibited, everything is permissible.
That about sums it up nicely. I too am quite disgusted at this point with the the 'above the law' attitude and treatment of this elitist witch.

Like I explained to a neighbor yesterday who asked me for my take on this issue, Hillary is either...

1 - Criminally negligent/irresponsible, or,
2 - Criminally incompetent, or,
3 - A combination of both of the above.

My bet is, option 3.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This should have been immediately investigated and prosecuted. However party politics is holding that back. That is the highest level of government corruption. This is apparently what we have to look forward to....
And the longer is gets drug out, the less likely anything will come of it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
an oldie, but a goodie:

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxnews.com/politic...t-lives-at-risk.html

Official: Withheld Clinton emails contain 'operational' intel, put lives at risk

Highly classified Hillary Clinton emails that the intelligence community and State Department recently deemed too damaging to national security to release contain “operational intelligence” – and their presence on the unsecure, personal email system jeopardized “sources, methods and lives,” a U.S. government official who has reviewed the documents told Fox News.

The official, who was not authorized to speak on the record and was limited in discussing the contents because of their highly classified nature, was referring to the 22 “TOP SECRET” emails that the State Department announced Friday it could not release in any form, even with entire sections redacted.

The announcement fueled criticism of Clinton’s handling of highly sensitive information while secretary of state, even as the Clinton campaign continued to downplay the matter as the product of an interagency dispute over classification. But the U.S. government official’s description provides confirmation that the emails contained closely held government secrets. “Operational intelligence” can be real-time information about intelligence collection, sources and the movement of assets.

The official emphasized that the “TOP SECRET” documents were sent over an extended period of time -- from shortly after the server's 2009 installation until early 2013 when Clinton stepped down as secretary of state.

Separately, Rep. Mike Pompeo, R-Kan., who sits on the House intelligence committee, said the former secretary of state, senator, and Yale-trained lawyer had to know what she was dealing with.

"There is no way that someone, a senior government official who has been handling classified information for a good chunk of their adult life, could not have known that this information ought to be classified, whether it was marked or not,” he said. "Anyone with the capacity to read and an understanding of American national security, an 8th grade reading level or above, would understand that the release of this information or the potential breach of a non-secure system presented risk to American national security."

Pompeo also suggested the military and intelligence communities have had to change operations, because the Clinton server could have been compromised by a third party.

“Anytime our national security team determines that there's a potential breach, that is information that might potentially have fallen into the hands of the Iranians, or the Russians, or the Chinese, or just hackers, that they begin to operate in a manner that assumes that information has in fact gotten out,” Pompeo said.

On ABC's “This Week” on Sunday, one day before the Iowa caucuses, Clinton claimed ignorance on the sensitivity of the materials and stressed that they weren’t marked.

"There is no classified marked information on those emails sent or received by me," she said.

Clinton was pressed in the same ABC interview on her signed 2009 non-disclosure agreement which acknowledged that markings are irrelevant, undercutting her central explanation. The agreement states "classified information is marked or unmarked … including oral communications."

Clinton pointed to her aides, saying: "When you receive information, of course, there has to be some markings, some indication that someone down the chain had thought that this was classified and that was not the case.”

there is a video at the link. Rep Mike Pompeo has actually read the 22 Top Secret emails.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44064 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
CLINTON: Well, here’s what I know. I know that this is, I think, a continuation of the story that has been playing out for months. There is no classified marked information on those emails sent or received by me.

Translation: I dindu nuffins.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29788 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not her fault if those secret spy types over classified her emails.

Posts: 3609 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
there has to be some markings, some indication that someone down the chain had thought that this was classified

Her statement says she has no idea how to recognize classified information.

I hope some day someone asks her, "You do know you were the "Original Classification Authority" for all information that originated out of the State Sept ?"

I am not exaggerating, this statement alone makes her unfit to be president.

Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
I'm seeing more of these:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...ay/story?id=36626499

Personally I find a lot of quibbles. This one selects which laws to discuss, and seems to ignore the legal documents she signed concerning handling of information.

Use this same argument to General Petraeus and I wonder what would be said.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6064 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am not exaggerating, this statement alone makes her unfit to be president.

