SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Senior hamas leader claims 'only reservists were killed'........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67321241

Posts: 11397 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Hopefully that Hamas leader linked above & interviewed by the BBC is on the shortlist himself.

He better try sleeping with one eye open, won’t be enough.

Posts: 6289 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Hamas placed the final straw in the camels back, and Israel has reached their breaking point. There won’t be any stopping this time, no Hamas prisoners taken during firefights, no quarter given. They don’t care what Iran says, what Lebanon says, what the US suggests, etc. not would anyone else fighting for their survival.

The only hope for peace for Palestinians is the crushing end of Hamas and the calls for the end of Israel’s existence. This includes the entire civilized Islamic world (a stretch I know) to end the extermination attitude of each country’s radicalized populace once and for all. Without total peace, there will never be coexistence in the Middle East. The entire world should be stomping pro-Palestine “protests” perpetrated by people that have absolutely no idea of the destruction radical Islam is preparing globally. They are fools supporting a death cult that will come for them next.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15735 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Senior hamas leader claims 'only reservists were killed'........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67321241

They are liars

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29866 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
To the extent that Israel "targets civilians," it is because Hamas and the other terrorists, belonging to neither a uniformed military force or a nation-state, are civilians, therefore unlawful combatants. I feel somewhat for the dozen or so people who don't support Hamas either actively or passively and just want to be left alone, but there is no way to tell them apart.

Posts: 28334 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://nypost.com/2023/10/28/...er&utm_medium=social

7,000 pro-Palestinian protesters take over Brooklyn Bridge, call for elimination of Jewish state: ‘By any means’

video at link

If you ever wondered what it was like being Jewish in Germany in 1933. We are witnessing it here, in our universities, our cities, and in Washington DC.

I've never lived anywhere where there was a big Jewish population, but over the years I've had some interaction with them, and have never had a problem. I don't think I'll ever understand the hate for the Jewish people.

True story:
I'm from back in the sticks, and the first time I ever met a Jew, (as far as I know), was in Marine boot camp in 1966. I remember it distinctly. His name was Greengold. You don't get much more Jewish than that, but I still didn't catch on that he was Jewish until our first Sunday morning there.

We were all standing at attention at the end of our bunks, and the DIs came in the quonset hut & wanted a show of hands who was Catholic. Then who was Protestant. After a minute, all four of the DIs went ballistic, & wanted to know who didn't raise their hand, because they didn't want no #$@%^ atheists in their platoon.

Pvt Greengold raised his hand, & yelled, "Sir! Private Greengold is Jewish." I remember this like it happened just yesterday. All four DIs descended on him screaming, and one yelled, "I thought they cremated all you C%$#suckers."

To be fair, though. They treated everybody like that. That same first Sunday, as we Catholics were entering the chapel single file, there was a DI, with his hat & duty belt on, standing ON TOP of the ALTAR, screaming at the top of his lungs, "Get in those fucking pews!"

I can only imagine what would happen if something like that happened today.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
At least 7,000 pro-Palestinian protesters shut down the Brooklyn Bridge during a march through the borough Saturday, openly cheering Hamas terrorists’ barbaric attacks on Israel — and justifying the murders of innocent mothers and babies.
Time to bring in the Soylent Green trucks.

Posts: 9175 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Israel's response to the calls for a ceasefire from all the trash supporting the baby killers:

https://twitter.com/TheMossadI.../1721789668637741418

Posts: 108616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
'YOU sowed the wind, WE shall reap the whirlwind...'

W S Churchill.

Posts: 11397 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I hope this is what Gaza looks like when the IDF is all done:

They have been pushing for years and finally found the breaking point

Posts: 34268 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/07...rael-gaza/index.html

The White House maintained Tuesday that it doesn’t believe Israeli forces should reoccupy Gaza following Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu comments that the country will have the “overall security responsibility” in Gaza for an “indefinite period” after the war ends.

