SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
As has been predicted for generations, in the last days, people will choose righteousness or evil. In doing so they define themselves and their Judge will have no doubt.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29800 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
This better not be true, but given that CNN has fired their "journalist", I'd say there is some veracity to it.

The New York Times is actively publishing stories from a freelance reporter in Gaza who has proclaimed admiration for Adolf Hitler.

Given he’s been identified, it shouldn’t be too difficult for the Israelis to find him and either put him on trial for assisting terrorists (or something more final). Don’t know how to post this X link so it shows up:

[url=https://x.com/DrEliDavid/status/1722548788726825120?s=20]

Posts: 1205 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
We've had to deal with "embedded journalists" reporting troop positions to the enemy for a very long time.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34232 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
The four individuals credited by the Associated Press for images of the attacks — Hassan Eslaiah, Yousef Masoud, Ali Mahmud, and Hatem Ali — are all photographers based in Gaza, where it was revealed in 2021 that the Associated Press shared office space with the terrorist group.

One of the photographers, Hassan Eslaiah, has reportedly been pictured getting kissed by a top Hamas operative who is said to be one of the chief architects of the deadly terrorist attacks, which killed over 1,400 and have led to a massive war with Israel.

More: Here is Hassan Eslaiah, an @AP and @CNN contributor, taking a selfie while being kissed by Yahya Sinwar, the head of Hamas in Gaza and architect of the 10/7 slaughter.
I hope Mossad gets around to dealing with these assholes.

Posts: 108230 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I look forward to embedded Twitter posts by @MossadIL indicating they've been ELIMINATED!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9101 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Mosad has targeted him for elimination.

Posts: 12944 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The right response

Posts: 53445 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...es-for-palestinians/

House and Senate Democrats are reportedly circulating a plan to fellow Democrats that would “open the floodgates for Palestinians” to arrive in the United States, according to a report from the Daily Caller.

Henry Rodgers of the Daily Caller reports that Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), and Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) are lobbying fellow Democrats to sign onto a letter to urge President Joe Biden to provide Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) to Palestinians in the U.S.

Both TPS and DED would ensure that Palestinians cannot be deported from the U.S.

The reported letter from Democrats comes as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a far-left organization with deep ties to the Democrat Party, authored a letter to Biden asking for TPS and DED for Palestinians in the U.S.

CAIR’s letter was issued after Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-MT) and other House Republicans introduced legislation to ban the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) from providing green cards, visas, refugee status, and parole to Palestinians.

Zinke’s bill also would revoke visas for Palestinians in the U.S., thus making them eligible for deportation.

Biden administration officials have said on two occasions that they will not carry out measures under federal immigration law to revoke visas for pro-Hamas foreign nationals residing in the U.S.

Already predicted, democrats, it's what they do:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...500061405#8500061405

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8762 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Maybe I’m wrong, but I doubt that the majority of Dem voters would be happy about that.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9174 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Don’t want any of them in my country.

Posts: 53445 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Photographers from the Associated Press and Reuters appear to have been embedded with Hamas terrorists as they executed terrorist attacks against Israel on October 7, according to a new report from Honest Reporting, a media watchdog.

That means there is absolutely no way the intelligence agencies DIDN'T know the attack was coming.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
i am not a rifle guy. So I saw in several IDF videos a rifle that was unfamiliar to me.

I have since read that the Israeli army uses a mix of M16/M4 and Tavors

I am sure others can comment more expertly on that

https://www.breitbart.com/midd...near-childrens-room/

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
That guy surely looks well armed. And I’m glad of it.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9174 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I have since read that the Israeli army uses a mix of M16/M4 and Tavors

I think since October, there's going to be a good mix of arms while re-arming the population and military aged men and women head back to fighting status.

Posts: 7433 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/midd...p-eliminating-hamas/

Newly-confirmed Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr. is pressuring Israel to give up on the idea of eliminating the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas, claiming a prolonged war risks turning more of the Palestinian population into terrorists.

Gen. Brown, whose nomination stalled amid concerns about his “woke” record — including support for Black Lives Matter radicals and racial promotions in the military — expressed skepticism despite rapid Israeli gains on the ground against Hamas.

A senior Israeli official retorted to The Times of Israel that if the Israel Defense Forces is forced to work faster, it has less time to carry out operations surgically and in a manner that limits civilian casualties.

Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr. - when you pick a "leader" because of the color of his skin

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Props to General Brown for his very successful career and his service to the country. That having been said, with the success his family and he have seen in their lives he sure seems to have an ethnicist chip his shoulder. POS
And I love the Isreali official's response to his pressuring.

Posts: 1241 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Our government shows so much hypocrisy it’s sickening. The Israeli’s literally had a terrorist attack much, much worse than our 9/11 and our government is trying to get them to stop rooting out terrorism. This after spending 20 years and trillions of $$ in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Unreal.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3989 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s easy for Woke General Brown to armchair quarterback this thing from thousands of miles away Roll Eyes

Wonder if his attitude would be different if Hamas had just killed a few thousand Americans at a Washington Commanders game or something?

Posts: 34134 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Wonder if his attitude would be different if Hamas had just killed a few thousand Americans at a Washington Commanders game or something?

It would depend on whether they were white or black.

Posts: 20240 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
It’s easy for Woke General Brown to armchair quarterback this thing from thousands of miles away Roll Eyes

Nope, nada, not for guys like that.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8762 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post