Or Secretary of State.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Almost without exception, anyone ever involved in the handling of classified material, operations, information et al, is responsible to knowing if information that is known classified is handled in accordance with procedure for that classified level, as well as making the determination of sensitive information having the potential of classified level and proper handling of same.

In other words, if you have the responsibility, to look, ask and ensure that you are not a leak or compromise to the classified system and any operation, physical of intelligence information within your realm of responsibility.

The people involved in the oversight of this know this, those in legislature know this, (and if they do not, they are unfit for the seat they occupy and should be summarily expelled/recalled or whatever the law provides).

HRC has previously broke the law, the trust and obscured, obstructed and interfered with the investigation, fact finding and so much more.

If she walks, shame on us all.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44064 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Update: one article made a comparison to the Deutch case during the Clinon administration

"Deutch left the CIA on December 15, 1996[1] and soon after it was revealed that several of his laptop computers contained classified materials designated as unclassified.[clarification needed] In January 1997, the CIA began a formal security investigation of the matter. Senior management at CIA declined to fully pursue the security breach. Over two years after his departure, the matter was referred to the Department of Justice, where Attorney General Janet Reno declined prosecution. She did, however, recommend an investigation to determine whether Deutch should retain his security clearance.[7] President Clinton pardoned Deutch on his last day in office.[8] Deutch had agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor for mishandling government secrets, but President Clinton pardoned him before the Justice Department could file the case against him.[9]"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...in_the_United_States

Will this be how Hillary escapes?

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6064 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This should have been immediately investigated and prosecuted. However party politics is holding that back. That is the highest level of government corruption. This is apparently what we have to look forward to....
The moment anyone properly briefed on the control of Classified material saw something even resembling classified material on an unclassified system, this should have been called away as a spillage incident. Every associated computer would be confiscated and inspected; those responsible would be walked away in bracelets.

This is unadulterated horse shit, and should cause a revolt in the military.

This. I've seen cross domain spillages in my life. It's never fun for the idiot who sent it, the poor guy who received it (his/her computer gets unplugged), and those that have to investigate. And those were always one time incidents for those parties. While as SecState Hilz received them multiple times. If she didn't scream bloody murder after the first one, she at a minimum set a climate of lax security and this is a bigger issue for all of State. But that EMail requesting header to be stripped before faxed is pretty damning that she knew she was being send classified over unsecure lines, and didn't care. If in the military anyone was sending or receiving classified information regularly on unclass systems, their clearance would be yanked and facing court martial fast.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like I explained to a neighbor yesterday who asked me for my take on this issue, Hillary is either...
1 - Criminally negligent/irresponsible,
or,2 - Criminally incompetent, or,
3 - A combination of both of the above.
My bet is, option 3.

I think it is much worse than this, because Hillary acted with "guilty mind” that is she willfully violated the law. Putting National Security at risk was incidental to her in the pursuit of her goals.

Her motive, as it has been in the past; is to accumulate power and money for herself and the Clinton Crime Family.

Many of the cases that are being cited as parallels to hers are of those who were basically negligent and careless of classified documents. Hers is not a simple case of incompetence and/or negligence.

From Hillary's first day in office she showed no intention of following the laws concerning handling of classified documents or the requirement that she preserve her work product.
Remember that she was caught because those seeking her work product to investigate corruption charges could find no work product in the form of emails.
This of course was her intention from her first day in office; No paper trail. She didn’t accept any State Department hardware or .gov email address on her first day because she had already set-up a means of avoiding any scrutiny of her actions.

This woman is very dangerous, she has shown that she will do absolutely anything to stay in power.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Liberty, Freedom,
Rights...and GunFire!
Picture of GunFire
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1721 | Location: Spetsnaz 2/9/2006, then GunFire --> > > | Registered: December 18, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I will say this- Donald Trump has made many new friends in the past few months.

Posts: 108125 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GunFire:

WOW ! Holy Cr*p is that FUNNY !

ROTFLMAO ! ! ! Big Grin

That made my day Smile

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Hillary did not know how to use a computer to get email...in 2009....Let that sink in for a minute...

http://thehill.com/policy/nati...-computer-state-dept

Clinton didn’t know how to access email by computer, says State official

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post