SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Maybe it's just me but- There's no way the fbi could have verified any facts from Saturdays meeting with Hillary. 2 days to verify the facts over a holiday weekend and have prepared statements ready first thing on Tuesday?

The government just doesn't work that way.

Nope, it doesn't.

But it works this way; Bill has his private meeting with Lynch, then Lynch announces she will abide by any decision by the FBI, then the FBI meets with Hillary for "questioning", then Comey makes his announcement while Barry and Hil wait on a tarmac in Air Force One to take off for campaigning.

It's all plain in our face, performed with arrogance and glee.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe it's just me but- There's no way the fbi could have verified any facts from Saturdays meeting with Hillary. 2 days to verify the facts over a holiday weekend and have prepared statements ready first thing on Tuesday?

Very good point!

Posts: 4024 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Just got a FOX notification that Comey is called to testify at a house hearing.
BFD. He'll just lie some more to people too fucking weak and indecisive to do a Goddamned thing about it. Not one single positive thing will come of this political hack spewing more of his lies in public.

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
BFD. He'll just lie some more to people too fucking weak and indecisive to do a Goddamned thing about it.

I'm quite sure you're right, as will Lynch.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5439 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

Unless Clinton refused to answer any questions. If I was her lawyer, my instructions would be "Make the FBI ask every question (so we know what they know or think they know) and in response assert your Fifth Amendment right to refuse to answer each question on the grounds it might tend to incriminate you."

That would take three hours and give away nothing.

Best of all the FBI wouldn't dare make that ploy public.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And I hope the anger is setting in with other Americans, as it is with me, and I've got it, in spades. Mad

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Calling Comey to a hearing? Good job Republicans make Hilary look even more like the victim. This will be spun as a partisan witch hunt after she has already been cleared. These dipsticks in the House couldn't find their ass with two hands and a flashlight.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yup, more fucking dog and pony show. Mad

Q

Posts: 26780 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Take James Comey At His Word. Just Try It.
July 6, 2016

Try a thought experiment. Just try it. Take James Comey, the FBI Director, at his word about Hillary Clinton. I do realize I’m asking you to take at his word the man who presides over the FBI, which interviewed the Orlando terrorist twice and concluded there was nothing wrong there either. But still, take him at his word as a thought experiment.

I have so far used the singular term, “e-mail server,” in describing the referral that began our investigation. It turns out to have been more complicated than that. Secretary Clinton used several different servers and administrators of those servers during her four years at the State Department, and used numerous mobile devices to view and send e-mail on that personal domain. As new servers and equipment were employed, older servers were taken out of service, stored, and decommissioned in various ways.

That’s not what Hillary Clinton said. She said she had just one email server and she had one device. This directly contradicts her.

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.…

With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level.

That is not what Hillary Clinton said. She said she had neither received nor sent any emails that were classified or top secret. In fact, Clinton said all those emails marked classified or top secret were so marked after being sent. This is again directly contradicted by what James Comey reports.

The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014.

Again, Hillary Clinton said she turned over all her emails. That is not supported by the evidence.

Now consider these details from James Comey:

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Then there is this really damning bit:

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

Now, again, as a thought experiment, take James Comey at his word. “[A]ny reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.” But he is not recommending an indictment despite that.

About the only thing we can conclude is that Hillary Clinton lacks mental capacity. She did all the things that no reasonable person would do, according to the FBI Director. She held a press conference and made statements that directly contradict the truth. She lied to the American people or, if we stay consistent with James Comey’s position, Hillary Clinton had no idea whatsoever what she was doing.

The FBI Director is making the case that Clinton does not even meet a threshold by which a reasonable person operates. And the Democrats want this person to be President of the United States. She surrounded herself with people who knew or should have known and they did not behave as reasonable people either.

If we are to conclude, based on the facts found by the FBI, that Hillary Clinton was not grossly negligent in dealing with classified information, we are left to conclude that Hillary Clinton is utterly clueless and surrounded herself with sycophants who are equally utterly clueless.

A person like that does not have the judgment to be President of the United States. She has disqualified herself. The only thing she has going for her is that the Republican nominee will most likely be Donald Trump so many Americans would rather vote for her, even knowing what they know about her, than vote for that guy.

