SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
So fucking mad. I just want to scream basically at anyone. Tyranny won today and what did I do to stop it. What can I do to stop it, I don't think I'll sleep much tonight.

I literally threw up after watching Comey's speech. I understand that that's a real thing now. I'm mostly been feeling numb and stunned. Just speechless. I've been on the Trump train from the start, but now....

The recommendation for Caddy Shack sounds good to me. I can't not laugh at that one.

Posts: 17341 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Be of good cheer. Karma may yet accomplish what the formal search for justice could not.

Most need to remember that the Clintons always fuck up somehow because of arrogance and carelessness. Their history shows this clearly. One misstep after another. The battle was lost today, but not the war. The Clintons will pay for their crimes and corruption.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16826 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It seems to me that either most people care about the ideals we used to consider values, respect for law, responsibility, honesty, justice, etc., or they don't.

If they don't care about any of these ideals, then nobody will get anywhere trying to force them, or persuade them.

If they do, then they will vote accordingly.

Judging by the last two national elections, it may be a close question.

A democrat strategist on Hannity (don't recall his name) mostly agreed with Hannity on the topic of Hillary and said what Hillary did was bad. But that he was voting for her anyway. But he is a political hack. I pray that Bernie supporters and any democraps with any remaining love for this country will stay home and not vote. Or vote for Trump.

I would disown my mom if she voted for Hillary.

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It seems to me that either most people care about the ideals we used to consider values, respect for law, responsibility, honesty, justice, etc., or they don't.

If they don't care about any of these ideals, then nobody will get anywhere trying to force them, or persuade them.

If they do, then they will vote accordingly.

Judging by the last two national elections, it may be a close question.

A democrat strategist on Hannity (don't recall his name) mostly agreed with Hannity on the topic of Hillary and said what Hillary did was bad. But that he was voting for her anyway. But he is a political hack. I pray that Bernie supporters and any democraps with any remaining love for this country will stay home and not vote. Or vote for Trump.

I would disown my mom if she voted for Hillary.

Funny you mention that. My parents voted Republican all their lives, but since they died, they've been voting Democrat.

I've already told my wife if I don't live until the election (not entirely out of the realm of possibility with my worsening lung condition) to make sure the God Damned Commies don't roll an absentee ballot in under my name. I plan to vote at sunrise of the first day of early voting, if I can.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:

A democrat strategist on Hannity (don't recall his name) mostly agreed with Hannity on the topic of Hillary and said what Hillary did was bad. But that he was voting for her anyway. But he is a political hack.

That was Doug Schoen. I actually expected better from him. Although I don't know why...he's a no good Democrat after all.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30559 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Now more than ever we need to unite. Either Trump or the lying bitch Hillary will win. No third party candidate has a shot.

So vote for Trump or don't bother voting and watch Hillary win.

It is one or the other. The leftists will talk a bunch of shit but you can rest assured they will unite under Hillary just as they did under Obama.

The time to be an idealist is over. Time to be a realist now.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15261 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone needs to remember that it's not just Hillary. It's Hillary and a corrupt bunch of 3 letter agencies behind her that we are voting on.

If Trump is elected he needs to focus all 8 years taking out the trash. Our borders are two way. Some of these a-holes need to be shown the door.

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://youtu.be/wbkS26PX4rc

study in contrasts

And there will still be millions who vote for that candidate Frown

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://youtu.be/wbkS26PX4rc

study in contrasts

The RNC should run this as a commercial on every commercial break from now to November.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The FBI has decided to leave the forum. My response may give some clues as to my outlook on such things after yesterday:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2240006604

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108120 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
The FBI has decided to leave the forum. My response may give some clues as to my outlook on such things after yesterday:

Well, bye.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:

James Comey IS the FBI to America. We don't often see the rank and file and their actions on behalf of the agency and the country. JAMES COMEY REPRESENTS THEM TO AMERICA.

When he shits the nest, the FBI rank and file must understand that the agency and all within it are tarred by the same brush of public opinion.

If this puts sand in their vaginas, they need to have the balls to speak up and do something about it.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20345 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No more Flannigan, Brannigan, and Iskovitch.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Once again, I'll say it for the cheap seats. A "vote your conscious" or stay at home vote, is a vote for Hillary.

