SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

IOW, the great probability is that nothing will happen over this.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
So, here is my question:

Comey outlined all of the illegal actions taken by the hildabeast. We all wrongly thought he was going to request an indictment.

Given his testimony/speech, can any other agency or individual press charges against her?

If not, why not?

Sure... The FBI doesn't bring charges, they just gather evidence and sometimes make recommendations. The decision to actually prosecute (or not) resides with I believe the AG's office. The AG has already said she was going to follow the FBI's recommendations, though. I suppose it's possible she could change her mind, but then it's also possible for your coffee cup's atoms to randomly all vibrate in the same direction and go flying across the room all on its own.

I don't know if the intelligence agencies can do anything, but I suspect they'd have to go through the DOJ, anyway.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know if the intelligence agencies can do anything, but I suspect they'd have to go through the DOJ, anyway.

The DNI can cut off her access to ANY sensitive material after the convention nominates her. Typically, both party's nominees begin getting intelligence briefings after they are nominated by their parties.

In her case, I wouldn't trust her with the combo to the executive washroom, but, they will probably cave. Good company since everyone else has.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.usatoday.com/story/...conference/86769752/

In the wake of a recommendation by the FBI that Clinton not be charged for her use of a private email server, reporters want Hillary Clinton to speak into the microphone.

It’s been seven months since the presumptive Democratic nominee held a press conference

Attorney General Loretta Lynch: Clinton email investigation to be closed with no criminal charges.

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/...conference/86769752/

In the wake of a recommendation by the FBI that Clinton not be charged for her use of a private email server, reporters want Hillary Clinton to speak into the microphone.

It’s been seven months since the presumptive Democratic nominee held a press conference

Why should she put herself out there like that and open herself up to gaffes, bad soundbites, etc. The media will never turn on her and go pro-Trump. They will carry water everyday until the election and beyond. All this protesting is so faux. If they really cared they would band together and agree not to cover her campaign until she held a press conference.

Posts: 6083 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Loretta Lynch just announced DOJ will not press charges, I am stunned I tell you.

Posts: 3777 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
So the next question is one I've been asking for a while now. How is she to survive without her gaggle of disgusting harpies? They surely aren't cleared to receive any classified information. And I would doubt Hillary or any of her followers have or will ever have a clearance in the future. How does she handle that?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of Loganspawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
So the next question is one I've been asking for a while now. How is she to survive without her gaggle of disgusting harpies? They surely aren't cleared to receive any classified information. And I would doubt Hillary or any of her followers have or will ever have a clearance in the future. How does she handle that?

It's all good, she says she won't do it again, it's all just a big misunderstanding........

------------------------------
Knowing is half the battle!

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6696 | Location: FederalWay WA. Ocupied territory | Registered: April 23, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

So who's going to sanction them then?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30927 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Hillary and her minions will have no problem keeping their clearances. Why, I bet the FBI director himself will sign off on their background investigations. White as the pure driven snow that bunch is, yes sir.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

Whose going to stop her?

She tells the security clearance outfit she wants these folk given clearances. They balk. Meetings are held, memo's written, budgets are threatened, those who serve at the pleasure of the President are made to understand the President isn't pleased and had better be by 8 AM Monday morning. Presto! Good news.... Clearances are approved.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
John Lott shares his opinion on things,....FWIW.

The 'FBI primary' is over: Hillary dodged criminal charges for one simple reason.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...deo&intcmp=obnetwork

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Although Mrs. Pal is conservative she is not into politics, nor does she have a tin foil hat. When heard about the news conference the first thing she said was "I think Comey had to deal with death threats, either to himself or his family"

This from a highly educated woman with an advanced degree. I think many people have thought this and it will help Trump in the end.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I worry the Donald and/or his family will be harmed. Leftist seem prone to violence.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Leftist seem prone to violence.

Well, it is part of their glorious manifesto.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30927 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
John Lott shares his opinion on things,....FWIW.

The 'FBI primary' is over: Hillary dodged criminal charges for one simple reason.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...deo&intcmp=obnetwork

From the article:
quote:
The reputational loss public officials face from criminal charges can be so great that prosecutors feel that they need to be sure of a conviction before going forward. For someone running for president, such as Hillary, that loss of reputation would be tremendous. -- It isn’t as if she will be able to pick right back up where she is now in the 2020 presidential race.

I bet Richard Jewell would've appreciated the same courtesies.

Posts: 5784 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
So would Paterus, Libby, Stewart....

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32033 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What time are the hearings and where is it to be televised, if at all?

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
An earlier post was about State Dept spokesman Kirby:

Kirby also refused to comment on whether Clinton and the handful of State Department aides who transmitted classified intelligence on her private network retained their security clearances

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
An earlier post was about State Dept spokesman Kirby:

Kirby also refused to comment on whether Clinton and the handful of State Department aides who transmitted classified intelligence on her private network retained their security clearances

Clinton is no longer a government employee/official and has no standing to have a clearance, nor are those staff menbers.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post