SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2024/04/13/...israel-live-updates/

US forces shoot down drones headed towards Jewish state

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8478 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
Why we are so afraid to take the gloves off when it comes to Iran is a mystery to me.
Because of all the fear-mongering coming from the bloodthirsty news media, who profits from increased ratings and because of war-mongering politicians like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley and because of the Jew-hating fans of the savages and psychopaths in Muslim countries, who claim that Israel's very existence is a threat to the region, when the truth is the other way around. Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt and all the rest- they are shitty warriors, if they can even be called warriors.

Posts: 108293 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
https://www.timesofisrael.com/...-en-route-to-israel/

Sorry dont know how to imbed twitter posts- footage of drones over Iraq
https://twitter.com/QalaatAlMu...n-route-to-israel%2F

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Guys…

A favor? There is so much info coming out that your posting blind links with no subject or context is super distracting.

Can you please add a sentence or two to let us know why you posted it?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12374 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
So this was all just for show-
https://twitter.com/Iran_UN/st...ns-us-to-stay-out%2F

Conducted on the strength of Article 51 of the UN Charter pertaining to legitimate defense, Iran’s military action was in response to the Zionist regime’s aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus. The matter can be deemed concluded. However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran’s response will be considerably more severe. It is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime, from which the U.S. MUST STAY AWAY!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
From WSJ:

U.S. Shoots Down Number of Iranian Drones

If you have access to WSJ, there are some pretty interesting and informative links within this headline…

The U.S. has shot down an undisclosed number of Iranian drones, a U.S. official said on Saturday.
More than 100 drones were launched toward Israeli territory in the attack, according to Israel's military. U.S. officials had said America's military would help Israel to defend against the Iranian attack.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12374 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
This link has info on missiles fired also.

https://www.newsmax.com/world/...24/04/13/id/1160911/

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3112 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Iran was clearly counting on (hoping) everything would be shot down.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30676 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Agreed. They had to put on a show to save face- like when we killed Soleimani, but they know even without our help, Israel would bloody them badly.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
17 January
06 April
12 April
19 April
21 April
10 May
18 June
19 June
25 June
01 September
11 September
07 October
07 December

Some of the dates America found itself in a war.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31614 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
So this was all just for show-
https://twitter.com/Iran_UN/st...ns-us-to-stay-out%2F

Conducted on the strength of Article 51 of the UN Charter pertaining to legitimate defense, Iran’s military action was in response to the Zionist regime’s aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus. The matter can be deemed concluded. However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran’s response will be considerably more severe. It is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime, from which the U.S. MUST STAY AWAY!
Oh, gee, WHAT a surprise! Roll Eyes

But OHMYGODITSWWIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

When it's time to panic, you'll know it. In the meantime, don't let the con artists fuck with you.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

Agreed. They had to put on a show to save face- like when we killed Soleimani, but they know even without our help, Israel would bloody them badly.

A slo-mo aerial war. Kinda sorta like a white bronco car chase. Roll Eyes

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2742 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

This is what I guessed earlier, I don't think Iran wants war

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20943 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
A slo-mo aerial war. Kinda sorta like a white bronco car chase. Roll Eyes

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24329 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/3YearLette.../1779312768182538307

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30676 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this is true, but it'd be really cool if it is true.

https://twitter.com/sentdefend.../1779307659872645623

All Iran accomplished is looking impotent and weak.

Posts: 7597 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Can anyone please list the accomplishments of the Iranian military in the last 100 years? I can't seem to recall any.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Can anyone please list the military accomplishments of the Iranian military in the last 100 years? I can't seem to recall any.

Well, they did fight Iraq to a draw, back in like 1980, or whatever. That’s something………….right?

Posts: 484 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I suppose you could call a pointless, all-out slaughter "something". The threw their forces into a gigantic wood chipper.

Clear victories. Are there any?

I don't think these fucking apes have ever accomplished jack shit.

Anyone?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I suppose you could call a pointless, all-out slaughter "something".

Clear victories. Are there any?

I don't think these fucking apes have ever accomplished jack shit.

Anyone?

I just looked it up, they built a really kick ass Air Force that rivals maybe one of our many air museums! Big Grin

Posts: 484 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post