If you can't see this, you are part of the problem.

Message ends.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:

Perfect response. It gives me no pleasure to have such a low opinion of the FBI. I too, had hopes that the agency could be redeemed after it's dismal performance in the IRS lawlessness, the botched and politically motivated terrorist 'investigations', etc. I have no such illusions any more. While I am sure there are individuals in the FBI who are still good people and try to do the right thing, the organization as a whole is a contemptibly corrupt political machine that will take decades to fix, if it's even possible at this point.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Here's a good article. Text in italics is from Comey's statement. Bold emphasis is mine.

http://theresurgent.com/take-j...is-word-just-try-it/

Take James Comey At His Word. Just Try It.

By Erick Erickson | July 6, 2016, 05:00am

Try a thought experiment. Just try it. Take James Comey, the FBI Director, at his word about Hillary Clinton. I do realize I’m asking you to take at his word the man who presides over the FBI, which interviewed the Orlando terrorist twice and concluded there was nothing wrong there either. But still, take him at his word as a thought experiment.

"I have so far used the singular term, “e-mail server,” in describing the referral that began our investigation. It turns out to have been more complicated than that. Secretary Clinton used several different servers and administrators of those servers during her four years at the State Department, and used numerous mobile devices to view and send e-mail on that personal domain. As new servers and equipment were employed, older servers were taken out of service, stored, and decommissioned in various ways."

That’s not what Hillary Clinton said. She said she had just one email server and she had one device. This directly contradicts her.

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.…

"With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level."

That is not what Hillary Clinton said. She said she had neither received nor sent any emails that were classified or top secret. In fact, Clinton said all those emails marked classified or top secret were so marked after being sent. This is again directly contradicted by what James Comey reports.

"The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014."

Again, Hillary Clinton said she turned over all her emails. That is not supported by the evidence.

Now consider these details from James Comey:

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

"None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail."

Then there is this really damning bit:

"With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

Now, again, as a thought experiment, take James Comey at his word. “[A]ny reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.” But he is not recommending an indictment despite that.

About the only thing we can conclude is that Hillary Clinton lacks mental capacity. She did all the things that no reasonable person would do, according to the FBI Director. She held a press conference and made statements that directly contradict the truth. She lied to the American people or, if we stay consistent with James Comey’s position, Hillary Clinton had no idea whatsoever what she was doing.

The FBI Director is making the case that Clinton does not even meet a threshold by which a reasonable person operates. And the Democrats want this person to be President of the United States. She surrounded herself with people who knew or should have known and they did not behave as reasonable people either.

If we are to conclude, based on the facts found by the FBI, that Hillary Clinton was not grossly negligent in dealing with classified information, we are left to conclude that Hillary Clinton is utterly clueless and surrounded herself with sycophants who are equally utterly clueless.

A person like that does not have the judgment to be President of the United States. She has disqualified herself.
The only thing she has going for her is that the Republican nominee will most likely be Donald Trump so many Americans would rather vote for her, even knowing what they know about her, than vote for that guy.

Either way, what we must ultimately conclude by taking James Comey at his own words, is that this investigation is a damning indictment against the American people who support Hillary Clinton and against Barack Obama who claims her to be the most qualified person to ever stand for election to the Presidency.

We are nation of laws no more and the American people have done that to themselves.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2126 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Oh, to have been a fly on the wall in that Clinton/Lynch meeting. All I can picture is Bill wagging his finger in her face, letting her know the CLinton Machine is about the 3Ds (Deny, Deflect, Destroy) and if Hilz doesn't come clean, then Lynch will be facing the 3rd D. And that message was passed to Comey.

But I think the Joke will soon be on Lynch. The Clintons are all about rewarding their inner circle. Lynch is an Obama person. Not a Clinton. If hypothetically Hilz is elected, I will bet that on Jan 21 Good Little Lorretta will find a pink slip on her desk, and the look on her face will make the High Sparrows face 1.5 seconds before the Sept explodes pale in comparison.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The failure to act by the Director of the FBI is, quite simply, entirely indefensible. Don't even try. The snake I saw slithering through my yard yesterday has more integrity and is more ethical than Comey.

Americans are pissed off, as well they should be, and I am among them. Cooler heads be damned.

Posts: 108120 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post