Either way, what we must ultimately conclude by taking James Comey at his own words, is that this investigation is a damning indictment against the American people who support Hillary Clinton and against Barack Obama who claims her to be the most qualified person to ever stand for election to the Presidency.

We are nation of laws no more and the American people have done that to themselves.

http://theresurgent.com/take-j...is-word-just-try-it/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24278 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
BFD. He'll just lie some more to people too fucking weak and indecisive to do a Goddamned thing about it. Not one single positive thing will come of this political hack spewing more of his lies in public.
^^^This. Just more stupid theater. Tar, feathers, and rails are about all I want to discuss at this point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
So the left hasn't had respect for the rule of law nor law enforcement for many decades. What happens when the right loses that respect as well?

Yesterday proved to me that unless we (constitution loving people) take back this country, hopefully by elections, we are going to hit a wall. What that wall looks like i am not sure but can you imagine the mess if BLM started their "poor poor pitiful us" and 1000 people who actually love this country showed up pissed off........and let their anger carry them

Say hello to the Balkans

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
My only real concern, at this point, is trusting that our votes will be fairly counted. How do I know that the machines aren't rigged? After I press a button or fill in a bubble, what guarantees that the votes really are for T and not C?

I have the sinking feeling that our only weapon (the vote) is being rigged too.

If everything else is corrupt and rigged, why should I believe that my vote isn't rigged too?

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5439 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't normally watch "The Morning Show" on CBS so maybe this is not unusual but this morning, the regular anchors (Charlie, Gail and Laura) were all absent. Was this just a coincidence or did they not want to be connected with the discussion that would take place regarding Hillary?

Posts: 1503 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Report This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
My only real concern, at this point, is trusting that our votes will be fairly counted. How do I know that the machines aren't rigged? After I press a button or fill in a bubble, what guarantees that the votes really are for T and not C?

If everything else is corrupt and rigged, why should I believe that my vote isn't rigged too?

Tony.

That's my fear as well, but I didn't want to sound like a conspiracy theory nut. I guess at this point, anything is possible.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:

Tony.

That's my fear as well, but I didn't want to sound like a conspiracy theory nut. I guess at this point, anything is possible.

Don't worry guys. The FBI will monitor the elections.....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The good news is- republican turn out is at record levels and this just encourages that. democratic turn out is declining and this just encourages that.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Comey will spew his next round of bullshit tomorrow:

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...on.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Gosh, I just can't wait. Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Comey will spew his next round of bullshit tomorrow:

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...on.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Gosh, I just can't wait. Roll Eyes

First question should be:

What do you say to the thousands of American citizens behind bars who unintentionally made a mistake on their IRS tax returns, carelessly handled classified documents or otherwise made mistakes and were crucified by the FBI?

Marlowe? Comey? Any other FBI apologist?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
IMHO this director has just made himself the Bruce Jenner of the LE world...he's flushed whatever 'legacy' he had down the toilet. He's was 'tested,' and when push came to shove, he folded...probably for a myriad of reasons. I'm sure it was not an enviable position to be in. Even his former associates like Giulani are being very critical of his actions.

I am sure there are many agents in the various agencies who try their best to work in a very challenging and extreme bureaucratic industry. But for self preservation purposes, have to remain silent. Unfortunately, chances are they won't promote very far up the chain (if they're not willing to guzzle and force-feed the Koolaide). The idea that any of them are going to resign over this is shear fantasy...that's not only a career ender, that's a profession ender. They have mortgages, and 'good intent' does not pay them. You want to try and re-start your life in a completely different field than the one you've been working for years? It's not a lot of fun.

As to House hearings, not sure if it is good or bad, but I don't think they can stand by and do nothing. If anything, maybe they'll make some folks squirm a bit more and not let this be quick like a Band-Aid, and *poof* done, now I get to walk away. Best case scenario, it keeps it on the front burner a lot longer.

It's only been about 24 hrs, with enough of those side-by-side contradiction vids coming out, hopefully the trustworthiness poles drop like a rock (tho they don't have too far left to go before they hit rock bottom).

But take heart, he only has about 8 years left in his term...I guess he's thinking long term.

BOSS

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Maybe Hillary can get her buddy Comey to crack down on all we insurrectionists. How 'bout it, Jimmy? You carried the twat this far. Don't stop now. Mad