“The president still believes that a reoccupation of Gaza by Israeli forces is not good. It’s not good for Israel; not good for the Israeli people,” said National Security Council spokesman John Kirby on “CNN This Morning.”

“One of the conversations that Secretary (Antony) Blinken has been having in the region is what does post-conflict Gaza look like? What does governance look like in Gaza? Because whatever it is it can’t be what it was on October 6. It can’t be Hamas,” he added.

The latest warning from the White House comes after Netanyahu told ABC News on Monday that Gaza should be governed by “those who don’t want to continue the way of Hamas” before adding, “I think Israel will, for an indefinite period, will have the overall security responsibility because we’ve seen what happens when we don’t have it.”

It was one of the first hints Netanyahu has given about his vision for a post-war Gaza and suggests a divergent view than that of the US, including President Joe Biden’s own statements about what the future of the strip would look like.

There have been other sharp gaps between the US and Israel emerging in recent weeks as the war continues. Blinken last week pushed the Israelis for a “humanitarian pause” to allow hostages and civilians to leave Gaza and for aid for Palestinians to enter, but was rebuked by Netanyahu.

And despite Blinken’s forceful public missive that “civilians should not suffer the consequences for (Hamas’) inhumanity and its brutality,” Israeli forces continued to strike civilian sites in the wake of the top US diplomat’s visit. The forces claimed that the sites were being used by Hamas.

Israeli government officials have not yet elaborated on how Gaza would be governed should they succeed in eliminating Hamas.

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said Tuesday that Israel will “retain complete freedom of action to respond to any situation in the Gaza Strip” once the war ends. Gallant said that “at the end of this ‘campaign,’ Hamas, as a military organization or governing body in Gaza, will cease to exist.” Gallant’s comments were published on the Ynet news website.

US officials had previously told CNN that they didn’t have a clear sense for Israel’s intentions in Gaza and believe it will be difficult for Hamas to be eradicated entirely.

Despite the apparent gaps between his administration and the Israeli government, Biden reiterated support for Israel during a call with Netanyahu on Monday, Kirby said.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's disgusting what our great leaders have let into our country.

Posts: 6987 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Good. We need more of this.

Let those have eyes to see and ears to hear, realize the reality that is the driving force of this evil.

People will either stand for or against this evil.

The ground of mediocrity is rapidly becoming to hostile to maintain.

Choose this day, if you will stand for evil or morality.

I stand with the monkey.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11401 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
The White House maintained Tuesday that it doesn’t believe Israeli forces should reoccupy Gaza

Go fuck yourself Biden.
Israel should turn Gaza into one big beach resort.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39822 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
The White House maintained Tuesday that it doesn’t believe Israeli forces should reoccupy Gaza

Which is an interesting statement given the fact that all the "protesters" out there are saying its been "occupied" all along.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6308 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Whenever these Jew-haters mention "genocide", for once I'd like someone to ask them, if that is really what's happening then why has the palestinian population increased over the years?

That would mean the Jews are pretty incompetent at genocide Roll Eyes

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4347 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Somehow, this all seems so familiar...

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins.../1722069783808524555

Posts: 108616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I saw today where the IDF had a big bulldozer knocking down trees so Hamas could not use them for cover. The kids and youth of Gaza were throwing rocks at the dozer. How do you turn around a mindset that has been so deeply rooted. They are the next generation of terrorists.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4878 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
I saw today where the IDF had a big bulldozer knocking down trees so Hamas could not use them for cover. The kids and youth of Gaza were throwing rocks at the dozer. How do you turn around a mindset that has been so deeply rooted. They are the next generation of terrorists.

Rachel Corrie was unavailable for comment

Posts: 4880 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Here is a good source of information, minerals, vitamins and nutrients that the (yeah, maybe a bit biased and confirms my bias, so sue me...) over-processed mains stream media majority swill de jour that most consume, is lacking.

https://www.memri.org/

Eat healthy...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44251 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post